Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Figured this was the case, similar to how the hackers got ahold of the costume items from April Fools such as the mermaid clothes and gargoyle/purple skeletons. Truly a pathetic way of obtaining items, even if Home still holds that beta tag (we all damn well know, even Glass and the other HCVs have stated, that Home is waaay out of Beta stage at this point of the game, that the only reason its kept is to have something to fall back on when issues occur)

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So just because Home has a beta tag makes it okay to abuse the system and exploit it of items? How cool you are...I hope I never encounter you in a space with rewards and a queue in the near future, knowing your kind is wasting my time since you can just hack the rewards while the rest of us are doing it the right way and actually earning them.

And since you're so openly admitted to it, its also probably why Sony doesn't give a damn about all your previous reward items that you've been begging to transfer to your new accounts or whatever. They know what items you have, what you have in your wardrobe/storage, and is probably why you'll never get their assistance on that matter. Just hack those too right? You hackers can figure it out somehow.

Also, keep in mind that hackers are the reason PSN was down for a month and our information exploited. I don't understand how people can still hack or have any sort of respect for hackers after that fiasco. On that note, have a great day.

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Just wanted to pop my face into this thread and remind people to stay on topic and not to talk about hacking and so on, thanks :)

4. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    No problem, just thought its something that needed to be addressed. Don't lead on others that obtain things legitimately when you obtained it through exploit. Carry on everyone.

5. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Was more on about people giving hints to how its done and stuff, don't want that kind of stuff on this site :)

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Awesome job Jo, glad you were able to get all the rewards so quickly :)
    Might I ask about that fish? Do you remember what time you captured it, and was it in the server Faga has on hold? Also did you so happen to see one of the Aquarium VR representatives in the space? They wear that pink whale button up t-shirt that was shown on the JP website. I heard rare fish only show up after those VR reps hop in the tank and play the game but I can't confirm this myself.

7. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I probably figured out how the rare fishes comes out, but I still need to verify it.
    I'll post details after I can confirm on it, but it'll probably be pretty late of the day since it goes by schedule.

8. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    oh no, set times don't sound to good, hopefully they don't end up being at silly times for me.

9. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    [MENTION=829]KCChad[/MENTION] I might be wrong but jo's pic looks like no.14, the one that swims with the whale shark.

10. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

I got pretty excited when I saw this fish and tried to take a pic but a stoopid whale shark swam in the way and blah blah but it turns out this is not a barracuda. Maybe it's still a rare one but I looked back a page from this post and Faga has posted an actual Syphraena barracuda pic.

On the flip side I don't feel so bad about not getting a good pic of it. :tounge2:

11. K-rolyne72

K-rolyne72 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    I got all 24 reward from the aquarium yesterday afternoon \^_^/

Japan Home Discussion Thread, K-rolyne72, Aug 1, 2011, 6:53 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 30-7-2011 23-31-09.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, K-rolyne72, Aug 1, 2011, 6:53 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 30-7-2011 23-48-21.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, K-rolyne72, Aug 1, 2011, 6:53 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 30-7-2011 23-48-53.jpg

12. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Well done :) I'm still missing about 3 i think.

13. K-rolyne72

K-rolyne72 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    i was missing 5 fish and started Karen's method: gathering around 1600p and play them all at once
    finally, after i spent around 800 i got all fish ^^

14. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    That whale shark must be the biggest reward size wise ever lol

15. K-rolyne72

K-rolyne72 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    yay whale shark is huge, takes half length of harbor studio
    even not sure we can use it in cubic studio
    havent tried since mine is fully loaded (hate that 50 items limit)

16. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I got 23 fish Rewards... Just need the 24th fish! Whale Shark! Tried 1000 Points No Go! tried 1200 Points NO Go! Tried 1500 Points NO Go!

So now im going for 5000 points got 4??? now just need the rest and hope it hits!

Arrrggg!

By: DCS

17. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I just wanted to add something.

I won't discuss hacking except to say I agree that it causes problems. But I personally consider the use of hacking, and whether a person is a good person to be separate issues. Though on many things we do have disagreements of opinion, I can vouch and say that Yoshikawa is a nice person and a friend.

(though I admit, hacking is one of her "buttons") LOL

18. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    btw, I just want to thank Chad, Faga, Red, and everyone who helped me get my whale!

And I had a great time sharing the time with you all. I really enjoyed seeing all of you at that event. It was like the good old days. Back when Home was filled with events.

Oh, and DD, I think the rat likes you.... if she ever runs away from my cruel and abusive treatment of her, please take good care of her.

;D

19. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You're welcome FF, and I also wanted to apologize for being so quiet today. I was watching the EVO tournament finals and things were really starting to heat up lol, trying to balance out watching that and being sociable. Not really a good multitasker ;D lol

20. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    couldnt agree more ff. I was saying to a friend yesterday exactly the same thing, half expected that you would need to buy scuba gear to get in tank, pleasantly surprised just ashame the rest of home isnt getting it, might bring some of my friends back

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted