Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    So what are your thoughts on the new farm space then?
    I was having issues getting to the main space to begin with, but it soon sorted itself.
    Seem quite easy to pick up, I just need to grow a few more plants for my garden :D

2. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The system is pretty well built, rather time consuming, but except that so far no complaints. It did have initial hiccups but Sony was pretty quick on fixing it. Still just started, so we'll see how things goes.

• Like Like x 1
    • faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      • Like Like x 3
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
        +7 /2
        omg yay wants

• Like Like x 1
        • CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
          +10 /0
          Well we might as well get on the topic of this plant space.
          I was able to grow one plant there and the same one at the personal space.
          I ended up deleting the plant and whatever bags I had in inventory....LOL.

So, I go back to the public space and couldn't do jack. I was able to claim a patch of dirt and name it, but couldn't grow anything. I'm thinking because I deleted whatever I had in inventory?
          I see items for sale,but I'm not paying to grow tomato plants.
          I saw some big azz trees with hearts and cat heads.

Also, is there a difference between the free personal space and the one they're charging 600 Yen for???

Thanks for the Tea Ceremony Steve...next time please have some honey..........:p

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          I reached 3500 in the slot machine at Peakvox Ninja - you get a big blue dragon rug. ^^

Going to try my best at 5500 and 7500 too. 5500 gives you a black capsule with a red dragon and flames. 7500 gives you a black fan with the NIN kanji (means "silent") in the center, as in "nin-ja". ;)

I got the personal garden space for free after the tutorial, though I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Can anyone explain?

• stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
          +12 /0
          Crystal it's always a pleasure to have you over! ^^ glad you liked the tea.

Riroa shows that there are certain days for certain rewards from the slot machine, give it a check to see which days for which rewards.

As far as the new space I got what to do after growing one plant, it's very simple. Just follow what the plant owner does to get water to grow your own plant. It's simple emotes, not more than 5 you need to do. Get water after each plant grown from others, and have a friend to help. I got a bench also from growing a plant for the free space, must be multiple rewards available for growing better grade plants.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          I was able to get all 3 slot machine rewards from Peakvox Ninja - all 3 look really nice! ^^

Still not sure what the garden stuff does from the purchase store, but I did get the 600 yen personal space (I believe the difference of the 2 is one is public and the other private). Still stumped on how to grow this-and-that type of plant. Wished it was simple like making pokemon back in Peakvox Labs. :p

Tomorrow I should be ready for Yuuka in the window in my Neon apartment on choosing my windchimes. Ah decisions, decisions...

And, does anyone know what the card game does in the gypsy cart in Shoei Kingdom?

• Like Like x 1
          • stevev363

Ratings:
            +12 /0
            O_O L-project simple?!?! The only reason why I never made more than 4 of the first class monsters is because its so confusing! LOOL! XD When I get a yen card I'll get more seeds, I like that you don't have to let your flower grow for an extended period of time like L-project.

• Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
            +7 /2
            finally got butterfly mask *^^* from lady at window

• Like Like x 1
            • HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
              +112 /7
              In case no one ever told you Steve, Recca is really a robot. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
              • Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
                +7 /2
                i got all project l pets beside 4 of highest rank a's

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
                +89 /13
                Well, I noticed what elements is being used, and through trial and error, I gotten to the point which ones create what, and using upgrade potions helps.

I finally broke down on the day of Yuuka's windchimes, and I've picked the skeletons for Halloween and for a mononoke tea ceremony that I'm trying to make for my tea house space. The skeletons are really awesome. ^^

• CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
                +10 /0
                Not sure what you mean by public, other than the fact that you can jump to the public space without using NAV.
                There has to be major difference for 600 Yen.
                Nice going on the slots.
                I did the fortune and doesn't seem like anything happened.
                I'm really starting to hate that place. I need 2 more rewards from playing thief and all anyone does is stand by the entrance like a bunch of morans. :banghead:

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
                +9 /1
                Does anyone know how to get the new demon golden and silver head from the GAW fishing game? it seems to me the new expansion is necessary but I have no idea what the requirements are. If you caught a nushi kappa you can buy the head for from the reward list

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
                +89 /13
                That's news to me. Maybe those rewards have been released in the rewards list already. And by expansion, what do you mean? If you mean catching the nushi, you can either go by A) wear the kappa earring for 4 days, use your lightning rod with 3 stuns and flower cucumber bait, catch a fish on each day and quit, and on the 5th day, wear the kappa earring and kappa green suit, and catch the kappa nushi, or B) wear any of the colored loincloth pants, use your fire rod and orange cracker (should give you male demons), catch a fish on each day and on the 5th day, the demon nushi will come out.

Catching the kappa nushi requires you to stun him on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th shakes. The 3rd is short and shows he's being agitated. On the demon nushi, you use the stuns on his 3rd and 4th time he comes out of the water and spits oil on you. If you don't stun them on those parts, he will regain ALL of his health back. And, you don't need to wait until it's completely gone. Just try and hook the nushi when the timer is almost gone.

On the other hand, have you talked to the leaderboard kappa with the mustache in the GAW space? I keep getting some message like it's down, and I can't see where I'm ranked at.

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
                +9 /1
                Yes looks like the leaderboards are messed up, I can't use them, the nushi kappa head reward costs 3000 points and is on the list of rewards

• Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
                +7 /2
                need to buy new 300 yen house deco in the gaw store for the new heads

• Informative Informative x 1
                • stevev363

Ratings:
                  +12 /0
                  I got the green Nushi head, doesn't do anything to help catch the Nushi though. :( I also have a problem with the leader board, the Nushi with the mustache won't talk to me. :oops:

• stevev363

Ratings:
                  +12 /0
                  According to WIKI Yu has left, got the trump card last night and checked to see the message she left. :oops: Looks like Granzella wants us to have a continual broken heart. :unamused:

Also for the bench in the farm space you need to grow a tangerine

The fortune teller is a sort of power up area, depending on the card you pick you can upgrade your titles (which happened to me yesterday) or get a bonus at the games or for your edict depending on where it is finished like if you fulfill an edict on the platform or at the pier.

And Peakvox has added more titles to be worn dependent on what you have done in game.

Verification:
                Draft saved Draft deleted