Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wuts needed on ps home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Im_s0_fly_u_mad, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Im_s0_fly_u_mad

Im_s0_fly_u_mad BTTM Da Bo$$.taken ova

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If only it would happen...

Yea I just wish there would be some way for it to happen so many people can understand the concept and the idea I have...

2. Im_s0_fly_u_mad

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If only this all above can happen...

It would be nice to be able to activate cars but it be big cars that we can get inside.of, drive around... And theres a few new places to drive around ... A few places thats made just for using cars and driving around...and thats not a small place at all so,many people would be able to use this feature in this one place and the only place that the cars will be able to avtivate is these kinda places...

It wouldnt be as fun I think to go to inventory and activate a car but it being a small car that follows u around...

I think tthe cars should be the size of the cars that u get in the garage of the mansion for finding all the keys...for the cars if we can make thise cars turn on and hear engine why,not be able to get in them and being able drive them, and play music in them especially haven things like folding chairs and tables to have a picnic or suttin...

I think if u guys can,get this feature and work in making all home areas and places one giant map... To play home, socialize, play games, win stuff, finding more stuff, buying more stuff, especially with the things I, talkin about above....it can increase ure sales and clientel on home and psn...

Dnt get me wrong I luv home ima bigg spender on home....

I just wonder sumtymes if u can dew these things cause it would be even more fun tu be on doing these things...on home dnt u think?

There has to be a way you guys can make all this stuff I was speaking of being able to happen on home ...happen...

If they do it in video games wouldnt you guys be able tu do it on home as well...?

3. kratos1236

kratos1236 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Fighting would be cool, but because we do have these rival game and clubs, any fighting between them can easily be misinterpreted as some sort gang fighting with ties to reality. While I personally would love some sort if fighting, in the long run I think Home is better off without it

4. Im_s0_fly_u_mad

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yea I kno wut u mean im lookin n home is changen im back online again n a lot has changed...it feels good to be back on...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted