Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    1000 MONSTERS?!?! :shocking: WOW! I got lots of work to do, mine is still grey. I'll spend the day there tomorrow working on that.

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Mine's the same too. I checked and only got 547 caught. :p

3. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  4. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    :clap:YAY! I better get fishing, I won't be looking at other spaces for a long while now! :bigsmile:
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Feb 28, 2012, 7:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, menu_main14.jpg
    Look at that sky it's brilliant, I love it better already! :wink1:

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
  6. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Anyone still have pig space under there favs :)

7. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    you mean monster hunter in Capcom where you get Puggi?

8. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The space is still there. I haven't got it saved to my favs there, but you can still go there and access the Pugi reward, but you and a partner needs to have the Ad Hoc Party app downloaded from the JP PSN Store (it's free) and downloaded it on your JP account.

9. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    The misses and I are eager to hear about the Downtown personal space. Not because I need another personal space per se, but because of what the space's special feature might be. Simply boosting your mood or happy points is possable.. but I am hoping for something more complex. It would be nice if you could serve visiters as customers for example.

10. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    yeah i looked for it cant seam to find it

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Nice thought, but you can't have both. It has to be the server or the customer. I'm also looking forward to the personal space as well, maybe the serves you make will give out a small bonus as to increase your chances on getting a promotional reward level faster, like the Peakvox Gold UFO and alien suits for the Alien Simulator game.

12. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    I buy it for sure anything to help me gets these rewards and support Grazella

13. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I'm hoping that the personal space is a serving lounge and not just a regular personal space, but owning their other personal spaces I'm expecting the unexpected from Granzella with this one. I want to do everything in JP that they are doing and so far I have, I got all the tools for fossils and the museum and enough clothes and weapons from Edo for an army and they have paid off to get quick gains in each. I'm setting my alarm early so I can Hit JP first and hopefully I can spend the evening there when I get in. If they are selling the apartment tomorrow whoever wants to check it out is welcome if they get up early enough! :sleepy:

14. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Wished I was going to Japan Home early morning but alas, I have to wait until work is finished in the late afternoon, and then I have my club meeting tomorrow. :p

I will buy the apartment before leaving though.

15. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    White Day Event Start soon and Japan Monster and fishing game getting new rod and rewards

16. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
  17. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    no apartment this week but I did get a fabulous set of Hina dolls for my apartments! very nice! :smile: and a new fishing rod and a one horn demon to catch, they did add new reward slots aplenty too!

Wait! This Hina display has me really ticked off, I had to remove a lot of items from my Japanese apartment just for all of the parts and pieces and because of the damn low ceiling I can't put anything on top except the empress doll. That really sucks! Granzella should have also given out a version with the set that is fully outfitted so I didn't have to loose so much stuff. :boxed:
    Got some monster dolls from the grabber game and a mysterious wall plaque that's yellow I'm guessing came from Salon Granzella. So much to do! :biggrin:

18. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEJ Home stores update in full.
    29th February 2012

A total of 34 new items this week.

19. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    I went on today and saw IREM school was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Me sad, that was my favourite space to visit :(, I knew this space would be gone though since IREM is gone

20. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Some more cool, well-detailed items from Granzella. These figurines are new items from the shop in Neon Downtown and they don't cost too many pts. The space looks great on its comeback, with some nice visual and game enhancements. I really have to give Kujo credit for having some serious creative vision.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, HOPPER_34, Mar 1, 2012, 5:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2-29-2012 11-46-21.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, HOPPER_34, Mar 1, 2012, 5:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2-29-2012 11-54-46.jpg

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted