Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    Oh well, in us ps-home, sony stops adding their own
    official quests after "tester 3" was over.

Oh come on, sony!

----------------------------------------

In Great Edo of Nippon Space, I spend a bit time on
    Operation Defend Edo, I am not try to kill the giant
    green monster. But Looking for treasure box with
    reward. I find they add a new location, it's right
    under the tower beside the shooting gallary mini game.

And Got "Edo-Style Moldy Sushi" reward.

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    My guess is they decided to hold off on adding quests until they get the recent reward issues and connection errors sorted, I'd hope that's why anyway.

3. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    I hope for that to happen, but with it being May, im expecting at least to see a quest, maybe for a holiday? Well, anything is possible.

4. BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    i can't wait for men in black :hamster1:

5. dufftech

dufftech Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The male sardine seller doll reward is now available in the Edo shooting gallery.

6. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Loot m.i.b.

Coming tomorrow.....

[video=youtube_share;oj2bha7U0DU]http://youtu.be/oj2bha7U0DU[/video]

7. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    i am so happy i love men in black :hamsterdance:

8. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    [h=2]Fund Raiser in Memory of Katie Johnson[/h] Dear Friends and Family,

Welcome to our Make-A-Wish[SUP]®[/SUP]fundraising page. We started this online fundraiser to help grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions - and we are asking for your support.

Together, we can change the lives of seriously ill kids and their families.Wish kids count on people like us to make their wishes possible.

On November 13, 2004, a little girl named Katie Johnson was diagnosed with a brain tumor. It was a sad, sad day to be sure. Her father, Albin Johnson, was the founder of the 501st Legion, a Star Wars costuming fan club that did charity work all over the world. Over 4000 501st Legion members and countless more Star Wars fans rallied together to support the ailing child.
    Katie's treatment immediately took a toll on her poor little body. But her spirit was strong. She eventually came to terms with the weight gain and hair loss, and loved to look pretty for church. One day Albin noticed something funny about the sanctuary's windows. Call it a sign, call it Al not paying attention in church, but the window looked eerily like an R2 unit and it gave him an idea: why not build an R2 to watch over Katie as she slept (just like R2-D2 watched over Padme in Episode II)? Katie's older sister Allie went one step further: why not paint it pink and name it after Katie: R2-KT? An idea was born...
    In April of 2005, Albin discovered the R2 Builders Group, another Star Wars fan club. Albin decided he wanted to build a droid for Katie to watch over her as she slept (like R2-D2 did for Princess Amidala in Episode II). Word got out that Albin and Katie's sister, Allie, wanted to build a pink R2 droid and name it R2-KT in honor of Katie. In no time at all the entire R2 Builder's Group pulled together to help Albin meet this goal. Jerry Greene put out the call for donated parts and graciously volunteered to engineer the project, knowing Albin's novice skills as a builder would put the project too far out of reach of his goal.
    Knowing time was short, one of the members of the group named Andy Schwartz generously shipped his R2 unit down to Katie's home, complete with a pink makeover. This way Katie would be guaranteed a droid while she was still able to enjoy it. And enjoy it she did, hugging it at first sight and lovingly sleeping with it in her room every night as it watched over her.
    On August 9, 2005, Katie Johnson finally ended her battle with cancer, passing peacefully in her sleep. An outpouring of grief overwhelmed the entire Star Wars community, including George Lucas himself.
    In April of 2012, the members of the GE 501[SUP]st[/SUP] (a Stromtrooper club on Playstation 3's Home) came together as a group and started the process for a fund raiser in Katie's honor. Lieutenant General xxCOBRAxxDESTRO approached Katie's father with the idea of the fund raiser. Albin requested that the GE 501[SUP]st[/SUP] consider Make-A-Wish Foundation as the recipient of the fund raiser.

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:52 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1454During the month of June, the GE 501st will be hosting gatherings on Playstation Home to help with the fund raising effort.U.S. Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:52 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1454

A special thank you goes out to PS Home Gazette, Hellfire Games, Loot Gear, Juggernaut Games, Lockwood Studios, and Meredith Molinari host of the Tester. They are donating prizes to be raffled off to all donors.

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

More information about Katie can be found at R2-KT Home Page and www.katie.albinjohnson.com.

For more information on the GE 501[SUP]st[/SUP], please visit www.EmpireStrikesHome.com
    Please help by contributing any amount you can - $30, $50, $100 or even more. Every dollar you donate can help Make-A-Wish kids renew their courage and find a turning point in their lives.

Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America - GE 501st - Fund Raiser in Memory of Katie Johnson's Page

Thank you for your support!

Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America - GE 501st - Fund Raiser in Memory of Katie Johnson's Page

More info will follow soon :)

9. dufftech

dufftech Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The townswoman doll reward is now available in the Edo shooting gallery.

10. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    The new participation reward for wardrobe wars is Fedora - Damask Purple for females.

11. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6

Finally, I was able to play mini-game in Men In Black Space.
    And Got some cool rewards. I am happy now
    :hamsterdance:

I am wondering if MIB space goes to Asia PS-Home,
    it will be nice.

Oh, Starwars 501st legion, it just reminds me a starwars game
    preview party in hong kong. Yup, I was there in March 14th.
    Ok, I know it's not for PS3, but I wish Lucasart made a PS3
    move version.

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, mad-man, May 22, 2012, 6:31 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 430534_10150747134897228_720667227_11337841_490992259_n.jpg

Stormtrooper: Hold ! Let me see your identification.

12. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    what mini game at the men in black place?

13. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I think he's referring to the mib quiz that gives you the necessary agent/alien status to explore the HQ and earn the rewards.

14. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    okay makes sense now :bigsmile:

15. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    when will that second pair of free glasses be ready to get?

16. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    Something was wrong in the hubs, the place for watching MIB clip,
    it keeps loading, and it never shows the video. dame !

17. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    It’s been a busy month on the PSN front, as we put together yet another jam-packed PlayStation Plus update, kicked off the massively-popular Mass Effect 3: N7 Weekly Challenges, dropped the PSN exclusive game PixelJunk 4am as part of an epic PlayStation Store update, and more!
    Regular maintenance is a necessary part of operating a service such as PSN. As part of our efforts to continue to deliver you a world-class online entertainment experience on your PS3 and PS Vita devices, we will be performing maintenance on the network on Thursday, May 24th, starting at approximately 8:00 am PDT / 10:00 am EDT and concluding around 11:00pm PDT / 2:00am EDT.
    During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “PlayStation Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. Online play will not be affected and you will be able to enjoy apps such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video during this maintenance as well, provided that you have signed into the network within 5 days prior to the start of the maintenance period.
    We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter account.
    Thanks for your patience and support.

PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance Thursday – PlayStation Blog

18. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    hi go to sportswalk and play the hockey game you get a free shirt and free hockey jersey and a free helmet with a beard it is really cool rewards. :hockey:

19. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Totally forgot about this, listing it now.

20. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    NA, EU, and HK regions in Edo - Starving Ghost doll
    Japan Home Edo - Tiny male samurai

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted