Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I want to know how much each episode or avatar cost. Too bad I missed out on the Japanese PSN Yen Card. :T

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I want to know where I can find it under JP PSN Store - the avatar one. I know that the episodes are only for users that have japanese PS3 systems.

3. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Sweet..! I love Gundam UC.

4. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Toro Station was AWESOME this week!!! everybody get's TROPHIES and cool wallpapers and all you have to do is press square and all your answers are right! there's a new points machine in the arcade to clear out with artwork and food to feed Toro. the Toro gang also wished me a happy birthday with a fun little parade of the characters. :roflmao: when is that Nekone club area supposed to open up? I keep checking out that barrier and it always says "coming soon!" WELL COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!

5. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    there is a section for the Gundam items that popped up this morning in the store but I'm not able to purchase anything, they are selling 1-3 as a package and 6 avatars in a pack but I cannot ad anything to the cart.:disgust:

6. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    it's because your IP address tells them you are not in Japan.

The PSN video store for japan checks for IP addresses.

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    So, I'm guessing all those videos and theme you buy for a chance for the RX-1 Unicorn Gundam is only for people for japanese systems then? Great.... :p

How much is the episodes anyways? And the theme?

8. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    LOL! that completely sucks! I'm good enough to buy games and other items but this you can't have even a taste! :facepalm: D'OH!

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Okay: Here's the way to play peakvox labs' new games Hammer Virus and Shooter Earth:

Hammer Virus - Using only Square for the Net, and O for the Hammer, you need to hit the bad viruses using the Hammer only and grab the good ones with your Net. Grabbing or hitting the viruses at the glowing line will increase its points and light up a letter. Lighting up all letters will spell "FEVER" and the game will give you a bonus multiplier and more viruses for extra points. If you grab or hit the wrong virus or that it didn't pass the glowing line while building the letters, a letter will come down and any wrong way of grabbing or hitting a correct virus will minus a few points. It's best to just spam your controls so as not to miss any and lose your health as the levels progress as you go along. Just be sure to watch carefully what virus comes out of the 3 tubes.

Rewards given: 1 viral tank ornament, and two good virus earrings (separated as left and right like Granzella's earrings)

Shooter Virus - Another great shooter game, this one you control the same alien, but you get to shoot people and stuff without using the taglines like Abduct Earth. You can hold your right analog stick for unlimited shooting power, and move yourself using the left analog stick. Bombs are used with the R1 button, but they are limited, so use them wisely. There's only 3 main stages - 3 to 4 small levels and then a boss fight. Make sure to pick up power-ups to increase your fire power and bombs, and grab mushrooms to increase your health.

Rewards given: a UFO and a car ornament, and two earrings of the good virus (again like Granzella's earrings being separated)

Also, as far as rewards go, you should play Abduct Earth's arcade cabinet that you may had purchased and beat the game with a good score. I recently got a red virus item - a rug I think after scoring and dying at level 5. And, don't forget to check all the floating peakvox labs HELP boxes, because doing so will give you rewards.

BTW, any new combination numbers been released to peakvox labs' vault again?

10. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Been busy with other stuff and playing games and been late on updating. I have translated the rewards and their requirements in the peakvox labs thread. Still need to get pics for them, and still haven't gotten the cabinet stuff done yet.

11. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm happy to report that the Edo fighting game is now fixed and I'm receiving points to exchange for gifts once again \o/

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Hopefully no more freezes during the game. I had to do that many times, but happy to have gotten all the rewards from it though.

13. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Sorry guys but I really do need some pointers on how to do the Granzella Fossil Dig game. So far, the last 11 digs have resulted in 11 duds! Nothing but Rusty Can (3 times in a row too), Ordinary Stone at least twice, and finally "Slightly less ordinary stone" but whose attribute value is still labeled as "x" or Nil.

Anybody know how to increase the chances of getting the double and triple star fossils? Without buying anything lol. I've even tried finishing each dig using only one kind of tool, or using one of each tool during the dig, or not repeating the order of tools previously used, etc. Nothing is working. It's frustrating because all the "useful" fossils chunks I've already uncovered were dug out using the Jackhammer! I really hope it isn't because the digsite has now been "mined out" by so many players that it no longer has anything interesting.

The results screen always shows one fossil chunk (small golden nugget, medium beige chunk, large scrap chunk). I get junk artifacts from any of those. Should I accumulate several of the chunks before visiting the dig supervisor at the bottom of the stairs? Should I wait until it's the pretty girl in a bathing suit who's at the table, rather than the annoyed-looking grad student wearing tattered clothing? Help! Some tips please ;p

14. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    In the beginning of the game being introduced they let everyone get the good fossils right off, possibly to test that the rewards were being given. now you need to own the upgraded tools to get the better fossils. I stopped playing about 2 weeks ago when they started giving out more cans and tires. I doubt the change in NPC's at the table could have any bearing on the type of fossil you get, although that would be very crafty of Granzella to do that.

15. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Well then grrrrr. That means it's too bad that in the first three days, I broke the ropes and fell to the ground. Missed out on 3 good fossils in that case!

So I've ended up with maybe 5 or 6 of the real ones. Only had the Torn Tire and Slightly Ordinary Stone once each. But if anyone manages to dig up a starred fossil with the free tools, at this point, be sure to let us know - Thanks.

16. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I played today and got that ordinary stone, it would be very cool if by collecting so many stones as a community that they would be used to create a new area on the island to visit! then they would not be so ordinary.:thumbup1:

17. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I can personally vouch for the theory of the woman giving better items then the "granzella noob". I purchased all of the new tools (the new "evil" looking ones) and I am able to get 6 fossils per day now.

Whenever I give them to the tattered noob, I get all repeats, despite having all the good tools, the rarity tag, and the other 2 tags. So twice I waited for the girl. Both times, I got new fossils. Not ALL new, but at least not all repeats. I got some rare ones from her too, including mammoth tusks.

Also does anyone know what the third stat on the new tools is? And why is there a horror theme to the tools (especially the pick) in a fossil digging game? Very strange, but I love it haha.

18. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    What time does the girl come to replace the "fossil noob"?

19. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I would say it's random but there is probably some sort of obscure schedule. I've only ever seen her like 3-4 times total lol

20. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    I've visited her about 4-5 times, also. But she's also given me junk as well as fossils :vb_banghead:

Is it even possible to stockpile samples from day to day so I can give the bunch of them to the cute chick? I tried to do that yesterday and the fossil game terminated suddenly with Game Unavailable. I'd assumed that because the results screen is so large, you might be able to stockpile several fossil samples on it before letting the noob or girl examine them.... But maybe not?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted