Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEJ Home Stores update in full.
    20th October 2011

A total of 22 new items this week.

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    welcome, granzella even though its irem reformed are quite new and are making slight errors, money is what they need to get things right and spend a little more time before releasing stuff, its slight differences that make a space more user friendly, Hudson gate is good example, very low mb's to download so you dont have to wait a long time to get there, when your on race disc the race starts the adverts stop, its just the simple things, you go walking through oh edo space and get music from ads and music from space at same time, with other little errors as well, those little lacks of thought cause a user not to return willingly but have to be bribed by rewards I think its the ease of use and exciting game that has created a sub community that tend to just hang out in Hudson gate. sodium one and two are superb games aswell as they are not a chore game like orb collecting, the boundries of home are being pushed now but im not sure if they have thought of an end user that may not have the fastest connection speed ever, on a wireless set up and not being the lone user of that modem. Plus the more complex it gets the less stable it becomes.

3. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    I couldn't agree more. Although I do have to point out that JP Home doesn't even come close to NA Home. The gift giving machine and the Uncharted 3 mini game really take Home to the next level. I hope those two things are brought over to JP, or some Japanese company makes something similar.

By the way, the Sodium series is meant to be a collection of 4 or 5 different games. Has anyone heard any rumors about a Sodium3? Thanks.

4. julie_love

julie_love Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Call for models!

Hi everyone! We're planning a Japanese Fashions Show for next Sunday the 29th at a Japan/EU and North America friendly time. The show will be held in a club so that people from every region can attend.

If you have an extensive wardrobe of Japanese clothing and would like to model in the show please contact me by PM here on YPSH. We have room for 1 or 2 more models. You'll need to be able to put together 4 or 5 outfits. Guys Welcome!

5. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    When I logged into JP Home recently I saw some message which I didn't understand as I don't know Japanese, but it mentioned the VR Aquarium and a date of 10/27. Is this the date that they are going to remove the VR Aquarium space?

If so, I'm going to miss it. I never did get around to completing my photo book, and despite accumulating and spending over 10,000 credits on the fish trophy gumball machine, I never did get the Whale Shark or Manta Ray trophies. *sigh*

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    yh has always been that date it was on video footage schedule , im lucky completed everything there and got my shirt

7. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    Yes,true,they will remove VR aq. on that day.But you have 3 or 4 days, please try gumball machine every hours lol you have enough points to try that. Good luck!!!

8. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes we have 4 days left of the Japan Aquarium get all ur points from today till Wed Night. Play all ur points Wed night one last time and say Goodbye to the Aquarium as Thursday when Homes back up the Aquarium will be no More.

I been saving all my points till the end. Going Wed to say Goodbye and spend like crazy just for fun since i have all the item's anyways.

Too bad they never added any Rewards for having all 30 fish x 3 Pics collected i really was hoping they give us those blasted diving outfits. RATS!

But NO!

Unless they somehow collect our data and send us a redeem code later for all who completed them? That be a SHOCK!

But ya never know. LOL!

Anyways be Prepared to say So Long Fish... So Long Gumball Machines... So long Water Tank! So long to Diving! So long Points! So Long Fish Book! So long VR Reps!

If ya'll haven't got these done yet don't wait till the last second it be gone!

By: DCS

9. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    [video=youtube;exT21IFS3e0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exT21IFS3e0[/video]

Ladies and Gentleman. Japan Home has a special event for Halloween. There will be a great runway image opportunities and chance for your image to be shown during the dance event. Ask your friendly Japanese translator from YPSH, You know who I am taking about, he can teach and help you upload these images to the offical Japanese Home forums.

10. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Lol wow, what a cluster:censored: of copy/paste, nice work there

11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Btw, R.I.P. JP Aquarium. You will forever be missed :(

12. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Decided to take the opportunity with the Japan Halloween decore to try out my HD PVR ;D [video=youtube;4sFOUNIS0UQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sFOUNIS0UQ[/video]

13. Digital-Nitrate

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My personal recommendation is to not bother recording in a higher resolution than 720p, as that is the native resolution of PS Home. Recording in any higher resolution is not only just wasting bandwidth, but can add artificial artifacts to the images due to converting the native 720p resolution to 1080i or 1080p. Besides, even for those viewing 720p on a 1080p TV, like anyone running Home on a 1080p TV, the TV or the PS3 (if you do not select 720p output for the PS3 - thus forcing the PS3 to upscale) will upscale the image automatically.

14. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Glad to have won all the fish ornaments and the VR shirts from it, plus collected everything from the book itself. It was loads of fun.

15. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I never actually filled the book, I was missing pictures for a few fish but got the statues and the shirts. I had lots of loading problems for the space but was lucky to get a good download after clearing the cache 6 times during the week before last. I like the shirts enough I'd get a real one but that won't to happen until my next trip there, the online prices are way too crazy.

16. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    You don't need to worry yourself over the book - it just gives your 500 extra bonus points plus 300 points more for finishing 3 groups of the same specific fish for a total of 800 points. There's no reward for completing it.

Oh, you're going over there next time? I hope you buy us some of those shirts. Pink for the girls, blue for the guys. ;)

17. Digital-Nitrate

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Do you or anyone else remember the time range that each of the four rare fish appear?

18. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Pacific Daylight Time:

Dolphinfish (No. 15)
    5am - 11am

Cownose Ray (No. 28)
    11am - 5pm

Barracuda (No. 9)
    5pm - 8pm

2am - 3am
    4am - 5am

Blacktip shark (No. 25)
    11pm - 2am

19. Digital-Nitrate

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks firelfy!

Just a couple questions though,

The barracuda shows up between 5pm and 8pm, as well as 2am to 5am? Not sure I understood the way you listed it?

Assuming this is the case then the daily schedule (PST) would be like this:

05am - 11am (No. 15) Dolphinfish
    11am - 05pm (No. 28) Cownose Ray
    05pm - 08pm (No. 09) Barracuda
    08pm - 11pm - NO RARE FISH -
    11pm - 02am (No. 25) Blacktip shark
    02am - 05am (No. 09) Barracuda

Is this right?

20. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0