Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I was with like MANY friends (added on or just invited) but no dragon. When maintenance is over tomorrow, I'll go back and see if I can get it this time.

2. halloweenghost

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    got mine on the first try,..but before a load of people started to try it.. so maybe so many people overloaded it,. but to those who did not get it,..good luck!

3. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Did you go look at the activity board when you got to Hub on last step Recca? I'm not sure if that is what triggered it for me, but I never danced or anything...just went to activity board when I got there and it popped.

4. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Went there and it did nothing. This morning, I left the quest alone (no cancel and re-do) and went to the dance area in the Hub. Added like 3 people who needed help with the dragon reward and I was dancing the whole time. Then I suddenly saw a few people typing in their bubbles, "I got it!", and I just waited for mine. After a few seconds, I got the message and the reward before going to work. ^^

5. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    The requirements for the Chinese New Year quest changed a bit after they fixed it during Thursday maintenance (i.e. reward queue got perpetually stuck, and people were getting it without the presence of friends). As of now, follow the dance instructions exactly as stated on the Activity Board. So in the final step, the fastest way to get your Dragon Companion is to invite two (2) friends to join you while on the Hub dance floor. The reward will pop either when the 2nd person first enters the Hub or when both leave and come back to the dance floor. :walkman:

EDIT: I forgot to add that if you hadn't already obtained the dragon prior to the maintenance, you will need to reset the quest by cancelling it and restarting. That's pretty important. Glass gave instructions here:

[h=2][INFO] Chinese New Year Quest Update[/h]

On another note. Do we have to watch the entire marathon of Platinum'D in the Theater in order to get the black controller shirt-necklace award??

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:52 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1454

6. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Theater 6 reward is received after watching the first episode. and you don't have to invite friends to get the dragon reward. :biggrin:

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    someone already said about the use of the word luck in the clue, you could be lucky and get it

8. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Good idea. Now they just need to make a coffin bed and we can hold Home funerals.

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    What's the Theater 6 reward?

Didn't know about the shirt from Platinum'D Theater. XD

10. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    If it did so previously, that was because it wasn't working properly. They "fixed" the reward so that it follows the actual quest instructions now:
    "QUEST INFO: Dragons like LOTS of noise. Maybe find a loud place full of people dancing to music! Bringing some Friends with you should increase your luck!"

For watching Platinum'D Episode One (about 5 minutes), you get the following HomeCast rewards:
    HomeCast Rewind Beach Table with Umbrella
    HomeCast Rewind Beach Chair

Theater 6 is showing the Platinum'D marathon.
    I haven't been in Home since the latest community reward was added, so I still don't know how long it takes to get the
    PlatinumD Trophy T-shirt (photo in post above) in Theater 6.

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Just was on NA Home and noticed Platinum'D WAS Theater 6, so oops. I got the shirt, so I'm happy. It gave it to me after watching the first episode there.

I also got the umbrella table and chair a few days ago too, but that was in Theater 1.

12. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Good idea. Now they just need to make a coffin bed and we can hold Home funerals.[/QUOTE] they just released the church or gothic manor as its called , will you do cremations as well lol

13. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Lol. I would love to! Yours specifically. :devil:

14. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Lol. I would love to! Yours specifically. :devil:[/QUOTE] burnt at the stake like a heretic lol

15. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Just got my chair, umbrella, and shirt for sitting through that very crazy peanut butter episode of Pantinum, I think that's what its called, in Theatre 6. I waited till the credits popped up and then all rewards popped up.

16. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Actually, I think I could come up with a much more creative way to cremate you.

17. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Looks like the blog updated early this week. I am guessing they are having a hard time fitting the Home update into Tuesdays blog schedule. I have a feeling we might see more Monday blogs.

As for content, it is cool to see Fishing from EU make it over. Also suprised to see Hunters and Yetis. I thought it might take a while to come out.

18. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I'm alittle worried that they post the info too early and turns out it's not ready after maintenance :p

19. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I'm worried that may happen as well, still nice to know what to expect early rather than after the update's happened

20. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Wait a sec...the fishing game in NA is in a personal space? It looks like a combo of the SRBGT personal space and the public fishing game from EU. Leave it up to NA Mgt. to take it and turn it all into another shameless cash grab.

PlayStation Home: VEEMEE Go Fish - YouTube

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted