Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I totally agree Chad, I noticed this as well, Aurora looks like will be arriving in other Home regions very soon.

2. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just re-compile faga's Macross Frontier concert/re-airing episode info, as well attaching the Systran rough translation images.

Macross Frontier Concert JPN date & time (Please rework your own timezone to fit the original JPN date and time schedule below)

July 23rd @ 8pm
    July 24th @ 1pm & 8pm
    July 29th & 30th @ 1pm & 8pm
    *Please be at the concert 15 – 30 minutes early to download the space content to prevent load errors.

Macross Frontier re-airing episodes JPN date starting by weekly
    Episodes 1 and 2 (June 30 - July 7)
    Episodes 3 and 4 (July 7 - July 14)
    Episodes 5 and 6 (July 14 - July 21)

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Art_of_Ronin, Jun 24, 2011, 7:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, PNG, Macross Frontier Concert Date (Systran Rough Translation).PNG Japan Home Discussion Thread, Art_of_Ronin, Jun 24, 2011, 7:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, PNG, Macross Frontier re-airing Episode 1 - 6 Date (Systran Rough Translation).PNG Japan Home Discussion Thread, Art_of_Ronin, Jun 24, 2011, 7:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, PNG, Macross Frontier re-airing Episode 1 - 6 Date_Part 2 (Systran Rough Translation).PNG

3. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    For those who read my last post, here's the rewards I was talking about

"Starfish Wall Art"
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, KCChad, Jun 24, 2011, 7:12 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 6-23-2011 11-10-30.jpg

"Sky Fishing Seat"
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, KCChad, Jun 24, 2011, 7:12 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 6-23-2011 11-11-13.jpg

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    We all happened to see the free apartment notice weeks ago, but the question is: WHEN do we all get the free apartment, and WHEN does this mean will we have JP PSN Store opened up?

5. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    It seems to be just participation of any of the concert, but I'm not 100% on it until it can be confirmed. It does state that there is no reward for going to all of the events.

6. zoidreaper

zoidreaper Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

So this means those of us who didnt get the VF-25F have a chance to get it now? I hope :drool:

7. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Don't take my word on this, but from reading the tweets from the former employee of Irem, it seems that Irem will not be putting strength in it's gaming division. A few days ago, there was a general annual meeting for stock holders for Nanao, the parent company of Irem, and he attended that session. (Nanao is a PC/TV/industrial display maker) He tweeted the basic details stating that they are going for efficiency and focusing more on it's displays (and probably the pachinko business). He also stated that due to the current condition of the gaming industry, it is understandable as a business to less focus on it, but can't satisfy on how the company is going, so they decided to make Granzella.

On the other hand, Granzella is taking the spot where Irem left off. Most probably they won't be able to use the IPs from Irem, but they seem to be thinking alot of things for the coming future.

8. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Thanks for the info Faga…

Just another reason why I don't really expect to ever see any additional Irem updates in Home (or likely anywhere else)… What I personally hope for is very different from the current state of the gaming industry, not to mention Home.

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    We can still get Home rewards from the past Irem games, right?

10. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Mostly. But Irem Square is locked on all yellow fan prizes for the shooting game.

11. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Since Irem as a company will stay, I believe they will continue support for home, but without any new content since most of the team responsible probably moved to Granzella. Irem does seem to still have programmers for their Pachinko games (the real ones), so there is a chance that they could release another Pachipara, but I don't know.

12. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    Here u can see the webpages of granzella.
    Granzella Homepagethey stated there that they are prepping 2 new lounges for jp-home.

13. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Ariana, do you read Japanese?

14. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I have Spelunker: Black and wanted to get the rewards from there. Will I have any trouble getting those rewards? I heard from FF's post about the yellow fans being blocked in the Irem Square.

15. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yep, I would assume so because the Macross Frontier concert space still there and the floating heart icon is there to use for redeeming your episode stamp for the VF-25. :)

16. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I'm very certain that Japan will be opening their stores on the PS3s sometime in July. Seems the way they announced Macross Frontier opening up their Live Concert and the upcoming Aurora space and apartment could be clues that they're almost ready. I'm also certain the 100 free items will be up soon too.

17. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I meant that the irem square shooter game is locked on only having yellow fans to shoot at. ;D

18. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Oh, my apologies. That has never happened before...Glad I gotten all of them.

19. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Np recc. I could see how I was unclear with my choice of words. ^^

20. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    I am a japanese:laugh:
    Can read articles from gramzella:pizza:

Verification: