Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    Annex of tea house unlocked
    you need item from old lady at Oedo
    3900ryo will be enough to unlock gate to annex.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Jan 9, 2013, 7:55 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 09-01-2013 06-07-18.jpg
    Look more images on my blog

• Like Like x 3
    • mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
      +47 /6
      tea house looks really nice.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      New event in Chatting Farm for New Years this update, plus 5 more added quests.

New event wants you to make 4 red flower plants and 4 white fruit plants using the Japanese style red and white C graded seed, and trade them with the girl at the hub, just like the Christmas event from before. The seed can be obtained from the girl in the hub using the Bonus option. The reward is for females only - a baby blue beaded earring set. ;)

Also, I saw that there's beaded bracelets too that you can earn from one of the signs in the hub space. From what I'd seen, I think you need to acquire an S seed from the Japanese style seed? I don't know what you need to do with that one. Would someone elaborate this, please?

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      Ok, I know this is sounding repetative, but I somehow managed to mess up at Capcom. I was doing the treasure chest game, I thought you had to talk to the girl in the middle before you moved to another room, now I can't see anymore chests or find a way back to the game to complete it....can anyone HELPME PLEASE???:confused: :( :oops:

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      If I remember correctly, the one you already collected won't appear anymore.

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      Yes, that is correct, but none of the others are showing up either. I have tried the third option when first talking to the girl in the middle, I have tried not talking to her, and the first option also and tried to resume hunting the chests...but none are appearing anymore...anywhere. I can't complete this side quest, and I can't even find one in the secret room, so I am totally baffled...:confused:

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      Does anyone with a Capcom crown, want to play the quiz, in the event space? Today is Smile, and I have yet to get that one, and cool. I would appreciate any help... I'm xGoody_23x, thanks...:)

• faga4567

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      If the timing is right, I can help out, but it's pretty much up to you to arrange a meeting to get the crowd. State the times your on your PS3 for the coming days or weeks, and start from there.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Some great news about Riora's site about Shoei. I was looking at the statues for January, figuring if someone had gotten the statues or not, but by the edict descriptions, it started to repeat the whole cycle of statues because it just listed the same exact descriptions from months ago from last December and this month.

But, it's not definitely proven if the statues do repeat in each pose every month. January's statues are still missing, so we still have no clue what it'll be coming up.

• condukta

condukta Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      At what time does new day start in peakvox lab? Thanx

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Midnight in Japan would be 10am EST, as of now.

• Like Like x 1
      • Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        I have a longstanding question for anyone who might know: is there any way to delete/clear kappas from your GAW dojo apartment? I'd like to keep the space looking like a real Japanese dojo (I hide the purple kapa behind screens), which means I don't want 8 little multi-coploured monsters running around either.

I figured out I can get rid of them by deleting my script file, but I'm going to lose that ability come Wednesday. I may never want to fish again after the update so I don't permanently infest my apartment with kappa.

I tried talking to the giant purple kappa but couldn't find a delete option there. However I have a third greyed out option in the purple kappa menu that I'm not sure how to access. I read in a thread somewhere here that buying the kappa house thing in the store might give me more options or something. Do you get another space when you buy the house? What is it, exactly?

Thanks for any help.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        If you want a delete option then your out of luck after the update.

The house gives you a new window with space for 8~10 addition creatures that goes to storage, and the 3rd option is to invert the dojo creatures with creatures in storage.

The only thing you might be able to do is to tweet or email them and they might listen. (they have a written clause that they won't respond, so whether they take your request or not, you probably won't get a response from them)

• Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Thanks very much for the answer. Though it's not the one I was hoping for, at least it makes my options clear. I think I will probably wipe the script file one more time before Wednesday and then try to resist the temptation from here on out to do more fishing (hopefully no fishing rewards will tickle my fancy for a while).

One more idea: are extra kappa that are caught in excess of your dojo's capacity automatically added to the house storage area when you catch them? Just wondering if it's possible to keep the house storage permanently empty and then flip my kappa back and forth between dojo and storage when I want to make them all disappear. That would depend on me having the ability to prevent kappa from automatically going into storage, and also the purple kappa allowing me to invert an empty set into the dojo.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        It goes straight to storage so that won't work. The only probable thing you might be able to do is to wait till the last update that GAW does with the lounge, finish whatever you want to do with the lounge, and then buy the storage at the very end. Again, no guarantee on this, but you might be able to swap them in the empty storage space.

If you can find someone that bought the storage space that hasn't filled it yet, ask that person if it's possible to swap them in the empty space.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        I got this info from a friend in JP,

For those bought the santa or raindeer outfits by Dec 25, but forgot to do the requirements to get the wing hooverboard, you should have received a email from Sony. It says to go to Home Square and you should be able to see a message, just use your wave hand emote, and you should get the reward. You have till 2/6.

Those that already have the hooverboard will not see the message.

• Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        I was one who didn't get around to getting the hoverboard even though I owned the santa outfit from last year. So this is awesome news, thanks! I went to Home Square and waved around at some signs but didn't get a hoverboard, though. Either I wasn't doing it in the right location or this will be added after Wednesday's update.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        Ah, sorry, I just had my friend forward the email, and it is for those that bought the stuff between 12/24 23:30 ~ 12/25 23:59.

• teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        What day was it that they originally gave away the hover board/sled. I bought the reindeer costume when they were giving away the board, I hope it wasn't the 26th or I'm out of luck again :( tried waving at square today and saw the message but didn't get the board.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        If you see the message then you should be eligible.

Oh, forgot 1 thing. You also need to be in your santa/reindeer costume.

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted