Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    CRAP! :boxed: My boat is a couple of characters shy of a full yet. I'm following the Toro Twitter manager on my US email right now so going to change that to my JP. Thanks Faga!
    K-ON avatars in the store. cute christmas ones too!

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, I still need Ricky, Pierre, Terebi-san, and Kuro to finish it up.

I'll follow Toro Twitter on my JP account too - but I can't find it under the search bar. Can anyone give me a link?

3. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    TORO_STATION make sure to add the underscore :redface:

4. 3.1415926

3.1415926 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I know what you mean, but to me JPN HOME is humble to my opinion and if they can be a bit on the wild side then am sure it will be able to beat out NA HOME in ten folds. Think about quality over quantity. When JPN HOME host an event, its definitely one of a kind and when NA HOME does it, its usually recycle. :p

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks! I got it Followed under my Japan email. ;)

6. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I just watched the new episode of Shoei's Kingdom, those renderings are beautiful. I remember reading something in the JP Home website for the show asking about what type of global space users would like, maybe they plan on sharing this space? It's huge to say the least, it reminds me of Costa del Sol in FF7. :wub:

7. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The global space probably was mentioned when they were reading people's comments on what space they like in Home, but I don't think this will ever get released as a global space.

8. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Yeah, she's cute. (I can say that because my wife doesn't visit these boards lol). But I mainly watch those videos for the interaction between the three. I often laugh out loud. It's scripted, but I like it all the same. That and their personal space sounds nicer with every video.

For example not only are they going to have mini games in the space but the three of them will provide a few voice over samples during the games. They don't have to do that, but I think adding that extra touch is nice.

If they really listen to feedback from JP Home users, and their goods are a fair price, they could give Granzilla a run for their money. Competition is always a good thing.

On a side night, if Lockwood comes full force in JP (gift machine + lounge, etc) things would get even more interesting.

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I have been watching the Shoei Kingdom episodes and have become a fan, even though I know some Japanese. I usually take interest in what subject or space they start playing and make a review about it.

I would honestly consider them to use English subtitles in their movies though. I'd like to know what's going on so I can get a better understanding, but I would LOVE to see them hit PS Home with their own space.

And yes, I would also like to see Lockwood release their own gift machine in Japan. I think it's about time Japan should let Lockwood's own gift-giving machine and the Silicon Space to the Japanese.

10. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  11. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Looks like the new space has a Dojo personal space as a reward for you to keep things in that you catch from fishing :)

12. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Seems Irem gave all the rights for Spelunker to Todai Games.
    Also, the school lounge is gone (or will be gone, no dates listed)

13. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Hopefully the Gundam shopping area is going nowhere, I have yet to finish Pachipara 15 and get the rewards in the space. I wonder if they will bring spelunker back to Home? that would be awesome!
    this new fishing space looks so beautiful, I definitely want a dojo space as soon as possible. those little characters that look like moogles seem to be part of a mini game to the dojo space as well, I'll take one as a companion too.:smile:

14. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Think grazella delay the apt for fossils. Beauce there more then 100 fossils so you can display them all

15. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    THE NEW PLACE IS AMAZING! Omg, it's even better then Edo! I won't buy anything until a translation guide is up.. but omg, I want it all!! AHH too overwhelming!

16. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Fish game is Easy. Wait until bobber goes under water Hit x then. Keep the fish in the center of circle hit square until fishy has no life then hit x good luck 300 yen fishing poles make it easier to caught fish ^_^

17. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I like this new space, the fishing game is fun too.

18. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    So what exactly do we call this "free-to-play" but "pay-to-really-play" trend that has now totally taken over in all regions of Home? Paying once for access to a game is one thing, but having to buy multiple upgrades more than once if you really want to get the full benefit of the game (because they are sold in limited numbers)? That's a WHOLE other thing and its unfortunate imo to see Home heading more and more in that direction. Ah well, its too bad for those of us who have dramatically cut spending in Home, but I guess developers have to make $ somehow.

19. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    I spent 1,000 yen today for some really nice reward worth it :D

20. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Well I know you are always proud about your Home spending, but I personally, have a different understanding of the value of money and my future. I simply don't like the trend with these games in Home but it has been coming for awhile and I'm just now starting to see where it is really headed. This is NOT what Home was about in the beginning and I guess that's what bothers me most about it. People's spending habits are what shapes Home now and they will exploit that for all its worth rather than trying to improve the technical aspects of the platform as a whole.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted