Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    In Psn store:

Best of Ndreams Pack 13.00

Musicality Apt
    Male Rock Shirt
    Female Rock Shirt
    Male R&B Shirt
    Female R&B Shirt
    Thing In box
    Lil reaper
    Ungawa Collection Bundle
    Active8 UFO
    Black Robe (Male)
    Black Robe (Female)

2. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Industry Gamers T-shirt3 MQH-22NT-3J7J
    Destructoid G3DD-NJNH-ABMD
    IGN:RTTT-H5N4-4T22
    Playstation Lifestyle:6TPJ-FLNL-Q8B3
    GamesRadar L7MH-2FNE-R6J8
    GAMEPRO® Limited Edition T-Shirt B3NP-Q2NJ-DBDN

3. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    God, Yoshikawa, don't scare me like that with another edit! lol j/k ;)

I got them all. Thanks a bunch!

A word of warning since now the Hub is finally open to the public: most of us privateers that have played possum over the course of playing the games under the new Home and keeping our trap shut, you might be getting some rewards missing or partially missing. I have made a thread about the same missing rewards that are still under operation (I hope), so hopefully GlassWalls will do something about it.

Here's a rundown of the partial or fully missing rewards so far:

Cog Gold watch (male) from the Cog Arena after scoring 12,000 points from 12 puzzles (some got female only, no gender listed)
    RC Rally remote controller (male and female) when entering the space
    RC Rally's Toolbox (some are claiming it's still missing)
    College football helmet (female) from sports trivia scoring at least 3100 points (some got male only, no gender listed)
    Bootleggers' Shotgun shirts (male and female) from Bootleggers game (some got female only, no gender listed)
    Sunglasses (male and female) from Poker

Just be careful and have fun. In addition, new reward unlocked as community reward at the Uncharted 3 space. A nice golden chalice. ^^

4. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    NEW SHIRT UNLOCKED!

8D7Q-HLNH-GBF3 PSX Extreme t-shirt

5. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    thanks recca

6. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1

Amazon "Nathan Drake Skin" code update
    !

For those of you wondering about the status of your delayed codes, Amazon has just begun to sending them. I received my own code a short time ago (Friday @ 2:38am PST).

That's the good news…

Sadly, my code doesn't work. I get the standard "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid" error message when I attempt to redeem it. :vb_banghead: (It figures, doesn't it…)

I have already reported the issue to Sony… hopefully they will get their redemption database quickly updated to accept these codes.

Wishing you all better success with your codes when they arrive!

7. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    6HB4-Q2NJ-QH5C
    Red Shirt code :p

8. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Amazon "Nathan Drake Skin" code update (4pm Friday afternoon)

OK folks, it's time to start redeeming those voucher codes!

I'd filed a complaint with Sony about this as I mentioned earlier, and received the word a short while ago that the issue has been corrected… and I can confirm it does now work!

So go ahead and enter them and enjoy your Drake outfits!!!

9. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    There is another 10 free items this week - this time they are located in the Furniture Store -> A-Z -> Home Originals -> Bundles -> Free

Also, did anyone save the Ford Showroom space as a favorite - and if so, is it still there like other hidden spaces (Presentation Podium, Minis Space, Toyota Prius LBP, etc)?

Last question, for those that participated in the Beta, they told us that we would get all the rewards from the Quest that was up during the beta period after the beta ended, but I hadn't heard anything since then so I went to check the Private Beta Forum... and it appears to have been shutdown.

So that leads me to two questions, is the private forum shutdown, and do you know anything about how and when we will get those rewards?

Thanks!

10. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I did have the forums bookmarked but it appears I am no longer authorized to view them. there was a post where GW got a little wobbly in a response to a thread on that getting us a code thing that he had stated was happening. I did not spend a lot of time at the games thinking we were getting the goodies anyway, GW made a statement to the effect that he was working on the dev's to bring us something. ?!?! I have no clue what he could have been alluding to but that did not sound really promising at all! I had the Ford space saved but it was ripped from my favorites after the last update along with Irem.

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Some news about the missing rewards from the Private Beta testers before the public release from Hibana:

GlassWalls told me that rewards unobtainable for some testers during the Private Beta will take a couple of weeks for them to republish them, but he will make sure they will make it to all of you in some fashion.

Seems like us testers have to wait a few weeks in advance to get the missing rewards, while the other non-testers get all of them. :p

Hopefully, they'll put it in everyone's inventory, but we'll see...

BTW, you can still activate the private beta teleport item, if you want some "private" time. ;)

And for those that didn't know, there's a cranberry sauce bowl reward for chasing a turkey by playing the Turkey Chase game in Pier Park. I got this last night, but wanted to let you know for those that didn't.

12. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So we could have a private server for a poker party, etc. and could you invite friends that did not have access to the private beta? (Probably not, that would be too cool) :(

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    You can't go to friends that are in "private mode", but you can still have fun playing if they show up.

14. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    my beta teleport item don't work anymore....

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    The Turkey Chase is back! And it's in the Pier area. It gives Cranberry Sauce.

It seems like an odd holiday reward by itself. So I'm hoping this is just the first reward. We may get lucky and get a new reward each day. Maybe I missed two days already. :)

16. JulietFiammattaArsDeCapulet

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I prefer mine with gravy and mash potatoes.

17. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Got cranberry sauce already. I played it again a day later, but no reward came up. Maybe next update?

18. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It seems it might be that way - as the last two years the turkey chase game was released the week of Thanksgiving - and it had four levels of difficulty, each ending in a different reward (turkey hands, feet, torso, legs), and you would get the fifth and final reward (Turkey Mask) when you clicked to play the game one more time.

This time they released it a few weeks before Thanksgiving, with only one level, and for anyone that didn't get the Turkey Mask from previous events, it is given out as well just by clicking on the game.

So maybe they'll be adding additional levels of difficulty, with different rewards.

19. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Didn't know they released the turkey mask before, but that's good for those that didn't get it already.

20. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    We are still far from thanksgiving. The fact they released the reward so soon leaves hope there is more coming.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted