Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i can't get no rewards the movies are not available in canada you suck home

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Can you at least get them for your Japan Home acct?

3. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just tried to get a couple in a row and I got stuck after 2. The movies were still playing but the rewards stopped. Then I left the space and came back. The EOD screen was blank and it would not load the menu.

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I've seen this happening, but if you leave and come back it should work. However, the theater is still buggy, so you may or may not get the rewards sooner.

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

LOL I know I'm going back a bit here in my reading and now replying, but that picture is SOOOO FUNNY! Oh my.

And I don't think "forcing" any1 to kiss kimmy can be thought of in any way as a punishment. :eek:mg_smilie:

6. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Okay, I'm a bit upset with this.

I got the antennas after logging off of Home and coming back, as someone did state that doing so you'll be rewarded with all the community rewards that were stuck before - which are the picture frame and the antennas.

Well, I still didn't receive my frame, and I tired to log off and come back again repeatedly, but nothing seems to work. I really don't know if this is still another glitch from it, or that I'm not doing something right. I doubt the latter.

7. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Konami penthouse community score reward for reaching 200 million points: Rocket Knight statue

Just enter space and you got it :)

8. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Thanks for posting this, Rachel. :)

9. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
  10. IronJoker-iJ

IronJoker-iJ Fashionista
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well, like some others have posted, I have still never received the Picture Frame Reward from Community Theater. I have tried log off/on, restarting home, purging my cache, going to hub and the dead game. I think I give up on this one....

11. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i guess i got lucky cause on my main account i finally got the lbp antenna and on my other na account i got the antenna, pic frame and the hip hop gamer shirt rofl.

12. OerbaVanilleXIII

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The new 10 free items for this week can be found in:

Furniture > A-Z > Luxury Weekend Lake House > FREE :eek:riginal:

13. IronJoker-iJ

IronJoker-iJ Fashionista
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    MK, so I bought the horns/antlers bundle from the weird diaper store for "Male", but when I logged in, I received the bundle for female! o_O

I went back to the store to double-check, and for sure I did buy male. Does anyone know if something in this big code identifies male vs. female? Does anyone know if the devs are aware of this issue? (looked but didn't find anything)

Date/Time Purchased 12/03/2011 @ 12:26 AM
    Total Amount $3.99

Item / Service Details Price (Dollars)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

UP2020-NPUR30090_00-MMTHHORNPKGBNDLM-UQ01 The Horny Package (PlayStation(R)Home Virtual Item) $3.99

Sub Total $3.99
    Tax $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total $3.99

14. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    they could have the male and female items mixed up and it wouldn't be the first time that has happened lol :p. if there is not something in the ps. fourms support then they might not know about it, so it might be a good idea to let them know :).

15. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    They should sell a Holiday themed club or personal space for people to have parties. Just a random thought since so many people plan Holiday events in Home each year.

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 2:43 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 241588280-30144146.jpg

16. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ....or maybe a space that looks like my bedroom:

U.S. Home Discussion Thread, HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 2:51 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, batman-room-01.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 2:51 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, batman-room-02.jpg U.S. Home Discussion Thread, HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 2:51 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, batman-room-03.jpg

(nooo that's not really my bedroom, but it would be cool to turn my man cave into a bat cave. hmmm Sorry...kind of a slow Saturday night here lol)

17. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I finally got my PSTalent picture frame today! WOO HOO! ^^

Please follow HearItWow's advice:

I finally managed to get both the antennas and the PSTalent frame last night. This was what worked for me:

Went to Community Theater. Watched LittleBigPodcast. HomeCast refused to load (some would call that a blessing), so I logged out.

Went into subaccount and sent myself a couple of items from the Gift Machine (mini tree is small, but awesome. It's a scaled-down tabletop version of the one at Lockwood Publishing Showcase).

Went back into Home on my main account. LittleBigPodcast antennas popped immediately.

Went to my Harbor Studio, where my Gift Machine currently lives, and stuck around until the items I'd sent myself were unlocked.

Went back to the Community Theater. PSTalent picture frame unlocked after about 30 seconds.

So getting something from the Gift Machine may, or may not, help you with this problem.

New users shouldn't have this problem at all. I stopped by the theater with my subaccount to see what rewards were there and got the following within a few seconds of walking in:

• LittleBigPodcast Antenna (male/female)
    • PSTalent Picture Frame
    • Hip Hop Gamer Shirt (male/female)
    • Fall coats (male/female)
    • Central Plaza Souvenir
    You might get the other last four Thanksgiving food items, but it may not. However, good luck. ;)

18. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    man that is alot of work just to get two items lol :p.

19. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    It's not that all hard. Just get yourself some items and have them sent to your main account, and wait until you got them all, and then head to the theater.

20. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    oh i know it isn't that hard just alot of loading and waiting and loading and ...... well you know lol :p. i am glad i don't have to listen to that podcast again lol :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted