Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    cant body pop in cubic apartment without touching each end lol i stuck my fish in landing zone of big bang at darlas

2. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can do :p

3. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Here are a few images of the "super stars" over at my new Japan Studio. I don't think I'm going to have a problem with a 50 item limit in this space.

:tounge2:

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Joanna, Aug 1, 2011, 12:02 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 5997230107_b8a1f22b15_o.jpg
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, Joanna, Aug 1, 2011, 12:02 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 5997230003_1e46a5dcc3_o.jpg
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, Joanna, Aug 1, 2011, 12:02 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 5997230067_0d10bacf9e_b.jpg

4. maxbrat

maxbrat Love Weasel
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    :O Holy smokes! I definitely haven't got those yet! Thanks for posting the pics :)

5. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    OK, I can now confirm the 2 fishes, Barracuda(No.9) and Blacktip shark(No.25)

All 3 requirements stated below must meet for the 2 fishes to appear:
    1. Scheduled time (times are in Japan)
    Barracuda appears at 11:00 - 12:00, 18:00 - 19:00
    Blacktip shark appears at 15:00 - 18:00​
    2. Any 1 of the VRkuroshio_Home 1~7 must be in your lounge (if the person moves elsewhere, the fishes will disappear)
    3. The above person needs to dive at least once in the same instance for that day.
    (Event will last till end of August, don't know what happens after that)

Please note "VRkuroshio_Home" are either staff or customers that are visiting the Sony building aquarium event.
    (This is the event held in Tokyo. Not the aquarium in Okinawa)
    Here's some photos that I received from a friend that actually visited the place.
    The 2 bottom photos shows that regular people are playing around with Home
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Aug 1, 2011, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, p_m.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Aug 1, 2011, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, v_m.jpg
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Aug 1, 2011, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 9_m.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Aug 1, 2011, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, H_m.jpg

Some notes that I gathered for the aquarium game,
    (I'm using it as a checklist and is a work in progress, so many parts are incomplete)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...F91aU9BU2EyNzhadWhpbjNBRnNuLWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

6. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    so I'm confused as to why my fish book is not filling up, you have to download the pic at the end of the swim in the tank for them to get there? is that right? I've been doing ok getting the statues but I'm worried that my book is still empty. this game reminds me of go fish in a way, more so now that I understand there are rare fish to find. but as far as the book goes am I right that it will make it in the book if downloaded???

7. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Yes you must click the picture and save to your hard drive if book closed save that if book open then you have that save already :D Good luck getting rare fishes and pictures

8. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks Fa-ga those rare fish look like are going to be very hard to find >.<

9. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    So we can changed time on ps3 to one of this times. Just make sure that give self enough time to dive one. That should work right

10. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So, and correct me if I'm wrong, but those times in PST are for the Barracuda - 7pm to 8pm, 2am to 3am. Then the Blacktip Shark - 11pm to 2am? And is this Monday through Friday in Japan or any clue if weekends apply as well?

Can't thank you enough for finding these out for us. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

11. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Great work faga XD
    The times are a bit bad for me, but I'll give it a try.

12. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Thank you very much! I got a lot of work to do.:dontgetit:

13. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The times are correct in PST. The event is done all 7 days of the week, but since humans are running it, the VRkuroshio_Home accounts may differ in times of coming to lounges. The event itself runs from 11:00 to 19:00 in Japan. But since the staff needs to turn on the PS3 earlier, yesterday I was able to spot VRkuroshio_Home4 around 10:30. I have also gotten a report from a friend that VRkuroshio_Home7 stayed till 21:00. I'm not sure why it stayed an extra 2 hours, but these stations are not located at one place, so they may have forgotten to turn it off.

14. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Is that a question? Or are you trying to state that it works? I haven't tried this to confirm, but I don't think it works.

15. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    YAY! got my WHALE SHARK! Thankgoodness thats done!

Saved my Points and played it after getting lots of points... Played 14 plays and points were going down i was like utoh this is not looking good... Then tried again 15 HIT the JACKPOT! I was SHOCKED! OH yeah i WAS! WOW!

DIAMOND Border indeed! After that i left and saved the rest of the points for now! LOL! Went to Harbor where my 23 other Fish Trophy were already at! Got out the Big one! It was so big it knocked over the smaller fish! So back out... Tried again! Anyways got it turned around and put it by the glass doors to the right side... Then replaced it further up towards the two windows... Then moved all the other 23 fish trophy in a line so there all swimming around in a line in my Harbor Studio! The place is packed with fish!

OK so we got news of two RARE fish in the fish game and what to do and time. Now wonder what the last two are then! This is allot of work to go tru if all we get is more points if we did find them? Hmmm, Makes ya wonder if theres anything more we get other than Points... If not it all be no point to find the last four fish then... Seems like allot to do if we get nothing in the end. Hmmm, Oh Well!

Never Know!

By: DCS

16. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm in the same boat. I spent over an hour, clicked on everything, and never could figure out how to even get in the tank to start taking pics, let alone figure out how to save pics to this book thing. Is there some English guide to this game that someone can share a link to or share with us on how you all are actually able to get in the tank?

Thanks.

17. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    To get into the tank, go here. The left and middle one will let you in, but a lot of the times you need to wait your turn.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Aug 1, 2011, 10:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, kuroshio_img07.jpg

18. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I tried both of those, but nothing ever happened... and trying a second time gave me an option of pressing circle or square. I assume circle is "cancel/back", but what does the square button do?

Also, assuming I am waiting my turn... how do I know what turn I have and how long it will be? Yesterday, I clicked on all three of those machines, and after more than an hour I never got in the tank, and didn't get any kind of message that suggested I was in some kind of line.

An English translation for this game would be greatly appreciated.

19. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Thanks so much for all the information on this aquarium event Faga-san! Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

I recall seeing that "VRkuroshio_Home" name and someone (you?) in my instance suggesting they might be staff for the event. In my limited Japanese I asked if they could speak English but didn't get any reply at that time. More importantly, I believe I was blabbing about some irrelevant thing and wasn't diving much at the time, thus maybe missing a rare fish. How I regret not diving constantly then! Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

20. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I think I probably was much worse. A little rat kept needing my attention whenever she wanted to swim. Plus was chatting here with baron. Too bad we can't have ysph integrated with home so we can combine chat in home and here. XD.

Faga, that was really helpful work! Very informative!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted