Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Japan's Consumer Affairs Agency recently pointed out that giving "completed reward" for collecting all from a series in capsule dispensers is illegal. So every company that are doing this are taking away the "completed reward" feature. The capsule dispensers and the items will remain available.

2. mikelep9054

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    On basic pole and bait, I hooked Nushi Kappa for the first time today. Each time it jumps its stamina refills to max. if it gets away, one of the 5 lights went out, but re lights when you catch next fish.

Missed hooking it, and one light went off and stayed off, after catching more fish. Did see it twice same day several batches of 10 basic bait in between.

3. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Did you wear the green Kappa costume when you hooked the Nushi Kappa? He usually comes more often than once in a full moon using free bait. I prefer the flower bait which seems to get more attention to kappas, and I use the hayabusa rod with 3 stuns. Stun him on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th long shakes (the 3rd is short and shows he's agitated) and you'll get him to the red meter. Then try to take out much of the red meter as you can until time is almost over. I take him out with less than a second left on the clock before reeling him in. He'll either give up or escape, but it's the only thing you can do since he's tough to catch. When you do catch him, you'll be awarded 300 points.

4. mikelep9054

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Thankyou, ive only been on japan since the first of the year, still gradually figuring things out. Only playing it for free so far. And I didnt save my trial poles for him. Have 1 of each left of the last 2 they put on. Unlocked red koi, sun, working on building points mostly for now. Added extra bunks to dojo, and still not sure how it all works. Ive been looking here for info for a while, registered after the Home forum had a fit about the site being posted in a response to somones question for Home info.

5. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Hi Mike! The US forums are pretty rough lately and there are more people getting their feathers ruffled over posts about other regions even though they are allowed. No worries, if you need any help outside of what you find here on YPSH I'm sure there are plenty of us that could hep you along. :happy: I've got a few L-project recipes from friends I will post in the Peakvox thread if anyone is looking, as I get them I'll put them up till we have a full on mixing chart.

6. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Take a look at this!!!
    [video=youtube;Rp4TBxnm5JY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4TBxnm5JY&hd=1[/video]
    looks lime some fun new fossil digging items on the way, and new dinosaur fossils too! :eek:mg_smilie:

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Seems that the buyable dino bone wearing ones might give up an upgrade on getting the better dino fossils. I know that I'm close on finishing it up (though I know that there's two more fossil dinos left that they didn't release yet). I'm still not getting better at getting the extra large fossil rocks at the free fossil area for the mammoth. I only got 3 of them. I hope they'll move it to the ticket ones at least.I know that I bought the old ones and the 300 yen ones, but if I buy the 200 yen ones, does it give me a better upgrade, or stay the same? And, Fa-ga, how many fossils do you get at every turn, and what's your strategy?

8. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I want to know if the tools are even working properly since I own all of them and only pull 3 per dig, the finished screen at the end of digging looks as if it could display up to 10 fossils. 0.o

9. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I don't think there is any way to get more then 3 per dig even with the 300 yen tools. I have tried all combinations, including using the same tool multiple times, and have never been able to get more then 3. Also using different tool combinations, or using the same tool multiple times dosen't have an impact on anything other then how long you stay up.

I use pick>chisel>shovel, jackhammmer>chisel, then pick>chisel>shovel again for the daily 12 fossils, 15 if you use free site also.

Personally I haven't gotten the mammoth and megaloceros fossils to show up from the free area, only from the "secret" digging site.

I would have my museum completed by now, but ever since the beach went down for a few months I have been very lax with excavating even when it came back up. I guess it's just as well anyways since they are adding new fossils now!

I would say I am about 90%-95% done, excluding the Brachiosaurus and Pteradon fossils which seem to be the new ones they are adding, and excluding any expansions they may add on top floor.

10. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    nice new rewards finally :D

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    New event in Shoei Theater - Shoei Kingdom Gold!

Probably shows a new episode from the series. Not sure if there's a reward or not.

12. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    only added the store to the fossil museum. no new fossils :(

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Do the dino clothing help get more fossils?

New Shoei space has the castle in the background, plus your points will now raise to 50,000 on both white and yellow, making the max level 1000. No new games have been added and it still corresponds to the white points (king's edict, bike, and cop game), though the title area is now changed to a building behind the table. The castle itself is for viewing pleasure and there's a hidden area to get inside the table and chairs inside (the hidden path is easy to spot). In addition, the giveaway of angels have now dropped from 15 minutes to 5 minutes, making it easier for you to nab more yellow points once it hit max, so the max time limit for 10 angels is 50 minutes instead of the long and tedious 2 1/2 hour wait! ^^

And for the theater, no reward is given away after viewing the new episode of Shoei, though Ayame the maid has her own show within the episode, and a new girl will appear with King Showa and Niishi. I don't know her name yet, but she's dressed as a gypsy and she was playing on the new Shoei space - given a tour and playing a few games to know what the player needs to do.

Also, new Galaxy Express 999 stuff has been added - two new male outfits, female outfits, and furniture items.

14. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I don't think it has any new features.
    And for the previous questions, there is no strategy to it. Just luck.

The max you can get is 3 per session. So the max that people can get is 3 from free, 3 from hidden, 9 from paid (if use 3 tickets). The way Granzella did the tools are awkward. They should have made something like, +1 for the cheap tools and +2 for the expensive tools and so on, because 2 expensive tools can do the same job as holding 5 expensive tools (only difference is that it takes more turns to get 1)

15. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Carla, the new Galaxy 999 stuff translates to

Count Mecha Cosplay Costume Set (Count Mecha is the blue guy who kills the hero's mother)
    Antares Cosplay Costume Set
    Ryuzu Cosplay Costume Set (the green dress. blue hair)
    Kei Yuki Cosplay Costume Set (in pink, first name last)
    #999 Plate (wall decoration)
    #999 Seat (chair) ( I think it's one of the train seats for the Galaxy Express 999 train)

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Firefly, May 31, 2012, 6:49 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 377_3.jpg

16. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    It may seem that GZ may put out more upgrades in the future to open more fossil slots every dig, since it only opened a part 1 movie about the clothing only, part 2 may open up newer upgrades or it may not.

17. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    New Shoei space has the castle in the background, plus your points will now raise to 50,000 on both white and yellow, making the max level 1000. No new games have been added and it still corresponds to the white points (king's edict, bike, and cop game), though the title area is now changed to a building behind the table. The castle itself is for viewing pleasure and there's a hidden area to get inside the table and chairs inside (the hidden path is easy to spot). In addition, the giveaway of angels have now dropped from 15 minutes to 5 minutes, making it easier for you to nab more yellow points once it hit max, so the max time limit for 10 angels is 50 minutes instead of the long and tedious 2 1/2 hour wait! ^^

And for the theater, no reward is given away after viewing the new episode of Shoei, though Ayame the maid has her own show within the episode, and a new girl will appear with King Showa and Niishi. I don't know her name yet, but she's dressed as a gypsy and she was playing on the new Shoei space - given a tour and playing a few games to know what the player needs to do.

So I've been rocking this game for a while and I'm up to level 100 something, and didn't get any new rewards since 70. Is it worth putting in the time to even think about level 1000? Also I've played the bicycle game everyday, and waited for the king to tell me to do something, but my white points are not even up to 5000, is there a way to level these up quickly?

18. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
  19. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0

Yeah sorry, I saw the other thread after I posted this one, as happens with me on many occasions. Cops and Robbers give you points? Maybe I'll play more.

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    You should be getting the May community rewards from the king when you come in as a resident. Playing the cop game, you need 10 or more captures to get 100 points max. The angel swapping for yellow points have now changed to 50 mins. max for 10 angels instead of the previous wait, so you can grab those quicker now.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted