Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Warning to the Home community

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackking21

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    would you please stop trolling the page with threatened please. I feel like i'm being harassment now. You guys are damaging the page. I never pick fight with you, because one of the mods did one thing you go crazing hurting the page now. Please leave the page alone. Stop cyber bulling the page and the people.

• Like Like x 1
    • james

james ookamiprince

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      I
      Didn't threaten you i just warned ppl you had the nerve to threaten me and i have proof

• Jackking21

Ratings:
      +0 /0

What you doing now is being cyber bull right now. Please stop it, look i don't care what your problem is but stop harassment to the page and people who are use their time to save PS Home. Why can't you let be. what are you getting out of this for real. hurting people and having power over them. i don't need the street from this so please please stop. Tell the rest of everyone to stop it too. I can't handle this no more. I'm done, i don't need the street or my mind getting miss up from this.

• james

james ookamiprince

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      Ok ok im not gonna stop for one reason that is money isn't needed to sigh a petition what your doing is robbery and your idea of cyber bullying is way off, just for being an idiot I'll make a Twitter account and share the screen shot of the msg you sent me

• Jackking21

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      This is my final post on this form okay. So Please please in your heart remove that photo of my ID using my name i'm not ask that much of you. I never give my permission to allow my name on this forums at all, stop with contacting my personal page with trolling and name calling. You guys are doing cyber-bulling to me on my personal page and the other page too.

You all are infringement plus defamation of character on my name and character. I will hire lawyer or find way if needed if my name isn't remove from this website ASAP. I have no problems with you all but this has gone to far now.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      Hi,

A few things.
      1) FaceBook has privacy settings to limit who can see what, if I'm able to see it within the public domain then you have picked to share it in the public domain what removes any privacy rights you had because you had the control to limit that.

2) Has your the owner of that page, any action made via that page you are accountable for them actions.

3) Do not email me making threats like you have done.

4) You might want to check the laws before you make them threats also.

• Like Like x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.