Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Whoa whoa....hoooold everything...."Call of Duty bumpkins"? Please don't include me in that "bumpkins" group, but I have enjoyed playing all of the games in the COD series lol I hope that doesn't change your opinion of me or something :colgate: ha

Seriously, I hope you will get a code soon. I never usually get any of these random things so I was real surprised when I did. I have been getting regular e-mails about store updates, purchase confirmations, etc. though. Have you even been getting those? If not, that would concern me too--make sure you check junk mail as someone suggested and maybe even adjust your e-mail spam settings if that's where they are ending up. If that doesn't work you could always call Sony CS and ask them, because they are always real helpful with things like that. lol

...and no hating on COD anymore or I'll have to get started with those novice shooters like Uncharted. :shock: (j/k--Uncharted is a great series too).

oh also, I tried to check the e-mail acct linked with a real old NA PSN acct that I haven't use in a looong time, but I cant access that e-mail because its through my old ISP. grrrrr I would have gladly given the code to you if I could get in there and one was sent there. I guess it doesn't really do any good to even tell you that, but in any case, I'm sure you will get one from one of these good YPSH peeps if you don't eventually get one yourself.

I will ask a friend who doesn't use Home if he got one tomorrow. If he did by chance and gives it to me, I will give it you.

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just checked my mail, last message I got from Playstation Network was an email about the Identity Theft Protection on May 25th...aside from Purchase Confirmations and Added Funds, I've yet to receive ANYTHING else...maybe I should give them a call?

And Hop, I didn't mean you when I said "bumpkins" lol, I think you and the rest of us know what I mean :p I won't beg for a code, but if anyone happens across one that they don't plan on using I would gladly take it off their hands lol

3. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yep, if this is the continuation rant on the Dead Island wall splatter free code, I did check my email last night Sunday and Sony send me one too. Meh, it was ok free item..I thought my Exloding Zombie costume code received, but just a wall item. :p

4. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    no email for yoshi either :(

5. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    lol--I know Chad...just messing around-it's all good. I did ask my friend who doesn't use Home if he got a code and unfortunately, he didn't. I will keep asking around and if I come up with one I will get it to you.

6. Aiken_Drum

Aiken_Drum Fish Act Explosion

Ratings:
    +3 /2
    I have four accounts in two regions, all of which have credit cards attached and purchases made in the past... not a single code has been sent to any of them. :p

7. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Yep, looks like I missed out on the latest batch of codes too. Shame it wasn't a multi-use code.

8. OerbaVanilleXIII

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    On my accounts I have the settings that I want to recieve e-mails from Sony. I never stopped recieving e-mails from them (store updates and so on), except for the time when the store was down (after the hack).

I also was very surprised that I got the Dead Island code, because usually I never get anything :tounge:

9. theWook

theWook Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thats odd that so many are not getting the email. I got it on Saturday and redeemed same day. No probs.

10. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  12. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEA Home Stores update in full.
    25th August 2011

A total for 80 new items this week.

13. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just read there's a new community reward at the Konami Penthouse, Red Pyramid Statue.

Can someone confirm this for me? I'm not at my PS3 at the moment -.-

14. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Had to leave and return to recieve it but yes Chad I can confirm that, community just reached 150 million and the reward has been unlocked.

15. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yay! Free stuff! Me rikes!! \^^/ Checking it out after work when I get home...

16. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Don't know if anyone else noticed (or I'm just slow) but those podium thingies at the entrance to the Konami Penthouse, there's now a Pyramid Head statue next to the DDR Machine. Thought that was cool :p

17. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    because that's the latest reward :p I still don't get why there's a Gabriel belmont statue there though, it has been there since the start but not related to any reward yet.

18. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah I figured, but I'm slow at reporting things here :(:p I don't remember Gabriel or the Ship thing being related to anything either. The Pyramid Head is sooo cool though, I love that game <3

19. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
  20. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It depends on how far through the rounds you make it. I think winning gets you 400-500. Other rounds get you like 100-300...something like that. But people have found a method of just idling on the dance floor in wardrobe. It keeps you in the game and apparently you get idle points plus whatever game points you can get, I haven't exactly calculated it but it's the best option if you don't want to stay and participate in dance offs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted