Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    We are looking for one of this? Japan Home Discussion Thread, DanMW, Aug 4, 2011, 4:44 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 800px-Pastinachus_sephen3.jpg

2. condukta

condukta Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    good job! ty! i was wondering if you know if they swim hi or low, and also how big are they? easily seen? or they swimming solo as well?

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEJ Home stores update in full.
    4th August 2011

A total of 37 new items this week.

4. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Looks like Granzella is really cranking out the content. Nice to see. I'm personally going to be waiting on a lot of this content to hit North America before I buy much of it.

Your updates are really nice Carla.

5. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Granzella's head Kujo tweeted that he would like to bring Aloha/Hawaiian shirts and muumuu (no guarantee yet, but seems to be talking with his designers). Also he said that they will release 2 companions in the near future, one not named and another a Coconut crab.

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Okay, I'm getting a bit confused by the rare fishes. I know that the barracuda comes in at 10 until 11pm EST, then shark comes in at 2am until 5am EST, and then barracuda again from 5am until 6am EST.

So, with common dolphinfish and the cow stingray coming into play, when do they show up at EST, AND will it be included among the shark and barracuda runs? Even without the VRs we can still get the rare fish, right?

If anyone has pictures or descriptions of the common dolphinfish and cow stingray (descriptions as in what size, color, speed, and is it in a group or singled out), please let me know. I'll try my best in going through my VR Aquarium playthrough to get the barracuda and my first run of the shark again. Gonna try to finish those up before I go nuts.

Also, last week to buy Irem items! Get them before they're gone for good! It looks like the Irem games are going to go too, even Pachipara. I hope not, since they're going to be doing the pachinko business now and it was their best seller! :(

7. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Oh! I would love to see some Hawaiian shirts! I used to have one when I was a kid. It was really cool. Never was able to find a good pattern since. Not all Hawaiian shirts look good. Maybe I can mix in my army pants for a MASH look?

Btw Carla, the updates are great! I'm amazed you got them up so fast. Prices too!

8. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Please note, the "cow stingray being found" is a rumor and so far there hasn't been a reliable source of it's appearance. There was a pic that was posted which was from the book, but if that person went to the Sony Building event, then the VR reps account has their's completed, so there is a possibility the pic is from there.

Or...it could just be that it's so rare that winning a lottery has a better chance.

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Ok, so reading back at the times, the common dolphinfish is located around 7am-10am EST, am I right? So far, no one has confirmation about the cow stingray, but it seems likely it'll make it's appearance like the dolphinfish. We'll have to see how this goes. I'm not liking it one bit, since I have to work, and the only possible way to get it is by going at it on Friday (if I have it off), Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. Work time usually starts at 7am M-F.

Will the rare fish still be there after the VR event is over, and do we get anything after completing the whole book?

10. PandaKneesocks

PandaKneesocks Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That kiwi is freaking adorable.. I keep telling myself to stop buying pets .. But omg. That's what it is right? A pet? I havent been on JP. (Sorry I got decorating block earlier.)

11. condukta

condukta Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

hey bud, Cow Stingray 2pm-4pm EST; Mahi-Mahi 8-11am EST; & Barracuda 5am-8am (fast) & 8pm-11pm, both EST

12. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    time here make no sence... We know Baracuda only is around about an hour at a time and gone... So this is confusing!

13. condukta

condukta Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    all i did was translate times into EST...

Cow stingray will appere only 3-5am in jp-time. but im not sure ,its just a rumor.
    But Common dolphinfish will appere 21-24 on jp-time.
    Barracuda will appere on 09-12 slowly swim.18-21 swim fast.

u r right baracde fast is only from 19-21jp or 5-6am EST

14. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I'm at the aquariums right now, searching for the dolphinfish from 7am until 10am, and still no sign of it. I had a shadow come down on me while i was there at 8am, but there was no girl. I checked there and the tank for proof.

15. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Rare Dolphin Fish is here. I got one pic. We are now at another instance with the fish here. I'm number 28 in que and there is about 40 minutes left. I should get another shot hopefully.

[video=youtube;Vzvu0jUxr8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzvu0jUxr8c&hd=1[/video]

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Joanna, Aug 5, 2011, 3:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Screen shot 2011-08-05 at 10.22.32 AM.png

Attached Files:

16. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    8-11 am EST for dolphinfish Recca. Sorry, think I told you 7-10 am.

17. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    It's okay. I checked the thread here. I got two dolphinfish today! ^^

18. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    We saw the common dolphinfish at 10pm -11 Japan (2pm-3pmUK / 9am-10am Eastern) then again at 11pm-12pm Japan time (3pm-4pm UK/ 10am-11am Eastern) in a different room, there were 2 of them in the tank near each other, they where swimming up high in front of the glass where the public is, going from left to right all the time.

After you take a few photos of the fish you need you can press the X button to get out of the tank and go to the save screen, you don't need to use up all 18 photos. I think it's been mentioned previously, but I'll just write a friendly reminder, the faster we play the more users can get to take a photo of the rare fish.

Also if you happen to be in the waiting screen to play or in the tank at the time when the fish is going (black screen), it will remain in the tank for you, so don't leave!

Japan Home Discussion Thread, DanMW, Aug 5, 2011, 5:43 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Sony Aquarium VR 黒潮の海_2.jpg

On another note I believe that I've watched all 17 videos but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, got 100 points and that was it. I need to double check to make sure that I really have seen all different ones though.

19. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm surprised you guys found it so fast, nice work :p now I'm regretting not staying up later and joining you guys. Any chance you'll all be online again tonight? I think I'll join the hunt.

20. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I, too, wouldn't mind to do up another "Sea Hunt" gathering with you all since is Friday. :) TGIF! ^^

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted