Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have a question regarding the EDO game, some users talk about a life regeneration thing during the game in ones of the tenants houses.
    I've looked where they said it's supposed to be, and it's not on my screen never.

Does it appear to those who only buy the armor sets?
    Because I bought this weapon to help me out a lot more, and thinking the health regeneration spot would appear..but it doesn't.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, xMINDBlIlURx, Feb 20, 2012, 1:30 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, ba9c94b9e5ae76fe0f373b59882edeef.png

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    life generation circle is in the second from the end doorway in the tenement block not sure if you can use it just the once but if you have edo personnel space you can use it unlimited

3. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    That's interesting that you get unlimited use of the regeneration circle from owning the personal space, I got the Edo apartment day one solely because I love the esthetics of the space so I had no clue that others could not use the regeneration. :huh4: That is a smart easter egg they got there! I wonder do the other personal spaces have the same effect on Southern Hideaway somehow? Maybe the new Neon Downtown apartment will have an effect on your game stats as well. I'm hoping for an in space game like in the lounge of some sort, I could see them doing that and making an entrance from the arcade. Maybe a high end lounge that need a bouncer like the ones in front of Salon Granzella and in the second floor bar, that would be completely ideal!:happy:

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    the southen hideaway gives you access to the private area for fossil digging, the edo tenement gives you regen, stands to reason the neon town personnel space will give you access to something

5. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I believe there's a new statue at the Edo shooting gallery.
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, sam_reynolds01, Feb 20, 2012, 4:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 20-2-2012 16-04-02.jpg
    (unless I missed this one 1st time around :p)

6. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    New or not first time I've seen it, thanks Sam!

7. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hhmm, I'll have to keep checking since I can't seem to spot it period.
    But thanks Gary. :D

8. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Maybe my directions well help. This is simply for finding the house with the healing circle, and not beating the level.
    As soon as you start the level, walking forward a few steps and then turn left. You'll be in the housing area. Make an quick left, then a quick right. This will place you in between the two rows of homes. The outhouses will be on your right hand side.

Walk forward. The room where the healing circle appears is the second to the last on the right hand side. The 'healing room' can only be entered by going between the two rows of homes. If you're in a room that has both an entrance and an exit, you are in the wrong room.

Unless they made some changes, the healing circle will only appear if you first bought the personal space. If you want to hear yourself, but don't want, or can't buy the personal space. You can heal yourself once by buying the medicine from the store on the demon side. I think the personal space is 400yen and the medicine is 100yen. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

If you don't want or can't buy anything at all, but you keep dying.. my advice is try to play smarter. For example, you should focus on clearing the mission objective and not running around swing at everything you see. While I haven't tried it myself, it should be possible to defeat the centipede without taking any damage at all as long as you are mindful of his attack pattern and back off when needed. His attacks aren't random; he does the same thing every single game.

When the game starts, rush the boss. That is run forward, towards his mouth. When you get close he will do his 'sucking in air' animation. Don't panic, just continue to run towards his head, when you reach it quickly turn to your right. (So you're on the right side of his, near his head, but past his mouth.)

Now this is a key point. When you stike the round circles on his body, they turn different colors. When they turn black, he no longer takes damage from that area, so you are just wasting your time. However, the head is different. You can hit it with fewer restrictions.

Anyways, when he is doing the fire attack breathing attack while on the ground you'll want to attack his head. But be sure you are both standing in a spot so you won't get hit when his fire breathing attack starts up, and also you are pointed towards his head, and not the first circle on his back. Spam the thrust attack to get more hits in.

The centipede will, after a while, start moving. Don't move, continue to spam the thurst attacks. Be careful not to get draged into the fire or 'waking up' the small monster in the nearby. (If you do, quickly kill him. Use thrust attacks to close the distance, when it gets close hold block, eat the hit, then hit it twice. Repeat until it's dead.)

When centipede comes to a full stop you'll have a second or two to hit him again. You can go for it or back off early. But you don't want to be near him when his red mist comes out. The mist hits you 3 times. You can hold block to take less damage, but since you'll be unable to attack during this time, best to just avoid dealing with it. If you have shuriken and/or kunai you can spam them during his red mist attack to do some minor damage.

After the red mist disappears, wait a full second. Rushing in too soon and you could get hit from a 'cheap hit'. That is take damage from the red mist that is already gone visually. When you feel like it's safe, quickly try to close the distance, and spam thurst attacks on his tail before he leaves.

He is heading for the housing area. Follow him, killing any small enemies you awaken, but ingore the ones you don't. Go to your right and you should see the rear half of the centipede. Attack it. Remember to change targets when the circles become black.

After he finishes his 'flame breath from the roof' attack, he will leave the area. Be sure to hit him, but deal with small enemies as you encounter them.

After this he will do his 'flame breath from the roof' attack, red mist attack, and 'ground fire breathing' in that order so plan accordingly. He will then get on a different roof, but end up doing the 'flame breath from the roof' on the other side of main street. Afterwards he should just move quickly, so get some hits here. After that, the attack pattern should come to full circle; after coming to a stop he should breath fire from the ground, just like he did at the start of the game.

Wow.. my 'quick tips' turned into something this long. lol Anyways I hope this helps people that want to advance in the game while spending little or no real money.

9. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Last night for fossil digging for who knows how long, better get them while you can. :unhappy:

10. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I'm having no luck with Edo on my own, I hate to ask but would anyone mind helping me get the last 3 fossil pieces i need?

11. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Sam I'll be in there in about 20 minutes, I'll help you out. :yes:

12. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Cheers Steve :thumbsup:

13. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    My wife is playing now. Say "Kayo please help me with co-op" and I'll explain that you're from "that forum". I would help myself but she is trying to get the 'old woman sword' before 5pm.

14. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Thanks faga, hop and Steve for helping me last night, ( and Carla for helping on Monday.) I really appreciate all the help you gave. XD

Even though I was extremely tired, I couldn't resist giving the new sword a try. I was surprised how effective it was compared to the bamboo, I was able to beat the centipede under 5 minutes on my own.
    Now I can make some progress on the game I'm looking forward to it's re-release.

Martin, thanks for the offer of help XD.

15. Sakurasky1234

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I like using JP home a lot, but know hardly any English speakers apart form BF and 2 players but timezone issues problem.I have some questions though
    1) will the valentine's events be removed on updates? (I have credit hope not)
    2) was there an event at the Cafe? ( went but only pics showing)
    3) have the edo earrings and ring (Super cute) are there more Valentine's items I'm missing
    4) British shrine castle I have 5000 gold points how can I delete them as my LVL won't go up
    5) Also, at Irem space wedding did people win another ring, missed it by a few days --but have the suit TY :)
    6) Anyone have the museum apartment? I have no idea what to do with it..have it but..don't use it at all
    7) I must be missing loads of events-- wish I was in the loop
    Thanx all

Hugs:bigsmile:

16. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    1. Yes, valentine event ended with this weeks update. White day event is coming soon
    2. I don't think there was.
    3. You were able to get cookies, scarf at home square (with conditions)
    4. For Kingdom of Shoei, the max for each is 5000 (construction and popularity points)
    5. Not sure on the "another" but they did give out a ring if you had the suit and got married at space
    6. You need to collect fossils from the fossil game in the Southern Island

17. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    1) Valentines event was removed, you missed that by a hair.
    2) The event was the friday after Vday.
    3) you don't want to mess with the save data for Shohei's kingdom, everyone is capped at 5000.
    4) They removed the beach so no fossil digging to fill the museum for a while.
    5) Try reading back through the thread a little for what has been happening, at least for events you'll see what has been happening recently.
    6) You can meet me later on in JP this afternoon if you would like any help anywhere. :redface:

18. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    didnt granzella say they were removing some spaces in todays updates

19. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Southern hideaway and the demon game were removed. :cry:

20. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Next update near end of February, we'll have Downtown back and its personal space. ^^

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted