Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh boo...oh well. Maybe next time. Keep us informed of all freebies! :p

2. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Still trying to figure out the deadline for the PS+ offer in JP... anyone know?

3. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm happy to announce that I have collected all 24 ornaments from the Aquarium reward machines ;D I didn't get anything in terms of a set completion reward, but I'm thrilled about getting the Whale Shark ^^ ( I noticed that one might be the rarest, it has a fancy crystal/diamond design for its border). Gonna go for completing all the files now, I'm missing 4.

4. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    chad, step away from the controller!

now go outside and play! right now, young man! :p

5. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Never! *Aet*:raygun:

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh by the way, a few of us have been discussing this but in terms of Files 9, 15, 25, and 28 from the aquarium files, what exactly is the deal with these? I was told they're all rare fish that only come out at certain times of the day. Does anyone know a pattern of when whatever fish show up around what time?

Also if anyone has captured a picture of any one of those four fish, could you post a picture of the fish? I would like to know what it is we're suppose to be looking for, would love to complete the entire set :p

7. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    ah there the ones I have asked about yesterday. Spent a long time searching for them whilst waiting for macross, but no signs of them. Was starting to wonder if we needed to wait for an update?

8. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  9. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Well imagine that....how did I know that Chad would be the first person that I've heard of to get all 24? I'm still waiting on those lottery numbers btw--I told you if I win on your numbers I'll give you $20. lol

Cool faga--so #25 IS in there somewhere then. Looks like I'll have to watch for that black on the tips of the fins.

10. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    nice one :thumbsup: I'll start looking for him now.

11. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    And here's probably 9.
    A friend told me that it appeared in his instance and to come over.
    Wasn't able to get it in the book since it disappeared before I was able to dive in.
    Pic was taken outside the aquarium.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Jul 30, 2011, 6:33 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2011-7-30 18-55-09.jpg

Forgot to mention, I also got all 24 rewards. Still need to earn points for the future rewards added later on.

12. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

The Carcharhinus limbatus! Knew it! The Blacktip Shark. Gonna need a bigger camera. :boat:

13. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ooh sweet ;D Be looking for black tips now, do you recall what time you found this one in the tank? Maybe its put into random servers and not all servers at the same time?

14. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    CHAD or anyone who got The Trophy Shark Whale? Do u remember what Gumball machine u got it from the right side one? The Middel One? or the Left One?

I'm thinking that each Gumball machine holds one RARE Fish Trophy! I got 24 i just need that Whale Shark or whatever it is? But like to know what Gumball Machine u got urs from at the time?

That would help! Thanks!

For anyone who got the RARE Whale Shark Trophy please reply...

:)

By: DCS

15. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    got my Whale Sharks from the middle and left.

16. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What u got the rare one TWICE?

17. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It was two rewards I'd gotten, not sure if it was the same thing though. First whale shark was from the middle and I tried the left and I'd gotten another new reward which was what looked like the whale shark to me again, the other 2 were duplicates.

18. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I thought this at first myself, but I believe its entirely random. But to answer your question I got mine from the left machine, I had 5000 points and started spending on the middle machine. Ate up a good 1000 points, moved over to the left machine and got the whale shark in 1-2 tries lol.

I think of all the aquarium rewards the Whale Shark is the rarest one. Not only is it the biggest but when you get it, it shows the reward with a fancy diamond border around it. Wish I had snapped a picture when I had the chance :(

19. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hmmm, OK.... I just need to let my points add up then and then play like crazy and hope it hits... LOL!

I let it goto 1000 points last night got the one Rare one by doing that that was also on the left machine! Hmmm! Odd!

Don't remeber where the giant Stringray came from on day 1... Didn't think about that at the time... LOL!

Well i'll work on points like crazy let those build first... That may Help! (Crosses Fingers)

Thanks for the tips.

By: DCS

OH, got to thinking Last night while i was there? We all think there is a Prize for getting all the Pictures done in the book? Do we know yet what that PRIZE may be? I was thinking maybe we get the Male/Female dive suits for that Prize? For our Avatars to wear in Home? Just an Idea!

20. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    |ω・)っ Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Jul 30, 2011, 11:17 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, IMG_1324.JPG

It probably took me somewhere around 10000 points to get everything. First, I tried getting the rewards when I was getting 400 - 1000. After getting 23 rewards, I tried gathering it up and went with 5000, believing that I should be getting it and have points left for future rewards. Boy was I wrong. Got nothing out of it. Then I went with 2500 and after 5 tries, came out the whale shark.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted