Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Home square in JP and Asia is much more roomy and spacious. I like that. I would like a renovation of Home Square, but only an upgrade, not a complete alteration.

2. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, something on the lines of like that.
    I think NA is more focused on gaming events or events related to movies and they're not widely as elaborate at Japan home events.

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks SCEJ Home Stores update in full.
    13th October 2011

A total of 14 new items this week.

4. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    got the new items in the demon game store, they are virtual goodies for your apt. I don't see them listed anywhere though?!?! there is a talisman stand, a lucky charm for display and a hand item, and what looks to be like berries or candy on a paper. they all have star ratings as well, I put them out in my apt and wondering their purpose. would be nice to unlock space in that second building.

5. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    the new swords one has a 3 star plus rating the other two have a 3 star minus rating

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I picked up new sword and the talisman stand and went through the game like a whirl wind, rather than buy armor buy edo tenniment space and decent sword and you could go m fight in your underwear and complete it

7. 3.1415926

3.1415926 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LOL. Now that is hardcore Yakuza/Samurai action!

8. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Which new swords were your favorites? There were white, red, and blue. Red was the fire sword, blue was he water sword, and I think white was the moon sword. I couldn't be wrong in Wiki translations.

I'm thinking of buying them myself.

9. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    red 3 stars plus rest are 3 stars minus

10. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    I missed seeing this announcement. To clarify, is that a Pumpkin costume or a Pumpkin emote for your avatar, or a Halloween pumpkin event scheduled?? I've been seeing people in the Aquarium wearing these glowing jack o lanterns. Japan Home Discussion Thread, Kindle, Oct 19, 2011, 11:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, gif, icon_h_eek.gif

11. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    They gave Glowing Orange and also Black Pumpkins that sit on ur Avatar's head Last year's Halloween Event. They might repeat them this year?

Utoh!

By: DCS

12. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Yikes.
    Yeah that's a lot of fossils there on Southern Island. I found Dyurandaru's list of 12 fossils, 2 artifacts, and 3 types of stone posted on the JP wiki last week, which describes what he has discovered so far.

三葉虫の頭部・ポプラの葉・複数のポプラの葉・カエデの葉・
    複数のカエデの葉・コバタケナラの葉・ロボクの葉
    複数のロボクの葉・イチョウの葉・複数のイチョウの葉
    トクサの葉・複数のトクサの葉
    錆びた空き缶・ちぎれた廃タイヤ
    小さな石ころ・少し小さな石ころ・普通の石ころ

However, is there a reliable way to increase one's probability of digging up a good fossil, rather than an artifact (rusty can etc.) or the common stones? What's the highest star rating that you've seen on a fossil so far?

As for each tool's effectiveness rating, I'm aware that the first set of stars refer to "power" and the second set of stars refer to "precision." But we've dug up the plain 普通の石ころ rock twice now using the "precise" tools. :(

Of course, if unearthing a proper fossil requires (1) reading on-screen descriptive results and (2) selecting the appropriate tool to use in that situation, then I might have a teensy linguistic problem there...

13. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
  14. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Hmm...it seems it's not what I was expecting. It seems they're just rehashing the place, but not going to do the dance event from last year. Just going to have the same event from 2 years ago, where the staff comes and just gather. (no rewards)

Also I got the sodium stuff wrong. Since it was in the same article, I though it was coming on the 20th, but reading it carefully there wasn't any date for it. The only dates was for the Halloween stuff. Apologies for the confusion.

15. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Ive already got more than twelve fossils got 2 that are halves 1 small half 1 large half got 3 blank stones a twig a crushed can and half a tyre aswell, on four fossils a day but already starting to get as least one duplicate a day, gonna be long haul I think

16. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I like JP halloween home square, it looks great.

Don't worry about the S2 date faga, at least we know they'll be updating it soon and what we'll be getting. XD

17. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2

The witch hat in japan is a head phone items so you can wear with any hair any the other small hat only thing that sucks it that it 400 yen

18. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    pics of jp-halloween

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Oct 20, 2011, 9:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2011-10-21 03-24-25.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Oct 20, 2011, 9:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2011-10-21 03-28-57.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Oct 20, 2011, 9:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2011-10-21 04-00-17.jpg

19. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Hello. I'm new here, although I have been lucking for about a week or so. lol

I just wanted to ask this question; Has anyone been able to spend the money they earned from the oni killing mini game from the Edo space? I already got the 4 rotten items. Is there a level up system?

I like playing the game, and I have spent a lot of money on clothes, two swords and the apartment. Also the game will randomly freeze forcing me to close Home. Worse then that, it locked up my whole ps3 a few times and I had to turn off the system while the HDD icon was still showing. Which reset all the progress I had made in the Loco roco apartment. >_<

When they released the new items, I assued they worked to make the game more stable... but 10 mins after equiping my brand new water sword.. it locked up again.

I honestly wished it was more like Sodium1; a single player (but very stable) game were points can be earned to buy clothes and apartment items. Do you agree?

20. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    The Edo space is a work in progress. The money stuff will eventually be used for something, but has not been announced yet.

For the freezing stuff, I'm not sure if it's the lounge or the Home itself, but there has been multiple reports on it. Also you better save your script file. Alot have been reporting resets after freezes for loco roco, capcom girls, and stuff that relates anything that the script file uses.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted