Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Big up to kujo for admitting what is so obvious that granzella spaces are glitchy, if they sort that out and the way they release purchasable items, people will pay the prices they charge for stuff,

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I believe it isn't just the bugs/ glitches Kujo isn't happy with but that he feels the spaces could be much better, as much as I like some of them I have to agree, they haven't quite reached the standard that Irem set but I have given them a bit of a break due to them not having as much funding and support as Irem did.

3. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    A possessed sword?!?! WOW! Where's the shrine to get the curse removed? I was hoping we would see a shrine added in one of those back areas at some point and a shrine maiden costume that has magical powers to kill demons! :thumbsup:

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I made a mistake about the armor reduced. Seems it becomes more powerful, otherwise the damage I took would've been more extreme. Sorry guys.

And, I keep freezing sometimes after I finish the game, going back to normal Edo.

5. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    at the risk of being accused of being a granzella hater, kujo would be right to think that, the spaces are just ok at best, glitchy and bug infested at worst, but id give em another go if they sorted themselves out, id put my money in they till probably as well

6. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Has anyone else had any problems with the daily mission and scores not reseting in the kingdom of shoei space?

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    No, I haven't. It's been fine so far.

8. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Opps. Forgot to write it here also.

There is a bug that won't reset if your in the space when it resets. It resets at 0:00 JST.

9. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Doh, i was only a little bit early. :(
    Cheers Faga.

10. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Is that sword the first of the 2 listed at the old lady? For that matter, are all of the items there listed with the male one first? I want to be sure that I get the right ones after saving all of these points.

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yes, it should be male first, female second. And, yes, it's the first two from the old lady. The sword is way good than the other weapons. I used the war-torn samurai outfit and equipped that bad boy and I killed those scorpion skulls within 4 hits. Stats were hit power 88, armor was like around, I'm guessing, 110 (I have a standard TV and the last digits were blocked off screen, so honestly I don't know the last few digits). Your health decreases slowly, but you don't take too much damage if you're hit - honestly, you don't feel a thing. ;)

Look for a kanji that has this when you're choosing the right avatar weapon/mask:

男 - male
    女 - female

You can always use the blue portal many times at the in-game's tenement to refill your health meter than wasting it on a health herb potion. Also, when you earn points you can just kill the scorpion skulls first and then tackle any little skulls that pop out from the centipede before time runs out.

And, lastly, I finally got everything from Mononoke. Finally got in the space and it was deserted today AND no freezing issues after each play, so I played up to like 4 hours to get the other sword for my female avatar, then the masks, and finally the lesser point rewards.

*collapses from exhaustion* I'm done! x_x

12. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Tomorrow morning should be the music cafe event, I'm going to go and see about getting in. The info either suggests no new prize or a last minute announcement of a prize? not sure on this at all but I want to see what the event is like anyway. :biggrin:

13. Shaundi

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Oops accidentally deleted my post :p valentines earring rewards from peakvox and edo mononoke are now available.

14. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    The Edo reward was the doll?

15. Shaundi

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I was actually still downloading Edo as I posted that, seems I didn't get anything there, anyone get the other earring?

16. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Not received anything yet from edo.
    I already have that doll martin.

17. Shaundi

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Ok it seems in the Edo Mononoke game you have to talk to a skeleton to receive the other earring, it won't let me talk to him though, my assumption being you need an asian console/controller? (I'm probably way off the mark here :p)

18. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    hint: wash your hands before giving me that...

19. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I hope that's not the case :(

20. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Your a day early, the JP home website states that it will happen tomorrow. You get married in the chapel for one half and talk to the skeleton for the other.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted