Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    didn't realize it was a lamp until I went back on home, its a nice little reward.

2. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Do you think this and the mask are the only rewards? With the wing effect, it seemed as if this was a teaser, and that the final reward bonus would be those wings for our avatars.

3. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Don't know but I believe there's going to be one more after the 7th. This year it has a story, and I believe it hasn't shown the ending to it.

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I hope so. I'm not seeing any clues that they will give us wings. I think that is just a limited effect. Not an item. What's interesting to me, is that they did it without our avatars going into a wardrobe ghost. Also, the wing mesh moved perfectly with our bodies, and the bot grew and shrank! Which is animation of an object on our bodies!! Didn't know Home could do that!

5. OerbaVanilleXIII

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Okay, I managed to visit the 10 AM (UK) show and got the ghost ornament/light reward too! :eek:riginal:

The new show was fun! :laughing:

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Glad to see the Great Pumpkin show up again with its Bui Bui LocoRoco Carnival music from last year. Got my ghost ornament, and I'm very happy with it. It's cute! ^^

7. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I fell asleep before the event started, when I woke up I had been disconnected from home but the lamp was in my inventory. does anyone have video of the pumpkin this year? I'm not sure I'll get back to see it again unless there turns out to be another reward that I have to be up for again.

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ghost ornament? Lamp? Crap, when's the next event? :( Uncharted 3's been eating up my time, haven't really used Home since Tuesday lol

9. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  10. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Just want to mention this for the non Japanese speakers.

Our little ghost friend's last words before the pumpkin showed up were something like "I'm the FINAL! ETERNAL! INTERNATIONAL! EXECUTION!" (that's "execution" as "carried out", not "murder" I believe).

"O LANTERN?!"

Then the pumpkin eats him and says "delicious"

11. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm going to try and make it to the last show which is presumably in just a couple hours from now - are we sure it's at 6am PST, as all the other showtimes have been at 7am? Or is this because of Daylight Savings, which just happened last night?

12. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Final show (from this schedule at least) in about an hour and 20 mins from now, by my calculations yes, 6am PST?

13. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Any ideas what the requirements and rewards are?

I think you get a virus mask for scoring 1 million but have no idea about anything else

14. jk-44

jk-44 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Hi guys, I just dropped by JP Home Plaza, theres a new animation :) seems to be a requiem for the ghost. also you can get the mask and ghost lamp by visiting the plaza, for any1 that didn't get these from the shows

15. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    that's very cool that they let those who did not get to the shows have the goodies. nobody got video of the last show?

16. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hmm....this seems a little familiar to me....

Ghost - Anonymous, "We are legion"
    Pumpkin - Sony, "Hell naw, son" :p lol

Not one of my best posts, just found it funny is all lol

17. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I think I remember getting the shirt from surviving 1 hour, and the slippers for 3 hours.

The other two are virus container ornaments, though I'm not sure what the requirements are.

18. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I got the mask, shoes and a really cool animated shirt and never scored better than 1.1 mil. I think the mask comes at 1 mil and the others I am not sure how I got. I'm assuming it is something in the game like number of those syringes and/or bombs activated or maybe total time survived. It would be great to have some input about the actual requirements and any other rewards if anyone knows.

@ Recca--you mean minutes not hours right? It might be 3 mins for shoes but cant be shirt for 1 minute I don't think. lol Also, are those virus container ornaments smaller than the ones from public space? Any chance you could post pics of those? Thx

19. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Actually the ghost use to be good. If you go to the 2nd floor of the music cafe, they have a story tell (in Japanese) explaining the background.

A year ago, the ghost was tricked by some bastard that the O Lantern can't appear that year and wants the ghost to take over the role, but in order to do it needs to take out his heart in exchange for the enormous magic needed. And the heart that was taken was the the heart of kindness. Then he notice O Lantern actually came last year, and got mad and seek for revenge.

Here's the pic of the clean and nice ghost before his heart was taken away.
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Nov 6, 2011, 9:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, halloween2011_img07.jpg

I didn't like how they ended the story shown in home square (if there's no more to it). It kind of concluded by saying everything may have been a trick by O Lantern, or a chaotic event happened within different time dimension. Although no one knows the truth to it, the statue of the ghost symbolizes something and people will carry the story of what they believe through generations.

Anyway, poor ghost...going after O Lantern was a bad decision, but would have been nice if they could have saved him at the end.

20. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Thanks, Faga!!! I enjoyed your translation of the story! It was really cute! Kawaii desune?

I love the amount of work Sony was willing to put into an event for us. Best event in many months in any region. Gotta give my applause to them. Excellent show.

And making the rewards available afterwards is a very thoughtful gesture. I hope that gesture becomes contagious and international

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted