Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    LMAO!!! I was just in the SFRGBT space showing it to someone, that was the first thing I thought looking at the static pic was they repurposed the space. At least anyone can get the uderwater apt, I hope! I want this in JP badly so I have a proper place to put my VR fish statues. 8)

2. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    While I am disapointed the space is pretty much srgt I dont see it as a cash grab. Vemmee made it, not NA managment, and by all accounts should have the right to sell it to people. A cash grab would have been a retool of the game to take credits or where you have to buy upgrade lures ala Sky Fishing. They are charging a reasonable amount for a fishing game that is loads more fun than any other in Home (I have not played the GAW fishing yet)

The space would be even better if it had SRGT...which NA never really got.

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    id love neptune apartment for my fish statues

4. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    My point is that the fishing game was free to play in EU AND you can get the SRBGT place for free there too. NA Mgt. had to approve it in the end....bottom line is Veemee and all other Home developers (and NA Mgt. themselves) have learned that they can take NA users to the bank because they will pay for anything. There is no reason that they couldn't have made that game available to everyone via a public space like they did in EU.

Btw, guess where Veemee is based? Edinburgh, Scotland--imagine that.

5. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    :w00t: Holy WOW! What an awesome place that would be, it would really look like a museum! Come to think of it I would really like that table in the underwater apartment, guess I'll just invite myself over to get it. XD

6. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    LOOT Updates Crackle with Animax

If you haven't already, check out the news from LOOT this week here :Your PS Home - [US] LOOT Updates Crackle

I know there are anime fans here, so I am posting more details about this weeks new anime shows here. U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, crackle_PS3_animax_homebillboard_684x384.jpg Animax on Crackle
    Launch descriptions
    TV Series

· Kurozuka o Kuro flees into the mountains after losing to his brother. History records that he committed suicide, but Kuro actually meets a strange, beautiful woman named Kuromitsu.

· Initial D o Takumi’s job as a delivery boy has turned him into a formidable driver. Behind the wheel, he’s owns the road and his life shifts into high gear when the underground street racing world takes notice.

· Negima 2 o Wizard-in-training Negi Springfield is Mahora Academy’s newest teacher, and the cute girls of Class 3-A are about to get a crash course in magic, flirting, and extracurricular phantom fighting!

· School Rumble o Tenma likes airheaded Karasama. Class delinquent Harima’s got it bad for Tenma. While this unlikely trio (awkwardly) navigates the halls of love, their friends get caught up in the chaos.

· Big Windup o Mediocre pitcher Mihashi gets a fresh start at a new school with teammates who don’t know how bad he used to be. Plus, he’s got Abe – an ace behind the plate.

· Le Chevalier D'Eon o Paris, 1742. While investigating the murder of his sister Lia, D’Eon uncovers a dark evil. This evil power allows Lia's soul to return and possess D’Eon’s body in order to avenge her own death.

· Murder Princess o In the kingdom of Forland, Dr. Akamashi and his supernatural cyborg minions push the royal family to the brink of extinction.

· Mushi-shi o The Mushi Master Ginko travels from place to place to research Mushi – strange natural spirits – and aid people suffering from the problems caused by the enigmatic entities.

· Slayers o In a land of fantasy, sorceress Lina Inverse and her band of misfits travel from adventure to adventure – and occasionally save the world! If fame, fortune, and food should fall their way, even better!

· Slayers Revolution o In a land of fantasy, sorceress Lina Inverse and her band of misfits travel from adventure to adventure – and occasionally save the world! If fame, fortune, and food should fall their way, even better!

· Oh! Edo Rocket o Welcome to Edo, a town where you can’t have fun, earn money, or strap a princess to a rocket and blast her into space. If Seikichi can send her to the moon, she just might be bearable again.

· xxxHOLic o Watanuki’s been haunted by dark spirits his entire life. To be free of his visions, he will work in the strange shop of the Dimensional Witch Yuko, a mystical woman of insight and luxury who is quick to help those in a bind – for a fee.

Movies

· Kaena: The Prophecyo A high-spirited teenager dares to defy tradition and stand up to the gods to spare her people from extinction.

· Vexilleo In 2067, Japan sealed itself off from the world. A decade later, the nation’s veil of secrecy is breached by an elite fighting force that must determine if Japan is developing robotic bio-technology.
    U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_xxxholic_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_bigwindup_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_lechevaliersdeon_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_mushishi_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_negima_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_ohedorocket_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_schoolrumble_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_slayers_1sheet_400x600.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 6:57 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ctv_crackle_slayersrevolution_1sheet_400x600.jpg

7. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    I used to watch Slayers, when I was an avid anime fan so this should be interesting. ;D

8. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Awesome! I hope this means anime posters as rewards. :drool:

9. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Thank you Karen!!!

I have to admit, none of those animes are really my cup of tea. But it's great that they are getting more anime. XD

10. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I wish they could give us the option of choosing the original/sub/dub versions. I usually go for the original and mostly don't watch any of the dub ones :(

11. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I think I'm going to skip buying anything. I want to know what's broken, first, then buy later. Besides 4 bucks doesn't get you far in Home, anymore. ;D

I can't wait to hunt Yetis, though. I hope the rewards aren't going to be T-shirt based.

12. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm sure that the Go Fish game was part of the welcome pack for EU, so if it hadn't been maybe it would have been pay only too.

13. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Yeah it was so the new apt will be paid for think that beyond common sense but i guess not :eek:

14. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    yeti big feet shoes i want lol then i could have junk in my trunk big feet and a tiny shrunk head lol

15. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Why don't you explain what is so "beyond common sense" about this? Regardless of why, the game was free in EU so why would it be a purchasable apt. in NA? Actually, I'll make it easy for you, so I don't have to look at another one of your posts. It's because they know they can make money off of anything in NA! Especially foreign companies.

16. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    New Lockwood Furniture

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 8:12 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Lockwood_Cucumber_PeacefulBeds_012612_1280x720.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Jan 24, 2012, 8:12 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Lockwood_Cucumber_ModernBeds_012612_1280x720.jpg

17. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The game it self was not a personal space in EU, only the free reward was, same free reward you get with US version. The Game that was placed in EU Shopping center was to be a Payed game, but a group of hackers come along and hacked PSN and killed it for a month or so, so due to that fact it become part of the EU welcome back pack. So it was always due to be a payed game, but thanks to hackers EU then got it free (Saves SCEE making something new to add into the welcome back pack.

18. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    It was only free because of sony going down for that long period of time only at the public space. The apt for sell now was never free and this new apt will be in eu aslo not free will cost money. Only thing that was free was public version of the game at the mall space and the free underwater apt And the part that was for free was because of welcome back program for Eu

19. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Awww, you want your av to match how you look in real life. :p Lol.

You're so easy to pick on. ;D

20. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I didn't know that Carla, thanks for the insight.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted