Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Okay, I have a question about a limited time freebie given out in the PS Store for Home, the blue handbags for male and female. What exactly was the occasion that those were given out for? I remember it user hitting half a million of something, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Anyone remember?

2. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    not sure if it was really. I know it was a Promotion On the PS Store at the time i thought promoting Home item's now on the store also. Was available for a Limited time but again i thought it was to Promote Home item's were now on PS Store also... But if it was for that... It must not went well as they didn't seem to add NEW Home item's to the store after that! Hmmm!

So good question. But thats what i thought it was for thoe... Just to promote the Store with Home item's at the time...

If it was for anything else i have no idea!

:)

By: DCS

3. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  4. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thank you faga, I was really curious. Unfortunately I missed out on it :(

5. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Awww. You can haz my purses. Both male and female. :eek:

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  7. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'd gladly take them kane, I'll be needing one for each arm ;D

8. Luchian

Luchian Interior Decorator

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I hope we get the rest of the gumball fish in tomorrow's update. And hopefully find out what, if anything, happens for completing the fish book.

9. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Irem's head Kujo has tweeted that he promises that any Irem stuff or events that are going down, they will fill in those spots. (as in replacements of their own) The only thing that doesn't apply are copyright and gamestuff.

10. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Seems to me that they might make another Raw Danger 4 game, but with their own logo. And also making it into their own April Fools' event next year, but we'll just have to see what will come up, since they did hinted that it was going to be this year and that theme until the crisis hit them hard.

Does this mean we will not see Pachipara ever again? I know Spelunker will be gone in the Japan accounts, but I'd hate to see Pachipara 15, 16, and 17 go away too quickly.

11. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    We'll have to expect great things from Granzella...I'm hopeful they'll be able to fill in irems gaps.

12. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Kujo did say he is having a rough time with Z (Z for Zettai zetsumei toshi). Probably because Irem holds the rights to it. He is currently focused with X and Y as of right now. (X and Y are regular games, non-home related, not sure on rewards)

For pachipara, Irem still have that division and it's programmers. As of right now, pachipara and spelunker games will remain in the store. For future games, I have no idea. They did announce pachipara for 3DS, so they might be departing with Sony? Really don't know on this move though.

13. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think I heard somewhere that spelunker and its online servers were staying up too...I think :p don't quote me though. If that's true, then I don't know for how much longer.

14. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Wow. Pachipara and Spelunker games are staying? That's nice. Glad to see they can make more of those and give away Home rewards from those versions. I can't wait to get more yen and get them at my leisure without any worry.

Too bad you won't get the Spelunker white gloves anymore because that requires to launch the game in the personal space that's going to go with the rest of Irem's spaces - but at least you'll get the 5 rewards while playing Solo. Maybe soon they'll need to put the reward inside the game after beating level 20, because that and the launching were both requirements on getting the gloves. Perhaps after the update this coming Thursday they'll have to do a patch for future Spelunker buyers, so they won't feel left out.

I hope they also stay with most of the PS One titles of pachinko in the JP PSN Store. I can also understand Granzella is starting its climb upward after releasing newer and fresher content and newer Home items to fill out Irem's holes - which I have to say is very impressive after giving the swimsuits and other beachwear from the first space making them prettier, bolder, and vivid. I wonder if Granzella is preparing in making the Irem Black Brigade into the Granzella Black Brigade, with a fresh new costume?

Question: Will Spelunker Black be coming to NA soon? And, can you play Spelunker Black on your NA account and get the 5 rewards there?

15. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I haven't purchased black. I think you can answer that question since you have the game. For the NA version I have no clue. Tozai games is the company that released Spelunker HD in NA and EU, perhaps they know.

16. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Spelunker come out in this weeks store update in the EU, but it was confirmed it does not have the Home rewards.

17. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    There was a spelunker personal space????

18. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  19. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Nooooo! Japan, don't go down that road :(....

20. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted