Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    That is wonderful! I only know a few phrases. It' great to have another person in addition to Faga and vicky who can read japanese.

:D

2. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Ok someone posted in "Aurora Discussion :D" on the official forum the following amazing photo:

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Kindle, Jun 29, 2011, 6:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, Japanese Hand Item glowing aura.JPG

It looks at lot like the rotating target cursor ring that moves beneath your player character if you play RPGs. Sorry no idea what is the technical term for that spinning ring thing found in RPGs.

But if it's true that this is a hand item in JP Home, what's the actual name for this item? Which store can one buy one from the stores when they reopen? Thanks

3. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You don't buy it. It is a free space item.

4. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Well heck, I was hoping that this kind of aural item would show up in NA Home, but it won't if the publisher is Japan region-only.

What a teaser lol. If it's still around, which JP space provides this item?

5. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I am not sure about the space name. It could be the Uncharted Waters space.

6. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    I thought it was one of the Tecmo Koei Online spaces too, but I was digging in the wrong place. ::Clue Raiders of the Lost Ark music::
    Thanks to faga and Firefly for helping with the "White Magic Circle" item in Hudson. :laughing:

7. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    It husdon space it under the husdon icon damn guess to late on saying the space :p

8. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    PlayStation®Home ƒIƒtƒBƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒTƒCƒg
    Not really sure what event this is, but it seems they are going to show an aquarium?
    (Update)
    It seems it's going to show a video of the aquarium located in Okinawa.
    This video is the same one used in the event held in the Sony Building located in Tokyo in 2007~2010.
    (slightly modified for PSHome. The original videos from 2008~ were in 3D)
    Each week it will show each years video.
    On July 28, they will open a aquarium lounge. Not sure what "VR黒潮の海" means, but could it be virtual reality of this?
    http://oki-churaumi.jp/area/kuroshio.html

PlayStation®Home ƒIƒtƒBƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒTƒCƒg
    Aurora has finally come to Japan. Can't buy stuff though...(ノД`)

http://playstationhome.jp/entertainment/backnumber/macross02_4.html
    Macross F Re-run starts.

9. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, I think when they meant "VR" with the "黒潮の海" is replication of the Kuroshio sea migratory under water theme park in HOME. Wow, I can imagine now. Huge aquarium tank full of the whale shark we seen in the link swimming around and huge underwater theater, its gonna be epic and beautiful. Similar to the FEVA giant screen. :eek:

UPDATE: Found an option to change the original link to display in English. Looks like a great family vacation spot if you're planning a visit in Japan. Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium & The Kuroshio Sea

10. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    it is called as "magic square". you can get these by just entering the lounge named as elemental monster.

11. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Thank you Arianne. We now have the white Magic Square. For some reason I missed seeing the new Hudson lounge in the drop down list.

Now I'm wondering if the Elemental Monster game is played with colored tokens, or is a card game like Magic The Gathering. The video in the space showed colored tokens spinning round and the first thing I thought was Oh, it's Bejewelled. :whatsthat:

12. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Thanks for the info on the macross episodes, just sat through the first two. Just wonder if any body knows what to do for those headbands? I was looking around and people were doing different actions and I didn't know who I should copy. In the end I just sat there and got a pale green one.

13. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    A pale green one? I haven't seen anybody having a pale green Macross robot before.

Is there any rewards for the new aquarium watching in Home Square? And what's the Royal screening thing about?

14. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    sorry, i was meant to quote. pale green headband and I now have a pink one too from the concert. No idea how tho.

15. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    It's a community thing. Everyone needs to do a gesture when the top right icon appears. The heart means fro everyone without the Sheryl/Ranka jacket to do the gesture, those that have the Sheryl/Ranka jackets do the gestures when the Sheryl/Ranka face appears (you need to wear the correct jacket to go with the singer of the song). The bottom left will tell you what gesture you need to do via Skull Squadron message before the icon pops up. We made a list of the gestures already in the previous posts here.

Those that get a grade A or S at the end will be awarded with a headband from either Ranka's or Sheryl's songs.

16. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    cheers XD, I'll have a little look for the list.

17. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5

18. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  19. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    There's no starting times. Just go in there and watch them. If it's loading, just wait for them to load.

20. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks! I missed these from a few months ago so just catching up now. How long is each episode, and do you know if the episodes are running back to back or do I have to change theaters - as I noticed there are two "Frontier" links in the Navigator.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted