Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU European Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Congratulations Recca! That's impressive, most impressive. :thumbs_up:

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks a lot. I played Space Invaders back in the 80s when I had an Atari 2600, so this one's a cakewalk.

Died a few times, sure, but I practiced hard on this one and was surprised I had beaten everyone's score to #1! I'll keep checking and playing everyday from now on - if I feel like it. :lol:

If I win the apartment, I'll invite you all to it. :punk:

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    those 4 or 5 really ugly socom shirts are free in the eu mall. Threads I think....

4. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Wow, I spotted that high score on the leaderboard. I must say it's a pretty impressive score.

I finally managed to crack the wave 20 boss to get the final reward and am only 20k off of the lower end of the leaderboard. If only I could sneak onto the leaderboard before it end.

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Feeling bored in EU, and no changes in the Baseline Battle, I thought I'd play Oscar's Lobster game and finish that one up.
    In a few hours, I've finally beaten the entire 12 levels and gotten my own lobster in a bowl. ;)

6. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Is there a list of free items in Europe like there is a list of free items for America and Japan?

7. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Congrats Recca!

You do know those cute li'l crustaceans play some boiling hot jazz on the piano? Here's my own Vinnie the Vobster clicking it down with Vickie.
    European Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Jun 11, 2011, 8:35 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Vickie-Valentine_Velicious.jpg

8. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    yes. if you scroll up this webpage you will see a bar across the screen with buttons. One says "rewards"

SCEE is for Europe rewards. SCEA is for North America, etc

9. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Those only seem to be Reward items. I am referring to the section that says Free Items. It has every region listed except Europe.

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    You may be referring to AlphaZone4's website. They show the free items on there in each country, including Europe.

@Trillian: Cute picture! ^^

11. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Well, I finally got PS+ in EU so if anyone would be interested in playing that Shed game for rewards, please let me know. I will be there tonight at about 6 pm EST. I tried it briefly the other night and didnt have a clue what I was doing really. lol Do you need 4 people?

ok, I found the requirements for the rewards--what a pain....so you have to finish in 2nd and 3rd place with multiple players for 2 of them. Ugh. Well, maybe I can win one game at least for the chair! :bigsmile:

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Hopper, you'll need two more people to play and win first place to get the chair - honestly, to get all the rewards, you'll just need yourself and two other friends to help you win.

Last time I was there, I played with 3 guys, won 3rd place and gotten the sofa. Then it came down to two guys, and I won 2nd place for the vase of flower lillies. Then it came down to just one guy and myself, and I won 1st place for the chair. I also helped him win the chair as well. That man was Peerke BTW in EU Home. ;)

I'll try and be there to help you win.

13. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Just thought I'd point out to anyone who doesn't own a PSP but would like to get the welcome back games on their EU download list (as this can't be done through the PS3 store) that I believe you can do this through Sonys Media Go app. This will allow you to add the psp games to your account without needing a PSP during the time the welcome back pack is actually available.

14. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    You can just select it and start the download process. You don't actually have to download it. Just make sure it's put on your list of downloaded items (in acct management.) then you can download it anytime.

Normally when you download a psp game, you download a compressed file to your ps3 that will be decompressed after it downloads to your ps3. You then choose COPY and connect a psp to your ps3 via usb cable.

15. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thanks a lot Recca-that worked out great! I never even imagined being able to get all 3 of those items in one sweep like that.

16. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I need the PLUS rewards in EU as well.... But i don't know anyone if EU to play it... AWW!

17. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm reward-frozen again right now, but I need EU rewards too as that's the only region I visit. I'd got the one for winning but have never managed to complete a game for second or third. So many people drop out when playing it and the rest of the time the club is empty.

With the reward fix hopefully arriving tomorrow, I'd love to team up with somebody to get these soon. :)

18. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah hopefully the fix is tomarrow.... I want my last two E3 Rewards... LOL! Fix it SONY! U can Do it... I think!

19. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    from the EU blog:

20. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It would be wise of them to ensure that Reward Freeze is fixed before the freebies land, so I'm guessing that's why it is "in the coming days" and not today.

Full marks to them for the caution. This is exactly how they should handle it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted