Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    The top hats and rose are in the Neon point rewards area so those will be there to go with the gold suit and dresses. ^^ The persona posters ore on the navi in the persona tab for free. XD

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Anyone know if GAW has released any news about the anime series in the Theater for episodes 6-12 yet? I'm certain it must be buying one of the female pilot suit bundles for it to unlock.

3. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    This update:

The girl from across your 2nd floor dingy apartment is BACK, with more rewards to come! Also added to the madness, the curiously duct-taped closet is NOW OPEN with an old man in a dirty compartment who is another storekeeper on exclusive stuff from GZ - cat girl outfits, new yukatas and edo hats, umbrellas, boots, and new furniture to boot.

4. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Those outfits look sweet! :)

You have to love Granzella.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

5. CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Is this update for today???? Looks sweet. I'm wondering how it will affect me since I just recently bought the apartment and go any further because I don't have the amber ring. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

6. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    There is also an update at Edo, fighting with umbrellas. Sounds like it will also have rain. :)

7. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Don't take my word, but I'm thinking they just added to where they left off. Yui leaves and another person comes in.

• Like Like x 1
    • faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455
      Seems they are going to announce (not release) details on a new lounge next week.
      Looks Ghibli-ish.
      Not sure who's the developer.
      Could be GAW since they said they are making a new lounge, but no release date.

• Informative Informative x 1
      • CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
        +10 /0
        Well I guess I'm out the rewards I didn't get. The apartment is updated. The girl wasn't at the window and there is an old man smoking opium in my attic............:casp:

• Funny Funny x 2
        • stevev363

Ratings:
          +12 /0
          LMAO! :laugh: You may be on an off day, she does skip here and there. Unless you hear the sad music at the window, that means she took off! :cry: Yui was nearly naked at my window, all sexy music and sexy talk about it. I still have not forgiven her though, she showed up empty handed! :mad:

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          I found a Wiki link about the rewards/remarks from the new girl, and her name is Yu, not Yui. It is a different girl. Last remarks about worrying what other reward would get you are the same, except the ones from which she asked what colored torobozo ghost ornament would you like - you get the permanent color (permanent colors usually be the first optional choice).

Google Translate

• stevev363

Ratings:
          +12 /0
          New reward in GAW, another fishing pole ornament. And a new doll in the Edo blowpipe game, female samurai. :)

• CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
          +10 /0
          I think I spoke too soon...seems like I'm stuck at the ring thing again....time to go looking!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
          • martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
            +10 /0
            I tried to be nice and play on my wife's account for her. But after 5 tries I still didn't get the blasted ring. It's a real pain. GZ needs to realize that standing underwater for 15 - 20 mins at a time isn't fun. Or worse, having to run in and out of the water just to check if its there or not. (That is, if you didn't buy the snorkel goggles.)

They should just sell the ring for a low price, like 50 yen, or allow a person to earn the ring with points.

It really makes you wonder if the people who make games/systems actually play them theirselfs. And I don't mean bug testing. I'm sure they just typed in a line of code to spawn the ring, to be sure the code worked.. but we, the consumers, can't get it that easy.

I, myself, had had the ring for a while. So you could say that I'm 'good'. But really, it's because of this that I know just what cool rewards she is missing out on. That.. and she keeps giving me the evil eye. It's no my fault, blame GZ...

• CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
            +10 /0
            I just came from the apartment. I saw the girl in a towel.....hmmm. Last night I was at the ring conversation again.
            I'm like so confused now. Prior to this update I was at the ring conversation over and over. I didn't have to wait a day to open the window either, just needed the ring, which I still don't have.

• stevev363

Ratings:
            +12 /0
            Are you sure you don't have the ring? Did you get the lateral machine for pull ups?

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
            +9 /1
            I have a question about peakvox labs and would appreciate if anyone can help, once you get books 1 to 9 on for L-Project, do you have to do anything in particular to get book number 10? Thanks for any help

• CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
            +10 /0
            I don't have it. My last reward was the tissues. I should get chocolates next.

• stevev363

Ratings:
            +12 /0
            Then you obviously will miss out if you don't have the items that they request then. O_O that means do whatever you can in the lounges to make sure you miss nothing. Maybe we should follow wiki to make sure we don't miss anything.

• stevev363

Ratings:
            +12 /0
            I just took a look at day 3 for Yu, one of the answers is leading to the store it looks like maybe. Waiting till tomorrows post to see what could be required may be a good thing. o.o

Verification:
          Draft saved Draft deleted