Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I havent managed to do any of them yet, ive been having a losing battle with lag all day.

2. Darthfaker

Darthfaker Home Slacker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So I just logged on and what to my amazement should I see in the space today? That all my objectives are incomplete AGAIN! So I logged off, deleted Home, clear cache, lit a candle, said a prayer, ate my vitamins, and I still have to redo everything AGAIN. Well atleast the new objectives are showing up and it's Friday, I ain't got no job, and I ain't got $#!+ to do!

3. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Just a reminder on Conspriacy, InFamous, and SOCOM spaces:

I went to Conspiracy over there tonight, and the place is DESERTED. You will not be able to play any games from there, so now it's officially over. HOWEVER, you can purchase from the Conspiracy Store monuments inside and buy any clothing you want from it, as well as Shandor and those pixelated bodies for your male and female avatar. Unfortunately, there's NO more Conspiracy arcade cabinets. The downloading is slow when you purchase any of these items, but wait a while and it should resume shortly. No need to panic.

As for InFamous, the scoreboard is down, and you can play Reaper Shock there, but the medic pants and the trash monster trophy is long gone (wish you can REALLY cheat from that but no dice), so you'll only win the medic shirt from there. Just play, die, and it's yours.

I haven't been down to the SOCOM spaces but I believe the games are still playable there. Alphazone4 confirms the golden AK-47 is long gone. I haven't seen any of the clothing line-up in stock, but you can check it out and find your favorite uniform/terrorist garb.

4. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Good to know a few items are still purchasable...but to bad the cabinets are no more. Now that I cant play those games during raids it would be cool to still have access to them.

The space has been deserted for ages, but in all fairness when you begin a raid you leave. There were a few times I stuck around the space and there was always a constant flow of people spawning and running to start raids. Without a mini game in the space there was no reason to stick around. Oh well, hopefully someone will pick up where this game left off and give us a good mix of action/puzzle...maybe the new nDreams apt?

5. alexbuffy

alexbuffy Lisbeth Salander

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yusss, a U.S Thread. :D Love it. Now I can talk about Granzella OUTSIDE of Japan, lolol.

6. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Did anyone notice that Quarantine is listed for the new Loot posters and is shown on advertisements as "Now playing" but is no where to be found in the Loot EOD?

7. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Ah thx Coop that reminds me. Weren't there supposed to be more posters somewhere along the way after those first ones? I'm not desperate for more posters by any means, but if someone can find that list could you please post it? I'm sure I saw it somewhere and now I got it stuck in my craw.

8. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Last time, I went on LOOT Theater space, it was under "*Maintenance*".

I couldn't get in to get the posters. I should try it today and see if it'll work.

9. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    So there were supposed to be others?

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Here's a list of the new posters that goes with the movies that are supposed to be released on LOOT EOD Theater:

The 6th Day
    Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo
    Flatliners
    Fright Night
    Groundhog Day
    Hollow Man
    The International
    Joe Dirt
    Legends of the Fall
    Midnight Express
    Quarantine
    A River Runs Through It
    Talladega Nights
    Year One

11. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thx much Recca--that's the list I was looking for. I gotta have Talladega Nights, Deuce Bigalow and Grounghog Day. :laughing:

12. Coopertroopa

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    I have all of them but Quarantine and for some reason I never got the Go poster either. If anyone sees either of those two movies in the EOD let me know. lol

13. julie_love

julie_love Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Japanese Fashions in Home

Hi everyone! I'm hosting a Japanese Fashion show in a club tonight to highlight the unique and beautiful fashions from PSHome Japan. All of our models will be using Japanese accounts and you'll see a few YPSH regulars modelling ;)

We'll take a journey through the traditional, to the modern and on through some of the most awesome anime costumes in Home as well as some of the funniest costumes ever created in Home.

The show is today, Saturday February 4th at 8 PM EST, 5 PM Pacific in the Dance Mob Club.

To join us make sure you have a free club slot and send a join request for Dance Mob from the club menu in Home.

Here are a couple of pictures from rehearsals.

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, julie_love, Feb 4, 2012, 6:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, rehearse01.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, julie_love, Feb 4, 2012, 6:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, rehearse02.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, julie_love, Feb 4, 2012, 6:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, rehearse03.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, julie_love, Feb 4, 2012, 6:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, rehearse04.jpg

14. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  15. Coopertroopa

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Ok cool. Thanks Faga

16. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    FYI, I went on SOCOM's shops today - they have all the camo uniforms (snow, wood, urban, and desert), helmets, boonies, and boots, including tactical goggles and the glasses. SOCOM furniture has gun ornaments and gun cabinets/racks.

I didn't buy anything from there yet, but I'm thinking of getting two or three outfits from it - snow, wood, and/or desert. Which do you guys prefer? As for the gun furniture pieces, I'm considering the cabinets and gun racks, and maybe a few gun ornaments.

And, yes, Quarantine movie has been taken off. I've got all the others except for that one. Maybe they'll put it back later on.

17. gjk-23__

gjk-23__ Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The professional and Bram Stoker's Dracula. :)

18. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Tweet from Juggernaut Games:

"Cutteridge Estate updates are definitely in the works. It's getting... restless..."

19. BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    new quest for the tester 3 you get a free sweater

20. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEA Home stores update in full.
    8th February 2012

A total of 67 new items this week.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted