Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone disappointed in home?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Keyeszx, Jul 15, 2011.

1. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    gonna so hyped up now with this extra wait, hopefully not too hyped

2. cylon_6

cylon_6 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Let me throw my two cents in. Home lately has slowly gone down hill bit in last 6 to months. I just think Sony got lazy with updates and they let their 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] parties developers to make the good content. A good ensample of this the recolours of there swimwear and gold colour stuff. I like Sony to get off their ass create some new cloths in thread store. But I really miss the day were you get new t-shirt or something from watching movie trailer. But now US Home use the cinema to show case there own things like tester and hip hop gamer etc so I really rarely go to cinema to watch any thing in there. What else get me gone is day when you can play free game and get nice reward but the fishing one UK home is fun and don’t really need spend money on that. If I was head of Sony I would try show case more games stuff like some big title games like dragon age fallout etc. I just think Sony got very lazy treat home as way to make money from people. Even welcome back package had crap stuff in it witch was lower selling stuff not the cool stuff what Sony made. I spending money on DC now days then few stuff on home

3. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm sick of the extreme outfit and clothing sexism on NA Home. Mainly from the Sony stuff. I was just praising Lockwood for releasing an equal amount of male and female mechjet outfits, but then Sony goes ahead and updates with 5+ male only* costumes. Absolute BS. Especially the skeletons, what is UP with SCEA and skeleton outfits being male only? EVERYONE HAS A SKELETON! Ugh.*

I also noticed how Japan Irem has pretty much everything for both genders, except obvious things like swimsuits. Yet when brought to NA, in addition to not even releasing a quarter of the stuff JP has, SCEA demonstrated massive sexism by releasing some male only things that were for both genders in Japan, such as the Irem Brigade mask and the straw hats.*

This, in addition to the mostly lackluster NA stuff (ripoff scribble shooter, crappy tshirts galore, lame incredibly random updates) is why I'm spending more time (and money) in Japan recently. If only I had known to start earlier *sigh*

4. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It's not only US Home, it's also EU and Asia. The only Home region with a balance between genres (sometimes a bit more for females) it's JP. You not only get diversity but also an equal number of items for both male and female.

But hey, it's only my opinion.

5. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Right, I forgot about EU and Asia, but I don't spend money on there anyways lol. Yeah, JP is the only balanced one. I'm only jealous of one male item there, the vampire outfit. Other then that, I'm completely satisfied with JP Home in terms of this. Definitely becoming my new Home :)

6. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I know what you mean. Even the public spaces and there events and stuff... who didn't liked the spelunker space/mini-game? And the other one in the castle. I could mention a few more but I think it's not needed.

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Most pairs of jeans in Japan dont cover my ankles fashion fubar lol

8. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    And whats that with The NA Modnation Racers event that is on since mid 2010 until now?

A LOT of GREAT Games were launched in a year and no event for any of those?

Who has not yet gotten the PS Mod Reward from there?

Really, im only using PS Home now to play orb runner and aurora defense and sometimes to try a better highscore at scribble shooter.

9. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    theres a mod nation event space ?

10. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes, at the NA PS Home there is.
    When in your navigator, you go to the blue background tab "explore"
    Then you scroll down to Modnation Racers
    When you press X, theres 2 spaces
    One is the Modnation Racers public Space
    The other is the Modnation Racers Event.

11. ted2112

ted2112 Keyblade Master

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I don't think Home needs to be shut down. Fundamentally it is a great idea. I would love to see a "premium" membership option. Keep the game free for most people, but have an extra pay option for us serious players. Have a premium public areas and there wont be many of the hassles you sometimes face. Sony makes money, We don't get hassled! win-win!

12. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Sorry sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and yes I got the modnation dude btw you can get more out the game by using headsets you stand by where the code is entered and explain to your runner what your looking for they run around and relay code back to you, good fun and different

13. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    some of these freaks that hassle are plus members why wouldnt they get premium membership doesnt stop the sickos that dress as opposite sex and try and chat up the same sex either

14. cylon_6

cylon_6 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OH the debate about male vs female costume, I really understand that because the way I see the skeleton really doesn’t have a sex so you can wear the male one. Yes I agree that male get some best costumes and us girls left with scantily clad stuff that get freaks come racing over to you and acting like umm jerks. I just wish people who make the costumes try to think up some more better ideas then thinking we want wings, butterflies or dress up as some kinda eye candy for males of home. I might sound little hate here but trust me I not.

See if home really want to embrace people they should try marketing to us more threw games we like and play thrust making us buy stuff. For me if they made a E'lara costume I buy it in heart beat even a power armour from fallout. But the last update of
    Cadet Cadence and Greek Gods. Both are bit scantily clad but I know to worried about that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted