Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Looks like only people who went into the Theater on the first day (Thursday last week) were ever able to get the picture frame?

Here's another question. Is there a difference between Theater 10 (which used to be the old Community Theater) and Theater 1 which now hosts the PSTalent show? Both of them show up in my Favorites.

2. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Tara you know you and me are a lot a like in having a love for virtual goodies, I can't believe that they have a problem putting new items into the store just because of the updates and fixes either. When an item in the store is published and they have issues with things like not being able to buy the product or the product being in our storage after making the purchase because of whatever glitch they get it fixed within a couple of days to a few hours, there's been people waiting for weeks to get their pea coats for cheezez rice! theres no reason why they need to hold back or can't move something up on their sales grid a little early. The store is completely separate from Home, if they can prematurely sell items like the Granzella furniture then why can't they start putting in other item's like that LOOT Jukebox I've been pining forever for?:frown:

3. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    GW said it was going to last for the whole week, so even if you missed it then, you can get it later. I was there at the exact time and day, and watched the whole shows, but honestly didn't get anything for it.

4. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Didn't they just release one of the biggest and best updates in Home history earlier this month. The Hub, Pier Park, Sportswalk, Action District, RC Rally, Texas Hold 'em, Bootleggers, Sports Trivia, redesigned mall and theatres, piles of new rewards. I'm sure that I've forgotten more stuff.

Who cares about mall updates really? Seriously, don't we already have enough personal spaces that we rarely visit, virtual clothes that we never wear and lame companions that we haven't looked at since the first week we had them? Save yourself some money and enjoy all of the free activities that Home has to offer. Most of the mall updates are just rubbish recycled from old rubbish anyway.

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Good news: Joystick posted on the Home Support Theater Reward Missing thread that people will now have a chance to get the frame again. It will be some time until they will fix it, but Joystick did ease everyone's worries that you will get it at the end.

Hopefully, we'll see some results once Home is up from maintenance, and also check out the LittleBigPodcast for a reward in the Theater and play the Turkey Chase game again for some Candied Yams. Yum, yum! :9

6. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    just what we need more food items we can't eat lol ( side note ewwwww yams :p )

7. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I have to agree--I have always wished that they would slow down with pushing new content in NA and tend to some of the core issues like learning how to successfully give rewards in the theaters, not losing items with updates and stabilizing the servers. That's a wish that is is long gone by now though. Japan Home for example, sometimes won't get any new content or very little (I can remember weeks on end passing with no new content there), but when they do, for the most part, its worth waiting for and everything usually works there without the hassles and frustrations that we deal with in NA. I cannot think of one time ever in JP that I had a problem getting a reward that I was supposed to get or had any troubles with a transaction. Its just quality over quantity--the more they add in NA without resolving prior issues the more of a mess it becomes.

8. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Just the problem they caused when they removed all our ill-gotten Winter Wonderland booty.

Buggers :disgust:

9. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hop the thing is na home team never listens to us ( well most of the time they don't lol ). for years there ave been people trying to get them to atleast take a week or two off from shoving more items in our face and fix things but all that has happened is more items shoved in our face and prices being raised :(. i think that they hope we will get so distracted with the new items that we forget the problems with home lol. i can almost bet that the fall blowout stuff people either bought it all or most of it cause they were so cheap.

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Speaking of which, I hope NA Home will follow EU's Home's example of getting yesteryear's Winter Wonderland rewards through Santa's chair and his bag of goodies this coming Christmas. I didn't receive a female mistletoe headwear reward, just the male, which was a bit unfair.

11. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Ah geez....you're right, but that was a unique circumstance that involved a space and rewards becoming available that shouldn't have like you stated. Yes, it did create a problem when they removed the rewards....BUUUT....I think everyone did at least get everything back in the end. Can you imagine what that same situation would have created with the NA reward system? lol

12. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    there would have been alot of :furious: people lol

13. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Well they are dealing mostly with Americans. Seems like a viable strategy.

Just kidding...sorta :wink1:

<runs for cover>

14. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    :schmoll: oh i see how you going to be rofl :tounge2:

15. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok Liza--you know what that one deserves?...................

:arme01::tomato:

lol

16. aka_The_Wolf

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hello.

Errbody. I love Home! :)

17. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Actually, with Home deciding to be so driven by shopping and with inflated prices and horrible customer service, I've been spending more time on DC Universe. It reminds me of Home back when it was young. Not much for me to buy. But fun to play with friends.

Course playing by yourself is kinda boring. But it's fun if you have a friend. :)

18. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    I See many people come and go saiding how home boring they all came back In time. If dont like home goodie for you stop hating on it some of us still love. last much as first day we play it! been on home since 07 Spent over 3,000 on it still love it any many other people do too. Do i go on dcu forums and said dcu blows? No so why do on home forums ><

19. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    its all about opinions some people feel the need to voice they opinions in the hope someone is listening, thing is most of opinions have fact behind them because it isnt just one person voicing that opinion, they do it because they want the best experience on home they can get, you got to be open minded you cant blindly defend home and cant just whinge about it, Im a second life, imvu and home user, and I can tell you now home is the best by far, but once it gets on the slippery slope downwards it wont stay there for long, and currently it is on that slippery slope down and we as users have got to try and put a stop to it.

20. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I completed the hub quest and RC Rally weeks ago, and I have no interest in FPS, sports, or poker. The action district is also stupid. I'm on home to buy items really. GOOD ones. I want the quantity of US items with the quality of JP ones.

I don't play modern games, Home is my only hobby besides old games/games based on old ones, and indie games. I love collecting Home items and quite frankly I am addicted to it at this point, so this is like withdrawl lol.

I let the bad update slide the first week because they just did the hub update, but now it's 2 weeks later and still nothing good. Where's the Granzella apt? Beach crib? They could be importing stuff from EU and JP Home. But no, they'd rather waste time ensuring we can't walk outside at Hollywood Hills and taking away built in furniture.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted