Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scribble Shooter Help & Tips

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Iced-Tea-Bagger, Jul 21, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Lmao, oh good lord Hop :roflmao: think I set myself up for that one

But really, aside from the pricing and non-friend sharing (two of which are absolutely huge factors that have given the game such a bad rep at this point), its a simple fun game that'll provides good enough of a challenge. I'd say if you have the $7 and nothing else to spend on, and aren't boycotting buying it, then pick it up.

2. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

i had the problem with that, there are 2 dots that appear on the screen for the boss (don't touch them) i beat the boss by going near the spot on the upper left side, firing my weapons which would get his attention and make him charge at me. then he would hit it and get knocked out so i could blast him, it took about 4 of those before he blew up.

3. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah well, most of the rewards a t-shirts, but at least all of them are animated.
    How easy it is to win an animated shirt on any game from any space, beeing it a personal or a pulblic one?

4. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You guys are too extreme, you can just turn the controller upside down d'oh

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted