Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Peakvox Lab Updates:

cave-in accident occurred in the peakvox labs!
    I'll leave that debate is a dispute fuss ceilings, underground "anymore", I grow "and research facility, did not you not say" would be the mysterious Daiki!

I also have enough researchers to investigate the situation ...... Oh, do not count on a certain starfish! Yes, you! Na-A was! Near the water tank in the base of the big tree, there are "Mr. boominess" of the researcher. What has happened, what has been what happens, talk more, please ask her.

Impact of an accident or a cave, in many places in the peakvox labs, a variety of "extraterrestrial material" has been confirmed.

Collected them, is "L Project" let it go and synthesis of two cultures together.
    The ultimate goal of this project, can produce a new life.
    What really the birth of any living ...... Please make sure your hands!

Or material will get or have fallen in the peakvox labs, and play mini-games. Gathered patiently, let's complete the picture book would also aim!

Maintenance of up to Wednesday 13 June 2012 (Wednesday) 30 May 2012 , will be conducted by well-known art event, with Will in the lounge "Japon monster". Wearing a "suit prominence or" costume "Sun spot suit" a new production of Will, When you play the "Abu duct simulator" of "peakvox labs" ...... what lounge, increase the value Innovation Dodon get experience! And raise the level to Gatun this machine, let's get the reward of reward home!

Mall Updates:

Hot summer, the comfortable wearing Jinbei.

From Granzella Inc.
    From Guranzera, Jinbei-casual appearance of the sum of the series!
    Jinbei is a well-ventilated, cool and comfortable even in hot summer and spacious. For men and black striped indigo dyed ash, for women and black flower Mai Mai Mai flower peach flower cloud, are available by each of three colors. In the guise of the sum of the cool, the heat will Norikiro!

From GAW! Plate of homemade chocolate Sakuya!

Plate of homemade chocolate last night, bait fishing is available in the fishing mini-game. Chocolate is more likely to attract a new game world came to Hazama. Oversized prey caught, try inviting the "dojo" personal space anyone?

From Novas Prime:

Latest weapons technology development department

The number of weapons has been developed experimentally by the Technical Development department we Novus Prime. [Twin Pulse Cannon] shoulder-mounted cannon to fire a rapid fire pulse there is a convergence type interference effect similar to that used by kunai battleship shot pulse weapons. [Jammer pistol] pistol is extremely high portability of these are made ​​from interference radiation device was recovered from the robot spy. [Arc of a portable drill] is entirely possible that by cutting open a hole in the meteorite concentration and physical energy. To enable most of the detailed work involved in the extraction of valuable minerals.

From Lockwood:

I does not mean that consciousness is the style gather a lot of attention did not know, will also be not a little jealousy, envy. In this content, which includes the following items. Bomb Shell Wig (women) Bomb Shell white dress (female) Bomb Shell Gloves White (women) Bomb Shell Silver heel (women)

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Nice, looking forward to seeing what's new at peakvox.

3. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So far from L Project I found you can find materials in random places in the lab every few minutes or so, and can fuse them together unlimitedly to make higher level materials (there seems to be different type of materials for each element) For making the pets however I think you need the vials from store, but I'm going to hold off buying them until I know what the difference is as there are 4 different types. You can also buy a tank from store to increase the amount of tanks you can use (not sure of the point of multiple tanks yet either) and some kind of box which I'm assuming affects something.

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Is the "pokemon" thing an event or is it just a new game Peakvox has put out? I'm hoping it's not a limited event mini-game.

Looks like you can make companion rewards out of the list, so it looks really awesome. ;)

Mostly it looks like experimentation.

5. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I got 3 companions by wildly concocting different items. :crossi: ingredients are 1 to 3 tickets a piece and the compounding chemicals can be found all over the space for free unless you want to do the creation at a much faster rate. I'm wondering what the earrings are for though still :confused1: as well as the tanks. The last of the monsters are in finally and I'm using the hatchet rod with the chocolate to catch them, they are not that difficult really. you need to try to get the critter to the center and keep him moving around quickly to hold him in the center, use a stun when the meter is 1/4 gone then the second near the last quarter. XD

6. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    im quite enjoying the new game at peakvox XD
    I think i got book items (#1 & 4) from the game as well as a couple of companions but im not too sure as i didn't get notifications for them.

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Okay, from the picture I've seen, there's a list. So, I'm guessing you need to complete the list (make these pokemon) to finish the game? How many are on the list?

8. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
  9. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Level 16 Sam, I finished with brock last Wednesday. :dnc5:

10. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I haven't been to JP today so just thought I would ask here--does the new peakvox game require purchased tickets to play?

11. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Basic is free to play, but paid items will give you advantage to speed up stuff. From looking at stuff, it does seem you can complete everything without paying or needing any skills. Just need a little knowledge to know which items to mix, and the time for it to finish mixing.

On the otherhand, I just started and am not really sure how hard it is to get the C to S rank companions yet. Still doing D rank companions. So my above statement may possibly turn out to be totally wrong.

12. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    I got first rank pet takes forever without the vitals 7 hours ><

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
  14. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Also you can get materials for playing hammer virus.
    I got some high level materials by playing it, I imagine what type and level is determined by score tho.

15. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Maybe I missed it... don't follow the thread closely enough but are they images of the companions you can win?

16. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Here's 3 images from the official page.
    PlayStation®Home ƒIƒtƒBƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒTƒCƒg

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

There are 30 companions in total, but from what I'm seeing, it seems to be around 5~10 models with different color, size, and minor cosmetic appearance. I only have 7 right now, so I don't have the accurate number.

17. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Oh those look neat! :)

18. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I got an email from toro station today, it looks like they have updated the capsule dispensers and their costs. I see more of the toro point machines put out. XD

19. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I got email that looks like something to do with those capsule dispensors is being discontinued. I'm sorry, but I don't really follow Toro lately.

20. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Discontinued?!?! Hmmmmmmm, I'm going to check that list carefully and see if there is anything worth having. :hmmm:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted