Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Granzella Granzella Bon Festival Dance 2012

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The masks, fans, sandal combo, and chick companion combo is gonna be a tad costly. Seriously, if you're gonna buy some masks, just make sure which ones you REALLY want. I'm looking at the fox, tanuki, thief, woman, and one or two of the GZ army girls. There's no need to go buy everything. Here's the rundown for them, just in case if you're looking to buy from these:

Masks: 150 yen each (displays one on the side of the head and one worn on your face)
    Fans: 250 yen (6 combo set with separate glow colors)
    Sandals: 250 yen (10 piece set, each have different colors and can be used for beachwear too)
    Chick companion: 350 yen (6 set with different colors)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      @Firefly you might want to edit your schedule, having the day's labelled wrong might confuse people.

• HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      wait....did Recca just say that? You sure someone didn't just hop on your computer and type that without you knowing? :D j/k Recca

• martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
      +10 /0
      So granny`s insane reward prices must be Granzella`s April Fools event right? >_> Really, the prices are just crazy. I think killing all the oni will give you around 200 gold per game.

I though playing the pachinko game would be better. I saw the number 350 and got a little happy. But that number is actually for tamashi (soul) points. If you play the game til the end, you only get around 90 gold. So killing oni would give you more gold per game, but it also would take more time. Also since you can start the pachinko game then put it on full auto by pressing square, its even easier.

I thought buying some new clothes wuld raise the muitlipier.. but that didn`t work.

The million dollar question is why all the focus on soul points? As far as I know, you never spend them, so I am guessing the soul points work like an Exp meter. Raising it to a certain level would unlock rewards..? Thing is that hasn`t happened before either.

It`s kinda silly to grind for soul points when no one knows that they are for.. lol If only you could exchange soul points for gold... then I`d be a happy camper.

• stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
      +12 /0
      AMEN! ;)

• stevev363

Ratings:
      +12 /0
      Yeah, really! Soul points disappear and never actually accumulate, if you die in game they disappear. o_O

• HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
      +2 /1
      Alleluia :D

• darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
    • Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
      +9 /1
      The points required for the new rewards from the old woman are way too much, I just hope they are not limited time rewards.

• MJB2348765

MJB2348765 The Chosen One

Ratings:
      +12 /0

But it won't hurt NA to learn from this,and get ideas from JP to improve NA home.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Brock and I have a feeling that they're not limited. Reason being #1, it'll take a long time to accumulate that much points and being that the event will be over within 2-3 weeks is not enough to cram that much time inside. You'll just be killing yourself. And #2, the event is only mentioning the shopping items and the GAW dolls as limited items, including the picture frame reward from Edo's photo booth and GAW's mononoke rod to play around with. The pinball machines are just there to boost your soul, ryo, and bu (including fish and shooting gallery) to purchase any rewards the old lady has.

If you use your USB, it'll be a cinch to get the 10 tea pieces for the tea ceremony. ;)

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
      +9 /1
      I don't think there isn't any trick to get these, but is good to know they are here in the long run because at about 160-190 points per round it's going to take many hours.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      It's also a good opportunity to boost your ghost samurai buddy to level 10 if you haven't done so already.

• martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
      +10 /0
      Well I already bought the two cheapest jars. (Which is still a crap load of goal.) While killing oni gives you more gold then pachinko, per game, it also takes much longer. I think it's a much better idea to play pachinko on full auto. Really, once you start the game and press square, you don't have to touch the controller again until the games ends.

While you only get 87 gold per game, the fact that you don't have to actually do anything to get it is a huge plus. So you could read a book, watch an anime, surf the net, etc. while earning gold. The only down side is that you need a GZ ticket each time. But if you're like me and you got a lot of them when they had the half off sale...

Although I didn't get my 'casper' to level 10 yet, so maybe I still slay some oni until I do.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      You also have to watch out for dreaded Club Chat Disabled messages and those sudden network errors that suddenly catches your game off-guard when using the pinball method. You'll lose your ticket play also which kinda sucks.

Oh, BTW, the orange Oni doll is in the shooting gallery now. ;)

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Blue female Oni in shooting gallery now. ;)

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          Forgot to say that the 10 piece sandals set are in the Beach icon when you go to the shop in Edo space. Looks like GZ messed up on the placement of it, so it's no longer a limited item. ;)

• MJB2348765

MJB2348765 The Chosen One

Ratings:
          +12 /0
          I can't wait for the festival to come to the U.S.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          Sorry. It's a Japan Home event only.

And you, guys and gals, have until Wednesday this week to get your limited Bon Odori yukatas, jinbeis, masks, fans, and chick companions before they're gone completely! Hopefully, you got all those GAW dolls from the shooting gallery as well.

BTW, those chick companions chirp if you're the owner of them - so this is a first for GZ that they're using sound effects on their companions. Guests cannot hear them chirp.

• stevev363

Ratings:
          +12 /0
          Hey Recca, Granzella announced the Bon Odori is coming to the US in October. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
          Verification:
          Draft saved Draft deleted