Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Click your profile at the top of the page, then select "reward codes" this should show your code for the item. I'd assume you must be verified to have even taken the quiz.

2. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    You must be verify RLS member to get reddem code :/

3. 3.1415926

3.1415926 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ahh crapola. LOL. I guess I will settle with the points I won by taking the quiz and accumulate it. :p

4. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Where's the site you get this code from?

5. 3.1415926

3.1415926 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    PlayStation RLS -> Its best to get verify that you are working in the electronic/gaming industry so you can get full benefit of quiz code given. I tried the Resistance 3 quiz and being a non-verify member with a pay stub it won't allow me to receive a HOME R3 Ts code, instead accumulate my quiz completion in points form to redeem physical goodies from RLS.

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Too bad I'm not a RLS, but I'd like a extra code, if anyone has one. ;)

7. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anyone here have issue losing tokens from the gift machine?
    I was buying and gifting the new Halloween Reapers Cowl items to a friend, and everything was going good..and it was on the part before the inbox pops ups to send a message to the user you're gifting.
    Well, anormally the inbox pops up after the purchasing/sending item but mine didn't..instead it took me out of the gift machine and I tried to go back into it...it wouldn't let me play it.

So I removed the machine, and brought it back up..it shows my tokens being took.
    But I'm 98% sure my friend will not get their item, due to it not bringing up the inbox like it should have.

I'm not sure how to speak to a Lockwood Representative about it..so I'll just ask here.

8. 3.1415926

3.1415926 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You can do it in two part. A) Send a PM as soon as you can to your friend and have them try to see if they receive the gift you just send and at the same time B) send a PM to Lockwood dev here (if there is one) and see if he or she can solve the issue. As well best to post a inquiry on the official HOME forum and see if anyone else has the same issue you had before and how they resolve it or may be a Lockwood representative can chime in details for you in the official HOME forum.

My guess is that your friend should be able to receive the gift you send, but had to make sure thru them first before firing off question at the official forum. I wish you best of luck on getting an answer and if not, your friend might received the gift already and will thanking you for it soon. :)

9. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, I messaged him (my friend) after it acted weird and didn't do the normal inbox message it should do. He isn't online right now, so it's more like a wait process until he gets on and checks it.

Well I haven't posted a thread on the forum yet, because I was waiting to see if he got it anyways or not. Since it shows my tokens been took, so I would hope that it wasn't a complete loss. :/
    But thanks for replying. :) if he just happened to not get it, I'll try to get in touch with a Lockwood official and get an answer maybe a refund on tokens.

10. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Talk to your friends to make sure they didn't get the items, you could try to get in touch with Lockwoodvoice on the official forum but probably your best bet if things went wrong is to raise a ticket here Outso - Kayako SupportSuite Help Desk Software

11. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well guys, I think I have an idea now.

I got on home, to check something someone suggested on the forum, and I did a filter on my list.
    Apparently, it's showing he did get the gift.
    But that's not also the weird thing, I also received a gift from someone without getting a message myself.
    So maybe it's a new thing? or just messed up.

12. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Its not messed up, you don't actually have to send the message, for them to receive the gift. That's just there to notify the person you are gifting.

13. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well before, it would always bring up the message box whether I wanted to or not.
    So I guess it doesn't do it anymore period.

14. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    it should still bring up the message box automatically but you don't actually have to send it.
    I found it out the hard way just the other day, I got an f13 error just as it was finishing the delivery so it didn't send the message. It had me worried for a bit, but luckily the gift got through though.

15. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Nah, mine never came up this time. However, I believe the gift went through because it's showing on the filter for it that they have got the gift.
    So I'm not sure how to explain it? just as long as they got their gift. I'll be fine.

Yeah, it seems the machine is either a hit or a miss at times.

16. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Hey does anyone know what those ten items are in the US Home Mall mentioned on the Message of the day this last weekend. I went throug the entire mall, took hours, and found a bunch of things, more than ten. Just wanted to make sure I got the ten they were talking about. Thanks

17. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    that would be in the men's section of costumes at the bottom in the tag that say's "free", all ten items are there.XD

18. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I just saw this Alpha Protocol Gear pack in the PSN store

"Whoa... get this mind blowing equipment pack to enhance your top secret incursions into enemy territory. You will be well equipped with all the tactical gears from head to toe to confront anyone. The gear pack will help unravel the mysteries behind the secret mission in Playstation Home"

anyone know what it means by secret mission in Home? maybe a new space tomorrow?

Edit: Ok I think it's just a bundle of all Alpha protocol items and nothing else sadly, why have any new space or event for a game that was out a year ago :p (basically just a badly worded description)
    the pack costs 14.99 and contains 39 items

19. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Yep those were the items I found, gosh it would have been so much easier to just go to the correct space.

20. Gillberg

Gillberg Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Does anyone have a spare extra life code they could give me? Thanks.:eek:riginal:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted