Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. julie_love

julie_love Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    I'm confused.
    U.S. Home Discussion Thread, julie_love, Nov 22, 2011, 9:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, gif, SpockEyebrow.gif

2. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  3. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Sorry julie. That was just me venting on two separate issues regarding time. Lemme try that again. U.S. Home Discussion Thread, Kindle, Nov 23, 2011, 6:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, gif, clapper board filmgo.gif

First thing I was saying, I get lost with the various timezone differences between forums. I'm on Eastern Standard Time. The ps.com forums are on Pacific Time (-3 hours for me) and YPSH is on London GMT time (+5 hours for me). So I get confused whenever I post something here.

The second thing that makes me PO'd is that the PS3 console doesn't seem to automatically adjust itself for the Daylight Savings change in the spring and fall. I had to manually change it under Settings. This is especially stupid since every other laptop, iPhone, Blackberry, and xBox etc with an active Internet connection can automatically apply the DST change specific to one's timezone/regional location. So why can't Sony do it too? It's not rocket programming.

Hope that clears things up a bit... :mobile: :blushing:

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEA Home Stores update in full.
    24th November 2011

A total of 76 new items this week.

5. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sorry julie. That was just me venting on two separate issues regarding time. Lemme try that again.View attachment 9820

First thing I was saying, I get lost with the various timezone differences between forums. I'm on Eastern Standard Time. The ps.com forums are on Pacific Time (-3 hours for me) and YPSH is on London GMT time (+5 hours for me). So I get confused whenever I post something here.

The second thing that makes me PO'd is that the PS3 console doesn't seem to automatically adjust itself for the Daylight Savings change in the spring and fall. I had to manually change it under Settings. This is especially stupid since every other laptop, iPhone, Blackberry, and xBox etc with an active Internet connection can automatically apply the DST change specific to one's timezone/regional location. So why can't Sony do it too? It's not rocket programming.

Hope that clears things up a bit... :mobile: :blushing:[/QUOTE]

You have to remember whoever did the programing for the main system also forgot to factor in leap year...so yeah those issues should have been addressed years ago.

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    We still haven't received that antenna from LittleBigPodcast at all today and yesterday, just like the PSTalent picture frame. Not too surprising, since Theater 1 itself is buggy or glitched as hell.

7. OerbaVanilleXIII

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I also didn't get the antenna from the LittleBigPodcast yet :sad:

Has anybody been able to get it???

8. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Nope, but Joystick from the Home Support Thread about the PSTalent Picture Frame did promise us that he'll bring the community rewards back that was missed a few weeks ago once they sort out the problem. They know what it is, but he said it'll probably be weeks until it's fixed. Probably the same time when we we're supposed to get the beta rewards from the private beta a long time ago.

9. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Nope, but Joystick from the Home Support Thread about the PSTalent Picture Frame did promise us that he'll bring the community rewards back that was missed a few weeks ago once they sort out the problem. They know what it is, but he said it'll probably be weeks until it's fixed. Probably the same time when we we're supposed to get the beta rewards from the private beta a long time ago.[/QUOTE] think they should put advice notice on screen in cinema to say there is a reward issue, the place is getting people camping out in there to try and obtain them, some of them are spreading rumors not based on fact but they idea of being fun.

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, it's a pain in the butt for the most part. I really think they should be testing these early updates more at an earlier week than just on a Thursday to see if the rewards can just go through.

11. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I think they should remove some of the rewards that have been there a LOOOONG time. The coding seems to not work right there. So simplify it. Drop code for rewards that most people already got, but most would rather it be REMOVED from their inventory.

Just focus on wants relevant and do it right, please.

12. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Or just put them in a reward tab in a shop so those who still havent got them can get them

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Any of you having trouble getting the Savage Cosmos hoodies in the game? I know that I've killed over 20 of the fat aliens in the game, but no hoodie unlocked. Maybe that I needed to beat the game to claim the medal in one go?

14. smedium05

smedium05 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ufc

Anyone having trouble getting the dumb UFC rewards?

15. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yep smedium the ufc reward board and card game have been a mess for awhile now. just another one of the things they need to fix ( if they ever get around to it lol ). also has anyone gotten the lbp reward from the community theater yet or is that still down too?

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Ufc has been down for ages across all the regions its in, community theatre rewards have been hit and miss for ages as well, what a way to welcome the new users, Sony were hoping to get through the new core spaces introduction. Lag, reward issues and space issues.

17. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    home really dropped the ball big time :nono:

18. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    New LOOT-Crackle Movies

From LOOT :

Hello LOOT fans, please be aware each month Crackle updates their amazing catalog. While certain movies will end their Crackle run on November 30[SUP]th[/SUP], you’ll always be able to expect great movies each month. Don’t miss out on your last chance to catch CRUEL INTENTIONS, RUDY, BAT 21, KRULL, LOSER, SILENT HILL, STARSHIP TROOPERS, STRIKING DISTANCE, TEKKONKINKREET and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER: THE RETURN. December brings you awesome titles like: THE INTERNATIONAL, QUARANTINE, FRIGHT NIGHT and DEUCE BIGALOW: EUROPEAN GIGOLO. So keep watching and get ready for new movies this Thursday!

19. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Great to know ahead of time. Only thing I need to get is Starship Trooper Posters/Shirts... I have the bluray trilogy so I wasn't in a hurry to watch them streaming, but if they are being removed I've gotta step on it.

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, if you're gonna get rewards from them, now's your chance!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted