Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU European Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I will try to help you with another account Recca.

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks a lot, Hopper. I'm sorry to put you through another Motorstorm FB hell. :p If anyone else want to help out, please PM me the code if you got it on a separate account. Thanks. ;)

3. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Where does the code appear after completing all 3 levels, Hopper?

4. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    The box at the end that says to post your time (with the shirt icon next to it) will be a red box that says click here to get your code. Even if you posted times yesterday, I found that I had to re-run all 3 races (maybe a couple of times) and make sure that you get the scores posted for each.

@ Recca--check your PM's

5. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks for the info Hopper, got it working. All this for a t-shirt....holy shit lol.

They need a "I survived yet another crappy Facebook app" tee as a reward.

6. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well since PSN is now back online i was able to use my MotorStorm redeem code and get my shirts. YAY!

This shirt is not an average shirt to say the least. It looks like i was in Mortal Kombat and Survived... LOL!

And for those of you who played yesterday? Games 1 and 2. if you saved ur games to facebook then u shouldn't had to play them over again today. I played games 1 and 2 yesterday and the only one i played today was Game 3 and after i beat that on the first try Easy! it came up with the space bar to get the code for the shirt. So if ur playing these games make sure you save them to facebook if you want the code then.

:)

By: DCS

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Well, anyways, thanks to Hopper - I got my Motorstorm t-shirt code from it. I hated that game. Too many bugs and bad programming for updated websites, and I couldn't get it working after updating Firefox. What a joke.

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It might have been your browser too Recca, the app worked for me best on Chrome. I'll admit though, the app itself was indeed buggy and simply a mess, probably the worst app on Facebook offering Home goodies to date, followed by the DC quizzes, which weren't even as bad as this... :/

9. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I also have HKD and will be willing to gift you female rewards once I am online.

Recca I might take you up on that offer to gift my female avi lol, she could use the fresh air, been stuffed in my closet for quite some time :p

Edit: Wtf, posted this in the wrong section....lol...

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I'll be happy to do that tonight, Chad. *wink wink* lol

11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Might be behind in posting this but, the Facebook app for Motorstorm should be working now (well, the 3 levels are up for play, as for if Facebook will be reliable on your part, that I don't know ;D). I read somewhere that codes are invalid, according to a user on the EU forums, hoping its simply a mistake on their part inputting the code :(

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks for the update, but luckily I got the code from Hopper, and redeemed it fine and dandy. Just wished that app wasn't so horrible to make updates to the internet sites and make errors.

13. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Its Facebook, its not meant to support applications like that and yet they're doing so. I guess in a way kudos for them trying, but that Web Apocalypse app has been the worst one for me yet :mad:

14. ZombieLover23

ZombieLover23 49% MF & 51% SOB.

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well, stage 3 is broken for me.. I have tried several times and it's a bug that keeps a certain ledge from appearing.. So, if anyone at all has a free code to spare I would really appreciate it! 8)

15. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Did you click the "Web Apocalypse" bookmark after you got to the youtube page to set up the youtube track #3? It was a bit confusing. Anyway, check your PMs. I sent you a code for the EU Motorstorm shirt. :wink:

BTW. You can thank Hopper for this extra code. He sent me one I used so I had an extra one of my own. I didn't have the same problems with this Facebook App as I had with the DCUO App. :)

16. ZombieLover23

ZombieLover23 49% MF & 51% SOB.

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, Kane I did.. It was the bike stage, btw not the youtube one... Then this morning I went to try my luck at it again and found out the game was over... 8\ But, I really thank you and Hopper for supplying me with a code.. I lucked out! Thanks, again guys! 8)

17. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Playstation Move Heroes Photo Competition

Found a Event in EU. There is a stand in Home Square in EU Home that has instructions about a contest.

18. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    i want new cute outfit in billbong so cute wish i had pounds >.<

19. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've messaged a few of you through PSN about possibly getting a group of us together and going to play Shed in the PS Plus Club for rewards. If anyone else has Plus in EU and is interested in helping, or anyone who can afford the 3 month subscription and wants to help, just reply here or let me know through PM. I'm gonna try and make a time for all of us that will be convenient for everyone.

20. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2

I bet you could find someone who will trade you pounds for yen, Yoshikawa-chan!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted