Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: Home 1.55 Patch notes.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Sep 28, 2011.

1. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Rach posted a tip on the eu forum, she said the the apartment appeared for her after she purchased something, and it seemed to work for others too.
    Re: Ansada fone space - Page 3 - Official PlayStation® Community -PlayStation.com
    It's not the most ideal solution but you may want to consider it.[/QUOTE] thanks had tried it and nope didnt work, friends blaster paradise game has gone missing now, and now my paint spot lockwood reward has gone :-(

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Yeah, I heard some lost the game in blaster's paradise. I checked mine today but all was good.
    I kept losing the paint splat, the reward only stuck when I accidentally found a GranZella beach reward I was missing.

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    they release a working film camera and the first movie release is a horror lol

4. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Aww, I thought I was stable but I've lost Blasters Paradise game in personal space and Sodium 2 space loads but the game never does. Have already cleared cache. any tips for fixes?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted