Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I'LL TAKE MORE POINTS!!! The shopping spree I went on for christmas decorations last week wiped a big chunk of my points, more points would be appreciated! :smile:

2. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    I Hope the K-On avatars are tomorrow i really want to buy them :(

3. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    It's NOT coming "tomorrow" :p You're a day ahead.

4. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    oh thought they not coming to december 15 i just want them come faster :p

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Just want to mention that there are some cute Criminal Girl avatars in JP PSN store. If you are interested in a cute female drawing for a psn icon, you might like these.

Look for a little red headed girl's icon in the NEW section. :)

btw, I just found a girl cosplay of my labrat.......
    http://wonderfish.deviantart.com/art/Black-Rock-Shooter-Rin-186364961

;)

6. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    In Oh!Edo space, they put in another samurai hero figurine in the shooting gallery last Wednesday. That makes two new warrior heroes so far I think.

7. sarahpower

sarahpower Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ajouter votre texte

8. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    New to Japan Home this week:

New Japan donation theme.
    New K-on! theme.

New cowboy suits (M/F) for 100 yen a piece at Granzella.
    New DNA rugs and one arcade cabinet from Peakvox Labs - Shooter Earth. The arcade cabinet is 200 yen (I'll see what rewards will show up when I get a chance to play).

9. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Oddly the K-On Avatar where added a week earlier of course i got them all :p

10. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    You got the dates mixed up with the themes. The avatar was released on schedule.

11. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    From Granzella Facebook page: [Rid of Mononoke, Edo (Oh!edo) _ for a limited time!
    Exhilarating Ninja action experience campaign] ( campaign period: until mid-12/2011 ) features Ninja-exhilarating action, breaking down the Mononoke extermination so far common sense.

Easing conditions for true Shinobi, things that please you want experience much better! [Original condition: "spy" is the x 7 or more only a Ninja costume ( ) ↓ to equip the item "defenses" is set "during the campaign > head, body, legs, equipped even Ninja sword Ninja costume than any wedding dresses and clothes students enjoy exhilarating action. Try on this occasion a new profession "Ninja".

So anybody during this week can buy the Ninja weapon and use it with any costume to throw the Shuriken's with all the points of the full Ninja costume. That's pretty sweet! I hope I will get more point's wearing the Ninja costume then. 8p

12. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    That's some interesting news about the Edo space. Although I'm not sure if it enough to make me buy any ninja gear or not. I can kill all the oni on the level with my current gear. But this news might be helpful for other people.

When you start up JP Home and they show the image with the cowboys, the background is the 3rd digging site. I was hopeful that would be a hint that it would be open now.. but it's still closed.

I got the Shooting Earth cabinet, and beat the 2nd boss (and maybe the 3rd?) with no rewards so far...

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    When I first got the reward, it was from defeating the 5-6 yellow Boss ships, which I believe is the 3rd boss.

14. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Ah I see.. I'll try saving up my bombs as well and see how that goes.

15. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Okay, a few questions that I need answered:

1.) What is it with the PS Vita freebie in the JP PSN Store? As far as I can tell it's 1 part of a 2nd part coming soon. I'm not sure what it is, but I need someone to elaborate.

2.) I went on Toro Station today and was given the Toro clock and the twin bed for free (I've been meaning to get that bed again after I had completely erased my corrupted HDD thanks to Lockwood's gift machine glitch), and there's been talk about some event going on with their Twitter page. There is some sort of deadline as well, which I'm not sure of what kind of event is happening. I read "coupon" somewheres, but I'm not quite sure how to make it.

Is it saying that I need to sign up and follow their Twitter page with my Japan email, and I can get exclusive gifts in Toro Station? I need another elaboration on that as well.

3.) Is it only 3 rewards in Shooter Earth, and how many stages are there? Last night, I was happy to have won the satellite dish ornament.

16. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Few people have asked me questions about the concept art from the "Shoei's Kingdom" theater video.
    Japan Home does have plans scheduled to have a new lounge around Spring 2012, but I don't think it's going to be Japan's HUB.

Anyway for those that don't know, "Shoei Kingdom" is somewhat similar to the community video in US, but scripted officially by Japan management.
    They brought in 2 actors and a comedian to host the show.
    The first few episodes was done by 1 (Shoei) and it was showing what Home can do.
    After a few episodes, the script moved to building an empire of his own, and a maid and minister was brought in.
    It then asked for community feedback through the official BBS for suggestions/comments on topics such as "What lounge do you like", "What a kingdom should be", etc.
    Then it made a public announcement that they are searching for a developer that would like to step up and create their kingdom, and announced in the next episode that a developer has come to do it (I believe this part is all setup, and all scripted)

Anyway, the reason I believe it's not going to be the HUB is because it's "Shoei's" kingdom. He's a contracted actor and not a Sony employee or mascot or anything Sony related.

Info on the actors.
    Shoei - AsianMediaWiki
    Ayame Misaki - AsianMediaWiki
    No English Wiki for Nishii since he's a comedian and doesn't seem to have done any drama stuff.

17. 3.1415926

3.1415926 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Quoted in red and that is why I like about JPN HOME, its community based HOME, not bi-lateral like in NA as we are getting spoon fed VS giving our idea to make it better.

18. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Well, as faga said, the above just pertains to Shoei Kingdom and not JP Home as a whole. I've seen all the videos myself and it's very clear that when they are asking for feedback they were asking how they could make the Shoei Kingdom better. It's not directly supported by Sony Japan.

Also if JP really listened to their community as you think they do, don't you think JP would be better then is it? As much as I enjoy being on JP, NA has it beat in -every- area. I can't comment on Asia and EU because I have never been there before,.. but after spending months on JP only, then hoping on NA for the first time, I felt like a kid in a candy store.

Back on topic, I hope Shoei Kingdom does well. So well that other Japanese companies try to mimic their methods. Maybe then we'll see some real improvement in JP. (Although with the huge differance in content and value, I don't see JP ever beating out NA.)

19. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, stevev363, Dec 5, 2011, 2:22 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 381403_199794276769959_145536492195738_450741_300561298_n.jpg Looks like new Kimono's are on the way, YUM! :eek:riginal:

I didn't get the egg, the toro website said they did not do the twitter integration this publish. is the toro manager who you have to follow on twitter? I'm lost again! :frown:

20. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The twitter integration was working for a few hours, but they seem to have found a bug that freezes game progress, so they took it down.

The egg part I don't know since my subscription for the premium ended before the update. Some one said that you need to finish the ship before the egg event comes in.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted