Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    So, just buying and wearing one thing gets you one diamond "upgrade" ring reward?

2. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well i been to Granzella tonight got wedding rings... 2 m/f then played again got rings 3 m/f again got ring 4 m/f left came back just now played again got ring 5 m/f So far 5 different Wedding Rings for both male and female haven't found any others beyond Ring 5 ... So maybe that's it!?!?!!?!

I hope....

And no i don't have any wedding cloths either... Nuff Said!

By: DCS

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    dunno but theres a star rating for wedding clothes cant imagine its for killing orges and goblins but hopefully not for getting better rings

4. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    DCS could be right. He's been getting wedding rings left and right, so it's probably random.

5. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yep just keep getting married and u should start to get new rings... Don't forget to get both male and female versions of course takes longer... But 5 different Rings so far... Each is numbered 1 to 5... I got my first Wedding Ring early Thursday Morning it was Ring number 1... Both m/f versions didn't know there were more at the time... Went back last night got rings 2, 3, 4, 5 for both m/f So far Ten rings total then...

Have to try again tonight to see if there are any rings beyond 5... I hope not! LOL!

By: DCS

6. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I hate to say it, but it looks like if Granzella is going to reopen the Japanese and R-type (if there's gonna be one) weddings, then there's gonna be more rings for us to get.

And I thought the Granzella Beach random rewards was crazy... :p

7. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hmm...I have a lot of fossil rewards now from the minigame, and I'm starting to notice that some rewards are halves to one whole fossil. Not sure if they're suppose to be split into two different rewards or not. :eek:mg:

8. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    part of the reason why they sell the trays is so you can put the two together if you look at the trays its shows you how many fossils there are as well counting the slots there are 44 fossils 8 trays making 52 items this does not include digging utensils im not sure the cans and twigs etc fit in trays either but if you put all the rewards out you gonna need two apartments

9. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    that's insane... 52 fossils... WTH! That is gonna take all year to get done then at this rate... Utoh!

10. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    44 fossils possibly not sure whether junk items are included in that

11. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That many fossils huh?
    That's a large number to collect.

12. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, faga4567, Oct 12, 2011, 10:09 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Playstation_home_10_20.jpg

New stuff coming on 10/20 for Japan. Sodium stuff will probably be either universal or released earlier for other regions.

Start gate changed to count down and will have an opportunity to start boast if the timing is right.
    Rewards added.
    New upgrade: Fuel

This year there is going to be mage、demon, vampire costume. (although all looks similar from the pics)
    And the pumpkin will be coming back...

13. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The Great Pumpkin is returning to Japan Home Square? Well i guess that answers the big Question then No HUB for Japan or HK aww! Oh Well!

Maybe they will do some kind of Home update later in 2012....

14. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I actually don't want to see the hub coming to Japan. It'll lose each regions uniqueness and if the hub does come, I don't think we'll see the kind of events Japan use to give.

15. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I agree with your statement, as well.
    Leaving Japan home, the way it is will keep it being unique and not like the rest of the servers.
    Japan home has always stood out when it comes to content/events/spaces. So I would hate to see it change, too.

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I agree with your statement, as well.
    Leaving Japan home, the way it is will keep it being unique and not like the rest of the servers.
    Japan home has always stood out when it comes to content/events/spaces. So I would hate to see it change, too.[/QUOTE] if a universal format made home quicker less glitchy and benefited the greater good then make it universal but not just the hub any space, the difference between the playground public spaces is very little really a few posters, not the only space in several regions that is different but good example, it took a developer extra time to create that space and the cost of that is ultimately paid for by us, we could still use the home squares or plaza as an event space. What im not saying is every region has to have same spaces but the ones that are in two or more region should be the exactly same, What we want is more unique decent events and if the universal format gives us that then id take it.

17. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Great news about the sodium 2 rewards, I need to level up on my other accounts though. XD

As for the JP hub issue, yes I don't want JP home to lose it's uniqueness, but if they want the districts for their region, I'm ok with it. But i hope they go down the same route as eu and design their own central hub.

18. xMINDBlIlURx

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, but if it hasn't been made clear. The events we receive in NA aren't nothing compared to what Japan home gets.
    Macross Event is one example, as well as the Christmas, and Halloween events.
    I know they all have their differences...but if NA could do events on a scale like Jpn home but the same..but just give people the same quality we get there.

I would be one happy home user.

But I would still love to see the home square in Jpn stay the same, or at least not get the redesign like we are getting soon.

19. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Yeah, but if it hasn't been made clear. The events we receive in NA aren't nothing compared to what Japan home gets.
    Macross Event is one example, as well as the Christmas, and Halloween events.
    I know they all have their differences...but if NA could do events on a scale like Jpn home but the same..but just give people the same quality we get there.

I would be one happy home user.

But I would still love to see the home square in Jpn stay the same, or at least not get the redesign like we are getting soon.[/QUOTE] decent events are what we all wish for, good regional events so if Japan has macross concert EU,Asia and NA should have a concert at the same time but something more regional to them region.

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I'd still love to keep the old Home Square. I wouldn't change it for the Hub. Just for EU and NA only.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted