Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The only issue is trying to find a server, with little to no lag. Or even getting a private server.
    I think I'll hold off on going there for a bit.
    In the mean time, I can focus on completing Sunless Kingdom.

2. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    The best rewards from the Sunless Kingdom are the Eyes and Horns
    I use the eyes on mostly every avatar i have! ;D

3. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What level are those items?

4. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Is there a daily allotment for worms in the GAW space?
    Also in the Castle place with the talk show comedian guy, I've made it to level 50 with the Guest/Citizen happiness thing, now I can't level up. I've also noticed in the circle to the top right of the screen where it shows my points received from happiness, there is a white number above it, does that also have to reach 5000 pts before I can continue to level up?

5. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    LOL! It's not the sunless kingdom it's British kingdom, the cauldron of the sunless kingdom is the Lockwood game that you get the eyes and horns from. :tongue:

6. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    It's Shoei (照英)
    Google translates it as shine (照) British(英)

7. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Oh, should've known that :(

8. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Yes, you need to get the white points to 5k also. White points are earned by playing the bike game, which work like auroras orb runner so you need to get one high score a day. And once you stand around for a while the king will give you a challenge to complete for 50 point.

Check out faga kingdom thread too, it's very helpful. XD
    http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/unofficial-kingdom-shoei-thread-[jp]-6156/

9. stardeth

stardeth Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Got a noob question, since I've just recently started hanging out here... Is there a thread dedicated to each of the JP spaces, or is this thread the be-all-end-all of info regarding the Granzellas and Shoei and GAW?

10. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    There are threads for Granzella Downtown and Shoei (and maybe Edo somewhere). As for GAW, I don't remember ever seeing one although I do think that threads for specific spaces in JP are a good idea. Information gets buried quickly in the JP thread. I couldn't even venture a guess as to how long it might take to find the good information about GAW that was provided when the space first came around.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/unofficial-kingdom-shoei-thread-[jp]-6156/ (just noticed that sam provided this same link in the post before yours).

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/noon-downtown-coming-granzella-%96-awesome-5396/

11. Sakurasky1234

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    so..the peach chair has been removed completely so even if I unlock things in game it won't matter. That is such a downer was really hoping for that item and it's so cute. Start stop error still ongoing found empty server but, as I am sure you all know you can't save it and end up back at main when you log in. The Alien is hard to catch in GAW at XXL trying on that but caught a fu dog XXL today so kinda happy with it.

Still wanting peach chair...sighs:(

12. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Did you try what Faga suggested in his post 2 pages back? If I'm understanding it right you need to set the time zone to tokyo and turn the date back. take a look at the post. :smile:

13. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I wrote this 2 pages down. There is no way of getting the peach chair as of right now. You need to wait until GAW decides to do a make-up event.

14. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  15. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
  16. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Yes, the update is for the 28th. It looks interesting, I hope the points are used finally for something. :wink1: More candy eye this week, I do love the way they look compared to the Granzella ones. :happy:

17. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    I got a question about the GAW space. When buying the rewards there is one of the first rewards for 300, it says its a book to look at things, but where can I find it. Also the next reward says Beta Space, what is that(its sold for 500). I'm wondering if I should just save the points and buy something more tangible. Also is there a technique one uses to catch some of the bigger guys? Or do you just HAVE to buy the stronger rods?

18. Sakurasky1234

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks here's hoping it comes back, yes tried the timezone thing and date but no luck. I have put it to back of head for now..maybe sometime a update will go wrong and can click timezone date back...it happens

19. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    I didn't get the book myself, but my wife did. I think you can look at the book by talking to the big kappa in your personal space. If that isn't it, I'll ask her how it's done.

I think the Beta space is more like an enhancement to the basic space. From what I understand, it's kinda like an upgrade to allow you to 'hold' one or a few more captured monsters. I'm not sure if it does anything else other then that. I got it, and the space didn't look any different. On the other hand I never counted the number of monsters I had before or after... but if you are going to spend points on it, it should do -something-.

Before I said there wasn't much differance between the two rods. I had no problem getting a lot of monsters after only buying one rod. However, with the new (3rd) rod, the differance is very clear. Some monsters are weak vs different elements. The spike rod using lightning while the new rod uses fire.

The type of bait you use effects what types of monsters that -might- bite on your line, the rod you are using effects the ease of use for the player. However it's very interesting that the newest rod doesn't just make the older rods useless. It seems there are some monsters that are strong vs fire. I was shooted to lose a monster that I would have gotten easily with the spike rod.

I don't know how much yen you are willing to spend, but if you are just trying to earn points, then one rod should be enough. You won't be able to reel in each and every monster, since whatever rod you pick there will surely be a monster that is strong vs that element. But like I said, if you are just trying to earn points to exchange for rewards, what you catch isn't that important. Hope that helps.

20. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Does this mean I get free candy? ;D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted