Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    got 400 yen jacket to watch two-five hope doesnt cost too much

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2

The mecha is called the Vox Aura. Vox is the model type, there are three of them. Aura is the name of the Vox the heroine (Madoka Kyono) flies. Though Kyono just calls her craft "Midori".

It's from an anime called Lagrange: Flower of Rin-ne. It's free on Hulu.com. (link) The second season just started.

Basic Plot:
    When Kyono was a little child, she nearly drowned in the ocean. At that moment she "bonded" with Vox Aura, a lost weapon of hidden immense power.

Outer space aliens believe in a legend that the Vox's will bring complete utter destruction. And they are determined to destroy it. And any planet that gets in their way (Earth).

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

The tops they are selling are variants of the clothes Kyono loved to wear. She and the other two girls pictured for the "Jersey Club". The term "jersey" is better translated as "sweats", like sweat shirts, sweat pants. The Jersey Club goal is to help everyone it can, and since they all are Vox pilots, they save the Earth when aliens attack.

Btw, the items in the store are called "Jersey Club * [Orange, Green, or Blue] (either male or female item)

• Like Like x 2
    • stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
      +12 /0
      GAW has posted pictures of their theater on their website.
      http://gawsoft.jp/
      Looks good! :redface:
      Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 11, 2012, 6:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, theater_s1.png

• Like Like x 2
      • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        So, is this new GAW space and store items an event thing? I'm just curious, and if there's any rewards from watching the videos.

Faga, you said you need to buy one of the jerseys for episodes 2 through 5, but where's 1? :p

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        Since it's a month away from it's release, I believe they have only posted a fraction of the details. Most probably Japan management wants to tease people and give out info little by little every week and try to use this to camouflage the small updates coming for the coming weeks.

They wrote "watch all the episodes in the GAW theatre to get reward" but only list the jersey that gives you access to episodes 2 through 5. The whole series has 12 episodes, but nothing is written about it. I'm thinking ep1 is free, and the others you need to pay to see it, something like pay for an item to get access to watch 3 to 4 episodes. Assuming this is the case and items costs 400 yen, then it becomes 1200 yen to get the reward.

• Like Like x 2
        • ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
          +3 /0
          This look unbelievable. GAW will have the best theatre space on home. It's almost operatic

• Firefly

Ratings:
          +67 /2
          Japan Home Discussion Thread, Firefly, Jul 12, 2012, 5:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Rinne no Lagrange - 10 - Large 10.jpg

Just wanted to mention that if you bought a Jersey Club top, this is the Jersey Club from the Lagrange anime. They are the heroines of the story. :)

The japan store sells blue and green tops, but those colors aren't worn in the show. Though these three girls pilot mecha fighters that are colored Orange, Green and Blue.

Kyono (brunette) is a earthling that pilots the green Vox Aura, and is the leader
          Lan (blue hair) is an alien that pilots the blue Vox Rympha
          Muginami (orange hair) is an alien who pilots the orange Vox Ignis

Oh, and Ix, the blue haired girl is the one that goes "woof".
          :)

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          I saw one brief episode on the girls (more like a collaberation of the girls' antics), and I really love Lan. She is so cute in this one. She's more of a straight-laced girl and is usually the less talkative and shy type. The "woof" she does is cute also! :p

• Like Like x 1
          • Firefly

Ratings:
            +67 /2
            I created a translation of the advertisement for the Vox Aura mecha.

Hopefully it's not too far off.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Firefly, Jul 12, 2012, 8:52 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Jersey Shirt.jpg
            Japan Home Discussion Thread, Firefly, Jul 12, 2012, 8:52 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, GAW Vox Aura.jpg

btw Rinne is the japanese word for the Buddhist term Samsara, which is the "transmigration of the soul". (the path of life, death, reincarnation, etc)

• Like Like x 1
            • ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
              +3 /0
              Nice FF.

• Like Like x 1
              • stevev363

Ratings:
                +12 /0
                Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 13, 2012, 6:36 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, pshome_2210.jpg
                New Nushi! ^^
                Wearing a "loincloth of demons", was fishing and then bait the "hail demon" in the "rod of GC031."
                If you no longer see the screen is black will emit ink, ink is erased using a raging fire and wizardry of the rod of GC031. I was able to win twice to erase the ink on the secret of immortality.
                From Riroa website, I've been waiting for something to show up on this! So you wear the loincloth to light the panel and fish with the red wizardry rod and hail demon bait(square brown, bubbly cracker purchased in amounts of 25 to catch horned demon) to get him on the line.

• Like Like x 2
                • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
                  +89 /13
                  Wow! Fantastic! I think the bait he's talking about is the one that attracts male demons. I'll have to buy those bait after I get my kappa Nushi.

So, we use the red fire rod and stun the demon once it releases black ink to prevent him to recover his life. Okay! ^^

How much points do you get upon capture?

• stevev363

Ratings:
                  +12 /0
                  He spits ink at the screen so you use your fire stun to clear the screen. ^^

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
                  +89 /13
                  Yeah, I just rewrote my post about that. Didn't see it until later. Oops. :p

• Like Like x 1
                  • stevev363

Ratings:
                    +12 /0
                    I still haven't caught enough Of the other Nushi yet, they seem to use the same light panel so no fishing for both at the same time.

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
                    +9 /1
                    Any ideas how many big nushi ones you need for the gold crown trophy? silver was at 10 so I'm thinking 100 perhaps, but that's going to take a loooong time o_O

• stevev363

Ratings:
                    +12 /0
                    WHAAA! :shocking: I hope it's not 100, 10 maybe but 100 is really out there! seeing as they added another Nushi I would hope that it would be a combined Nushi score to get a gold crown. They may have more of the big guys planned if that's the case.

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
                    +9 /1
                    Well the reasoning here is that for the alien trophy 100 made it silver and 1000 was for gold so that is x10, the silver trophy for catching the nushi is at 10 catches, so I'm hoping it really is not x10 this time too, because that will take over a year to do :eek:

• Like Like x 1
                    • stevev363

Ratings:
                      +12 /0
                      Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 14, 2012, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, 週刊トロ・ステーション - 2012_ 7_13 21_10_02.JPG
                      For some reason Toro thought it was a good idea to take my twitter egg out for drinks, and he cracked it! :mad:
                      Actually the Egg had another transformation to a music box egg with a key in the back and it plays music now. :p
                      I keep getting the same message from toro and can't figure out what he wants.
                      These are the messages I keep getting, what should I do? :confused:
                      Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 14, 2012, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, 週刊トロ・ステーション - 2012_ 7_13 21_39_45.JPG Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 14, 2012, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, 週刊トロ・ステーション - 2012_ 7_13 21_42_51.JPG Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 14, 2012, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, 週刊トロ・ステーション - 2012_ 7_13 22_17_49.JPG Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Jul 14, 2012, 2:06 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, 週刊トロ・ステーション - 2012_ 7_13 22_33_01.JPG

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
                      +89 /13
                      The pictures/links aren't opening up, so I can't see anything. I bet I'm gonna be doing this too next week, so it's best to be prepared. Question should be thrown to Faga. *throws it to him*

Verification:
                    Draft saved Draft deleted