Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Sep 22, 2011.

1. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], faga4567, Jun 18, 2012, 6:45 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Lproject_item55.jpg

I have not checked for mistakes, so don't completely rely on it.

2. HeeroMasaki

HeeroMasaki セクシーじゃんけんの王様

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm trying to make the 'Dark Lord' T-rex too, one of the ingredients is Adamantite? so I'm guessing it's a pretty high level rock. haven't come across anything like that yet in my mixes.

3. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    I bet you'll never guess what nefarious peakvox labs trap I managed to discover for myself a short time ago?

I'd set up a new critter to brew for far too many hours yesterday, then shut my PS3 off for the night. When I came back into peakvox labs this afternoon to pick up my newborn lifeform, I found my "Abduct Simulator" level reset back down to a paltry Level 1. Eegads! To say I was a slight bit shocked & pissed-off is a bit of an understatement.

:surprise:​

Only problem is… I never use "LProject" when waiting in the "Abduct Simulator" queue, because I don't like the interruptions when I'm in "mad scientist tinkering" mode.

All those hours lost… and I've no idea what the exact cause was (other than some buggy lines of code, that is). Obviously something went wonky within my Settings file — and as several spaces in Japan Home constantly save to that file (peakvox, Ôedo, Shouei Kingdom, South Island Refuge's fossils + their
    evil new points system, etc.), this shouldn't really surprise me.

Yet it does… This shouldn't occur. Ever.

In the end, it just need to remember to back-up my Japanese "Settings" file far more often than my usual schedule… such as after every visit to Japan Home.

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    There's a reward for making all 30 pokemon. It's an ornament trophy. ^^

The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], ReccaWolf, Jun 22, 2012, 11:35 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, LProjectTrophy.jpg

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Does anyone know how to get the 4th mixing tube? I still have 3 - one from purchasing, getting 10 books, and making 30% of pokemon. So far, I'm at 66% of pokemon, and have 3 more on the way, and 70% of made ingredients.

Am I close to getting one more or am I missing something?

6. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    No I think your close Recca. I don't believe you are missing anything.

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I was able to reach Level 45 on UFO Simulator last night, and gotten my two rewards. FINALLY! ^^

Thanks for your PS invites, Brock and BB. It was helpful!

I'm also one pokemon (A Class - combing Level 27 Red with Level 35 Purple) and one ingredient (need a Level 35 Red) away to make L Project 100% complete. I still only have 3 mixing tubes, so I think they'll add the last one later if they decide to do an update - maybe along with UFO Simulator as well. :p

Does anyone know how to make the Level 35 Red and Level 35 Purple ingredients without using too much on potions?

8. Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    The 2 new 500 Yen sets, one is the big hammer to make the hammer virus game easier if I understood it correctly but the other disc on the back, any ideas what that one does? Thanks

9. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Important news for those who really want to raise their AbdUcT Simulator (i.e., the UFO game) levels up:

From June 27th (today) thru July 11th, AbdUcT Simulator now gives a 200% point bonus mode on every game! This mode is effective every day of the week, 24 hours a day until the July 11th maintenance.N

Now get on over there and score double your normal points! while you can! Enjoy!

10. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Nice, i'll have to try and make the most of that extra bonus.

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    When I went over to Peakvox Labs, I noticed on my big billboard (except for Escape Virus and Other) are no longer 100%, so there's new rewards in Hammer Virus, UFO Sim, Abduct Earth, and Shooting Earth.

I'm not sure what the disc thing does at all. :p

And, 200% bonus on UFO Sim? No wonder people were hopping on that game! XD

12. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    :right: Just what I wanted, more impossible challenges for shooting earth.
    Hope the requirements for hammer aren't too high as that's probably the only one I can play reasonably well.

13. Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    I got a bunch of rewards from hammer, don't know if all are new, pink dna earrings left and right ears, pink slippers, silver and gold hammer ornament and something that looks like an open tank, I think all were by activating fever, I don't know how many I did as I lost count but at least 7 or 8 fevers in a row, not sure if any of those rewards were for levels or points, no idea what level I got to, but I had about 160.000 points

14. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Looks like those new buyable items are to give you more of a better score on some games to get the new rewards now. Sort of like an upgrade. ;)

15. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Looks like those new buyable items are to give you more of a better score on some games to get the rewards now. Sort of like an upgrade. ;)

Looks like those are new items you've got, but I think the big tank is an old one for reaching level 9.

16. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Ah don't think I'll be getting those then, if you need the upgrades, never mind.

17. Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Maybe is wasn't a tank but it's definitely new and it was the last reward, also it's round in shape. I think you are correct they are upgrades and looks like there will be other upgrades available later as well for other games, the round thing on your back is to get more exp from the ufo simulator, 300% to be precise

18. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Actually, now that you mentioned the tank being round, that's a new reward too. Well done! ^^

Wikipedia Japan Home states that the round thing gives you a 500% bonus, but 300%? Not bad. I can probably use my gold alien head and the new red circle item with the buyable gold ufo for more exp bonus.

19. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I just can't keep up in Japan Home anymore :unhappy: Even if I could be there all day every day, I wouldn't be able to. It is awesome how they utilize the Home platform there though.

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Alrighty. I found out some new rewards and newer levels found for each game in-space. The arcade versions do not have anything, which is a blessing and none are from the buyable terminal and in-space terminal.

Shooting Earth: Has two ticket versions - boss rush and normal rush. Clearing both stages earns you two rewards, a hand item that's some sort of green energy shield as hand items, a refrigerator, and a blue circle on your back like the red one you purchased.

Abduct Earth: Has added more levels, Levels 8-12. Passing through Levels 10 and 12 earns you a vacuum cleaner and a gold toilet!

Hammer Virus: Get 5,7,9 Fevers in a row on a single game, and reaching level 9 earns you pink DNA earrings, slippers, and the extra large round tank.

UFO Sim: You can now reach to 50, and the rewards for those are red beam shields as hand items, like the ones from Shooting Earth but a different color.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted