Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    i so close to getting the king mole, i keep losing my streak at 65+.
    I also use the analog stick Hop, i find when it snaps back to the center very helpful as the speed increases.

I'm having no luck what so ever at earning the white points, the only time i earned some was when i beat my bike score but i cant get higher than 16K.

Firstly, sorry i disappeared Steve that club disconnection finally booted me. :(
    I was wondering what reward did you receive for 30 plays, i don't think i got one.

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Not sure what platform you are referring to where a king talks to you. Also, I'm still trying to figure out where the silver staff came from. I hit level 50 on yellow points and never got it. Don't know how this came to mind, but wasn't there something on the navigator for something related to this space in a theater before the update? Maybe you had to watch that in order to get the the silver one? I have no idea.

3. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The silver staff I believe is for playing your 10th game of whack-a-mole, I just got mine today

4. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Also I didn't get any points or reward for completing 30 games on the bike.

The white circle in the middle of the space is what Sam is referring to, if you stand there a while you get some objective that you can complete and get 50 points for doing so, from what I've seen so far you have to do 3 things, but no idea what exactly each time, as it seems to change.

On the scrolling thing at the top it will show 0/3 I guess you'll have to try everything you can think of until you find something that starts adding it up.

5. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Repairing HDD cache for about the 10th time since the update in JP Home. Rather disappointing considering JP has always been the best of all the regions with these kinds of issues for me. Now it appears that it's the worst! :cursing:

ok thx Dan--maybe I've never stood there long enough.

6. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The mole game has a 99% chance of freezing if the space is crowded. Try to avoid doing that game unless you get into a less crowded instance. That should give you less chance of going through the hdd repair. I have been able to avoid freezes by being cautious.

7. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Had 70 streak in mole game, and messed up getting king mole ornament. DAMN! >_<

I'll get it next time, and yes, the mole game crashes in-game when the heat is on. Just be careful, otherwise you'll waste a mini-game chance and have to leave and go back to the space again.

And the 0/3 thing for today from the king, you need to be in a hero pose while any 3 guests shower you with angels on the podium.

8. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Each people's objective is random so it's pretty much useless posting it here. I may compile a list and post it, but it's going to take a while.

9. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok thx faga--I know that game/space is causing issues which has represented most of my freezes, but I have frozen 2 times going to/from other spaces as well. I just get stuck in the blurry transition from one space to another with HDD spinning. Nothing I can do besides shut down. I probably need to clear my cache, as Dan mentioned in an earlier post, because it has been awhile...I just hate having to reload every space after that so I've put it off.

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I only said it because I met Hopper and he was doing the same before the king spoke to me and told me to do the same thing Hopper had done.

11. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Could have been something else, but can't really verify it though. Some are like gather people, others are to get appreciated, etc. Probably just overlapped when people gathered at the podium. One being doing the pose with 3 people, and the other getting appreciated by 3 people.

Mine was to get appreciated by 1 male guest.

Here's a few examples: (I haven't decided if I'll continue finishing with the list)
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Feb 4, 2012, 1:55 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, shoei_mission.jpg

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks Faga, that looks good.

13. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
  14. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEJ Home stores update in full.
    1st February 2012

A total of 65 new items this week. Listing was delayed due to PSN being down and me adding a new Narrow by system to the store.

15. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I finally got the king mole today! The moles were close together when it went fast but managed to surpass the 75 combo chain without using a power-up, and wound up with a 85 string and a new high score.

I'm still stuck on Level 51, even though I've seen many people already have higher levels than 51 and no matter how many times I've come back to the space or logged off and came back in, it remains the same. Anyone know how I can push it up more?

16. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    If appreciating a guest means to give them the cupid points them many of us probably have finished with such tasks due to bouncing the front gate to get points, and thats probably why most of us have different rewards from random places and times. Thanks for the short list Faga it helps to know what we should be trying out and where. If you perform a task does it appear on the list and that's why we see it fill up? anything else of note in those menus we should be aware of?

17. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ok here is my advice for the bike game.

Press the circle button as fast as you can and change the gears with the R1 button as the needle gets close to the red zone each time until you get to 6th, ideally you want to get there from the start before the energy bar get empty and get to around 90-100 km/h, then give it a couple of seconds rest at most to let you energy bar fill up a little and just keep a steady pace at around 100 km/h by doing 2/3 circle button presses at a time giving it a little time in between to recover some energy so that you never run out and just keep doing that until the timer runs out.

Here's a video that I made I hope it is of help.

Bike Game | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

18. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Nice vid Dan :Thumbsup:
    I figured out earlier i was waiting to long before changing up gears.

I've now managed to get myself up to level 53, thanks to faga's list. XD

19. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The desk is supposed to be a administration/bureau, just that it doesn't have a building for it lol (underconstuction). The menu lets you change your title, and be able to view the help. Titles are gained by level, games, etc (similar to Neon downtown). Not sure if changing titles gives any features though. Maybe for future?

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    How did you get up to level 53? I'm still stuck on Level 51. :p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted