Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU European Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thx kane, but where do you get the 50 token code to start with? I checked e-mail and XMB pm's and didnt have anything. I'm going to check the space itself now.

*EDIT: ok I found the free Midway tickets (thx Rachel). I had no idea about that! I also found some balloons on a stick (weeeee!) in Home Square at the welcome back bear that I didnt know about. I downloaded all of my free stuff from navigator yesterday so I never even went to Home square. Thx for the info

2. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    So what exactly are the prizes for this thing? Since some of the requirements involve buying nDreams items, I'm reluctant to buy crap that I don't need to win more crap that I don't need. Just wondering.

3. Fritches

Fritches Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol I was thinking that when I was looking at the reward stand.

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    From what i know, You get a male and female t-shirt, a flying doh-nut active item (Its bigger than you think), two robot companions, a nDreams cube for personal space, wall art and evil bunny head whats a item already in stores but black (evil).

Keep in mind you don't have to buy the personal spaces, you can use a mates even if the wording makes it sound like you have to own them.

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    how did you get the ticket from one account to another?? Isn't it a store bought item that unlocks in your account 50 games?

6. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Midway ticket is a redeem code on poster in Home Square i think it is, each user gets a diff code.

7. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, I was hunting that one down until I saw the poster at Home Square. Click on it and you'll get a redeem code.

8. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah. You get a code for every EU account you have (or create new) up to a limit of 5 X 50 = 250 tokens.
    I guess? :confused: That's what I was limited to. :boxed:

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Oh, I get it now:) Kane, you should try using up your tickets and see if it will give you more

10. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sorry. When I originally posted this discovery, I tried to be obscure because I was thinking it was something I may not want to post 'out loud'. :p Anyway, I have been curious as to what others have 'achieved' since I redeemed 3 codes times 50 = 150 on my main EU acct and have 2 codes that I have yet to use, even though they work just fine. I explained most all of this in that original post. I tried to hard to hide this exploit in that post. Anyway, I have been working a lot and don't care anymore. :p Also, I haven't made anymore new accts since it seemed to max out at 5 codes for me. If anyone has trouble figuring out what I am/was doing then tough. :bangin: You don't deserve extra free Midway tokens. :fear:

EDIT: BTW. I have no idea if it was patched last night while I was adding/deleting accts or if they limited them to 5 codes per IP address or what. But I gave up after getting 250 free tokens. Didn't have any luck after that.:twisted1: But I did send myself a few Lockwood Gifts since I had some new Gift Machine tokens, also, now. Would have sent "you" one but you would have said, "who is 'hshjcfoih43546' and why is this person trying to friend me?" ;D

11. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Sony must have made the Green Ticket code-based to prevent people from using up their free ticket and then "buying" another free one from the store. This situation wouldn't be an issue with any of the other welcome back items that just sit in your inventory after obtaining them.

How much are those Green Tickets worth? I'm not sure that it's worth the trouble of creating multiple accounts. Of course, I'm not quite as frugal as the Senior Monkey. Pretty close though, admittedly. :p

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Last time I checked, EU is .79 pounds and NA is .99 cents.

13. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
  14. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Very nice pictures! I bet you bought a hauppaugge! :)

15. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    For what it's worth. :p I checked one of those new EU accounts that I made the other day and today one of them gave me a new Midway ticket code (it would not 2 days ago). That makes 6 Midway codes so far. :wacko:

16. April_Croft

April_Croft Ps Home Traveller :)
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    So what exactly are the prizes for this thing? Since some of the requirements involve buying nDreams items, I'm reluctant to buy crap that I don't need to win more crap that I don't need. Just wondering.[/QUOTE]

how do you get aurora prizes? April wants doomnut xD

17. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Go to Aurora public space. Note the huge bollard in the centre of the area (they refer to it as a "loyalty cone"). Press X on huge bollard. Complete tasks. :)

The tasks require you to have purchased lots of nDreams products though, so it is sort of a loyalty reward as well as having some things to do.

As for the list of prizes, erm, from memory they were: two robot bodyguard companions, one huge flying doomnut, an nDreams cube (it's actually in your chair list, not cubes), possibly some kind of top? Nope, there's been so much new stuff lately that I can't even recall the others. The robots and doomnut were the best bits. :)

18. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yuh. 'Tis why I skipped this Pay-for-Free transaction/event/happening. :p

19. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Best thing for the Collect-O-Rama rewards is to have friends around you that have the personal spaces from nDreams that you need require to complete a task, and it'll be more cheaper for your wallet and you can use it to purchase costumes and companions.

20. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Haven't seen any posts about this yet, but there's a free Loot Bawmb ornament apart of today's update up for grabs.

Featured Items (in Navigator) > Featured Items (left tab) > LOOT Planets > LOOT Bawmb

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted