Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody own an Asian PS3? (Help with Hell points)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    There is a way to earn Hell Points that is a bit easier but not really faster. We can just play the Millionaire game and I'll let you win. That gets you 50 Hell Points per game. So if we play 20 games there's 1000 Hell Points. The games go quick by letting you win so not too bad at all.

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Well, I gotten 1500 Hell points already in JP Home. Do you still need me for more points or no, and can you use me for that to get all the rewards?

However, in HK Home, I haven't won anything except for maybe 30 Hell points, so I'll need to make more for myself there.

3. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi ReccaWolf. Unfortunately, the points you have earned in Japan and Hong Kong are no good. You or I can't use them. The only way for me to get you the rewards is for me to earn the Hell Points for you and get you what you want. If you haven't gotten the Prinny Wing shirt we can play the Millionaire game and you'll earn 50 Hell Points per game and get the shirt at the same time. And if you want we can just keep playing to earn the Hell Points. I'll let you win so it doesn't take really long time. If you're interested let me know. I'll let you use my account so we can play together. It will go quick and if you want everything male and female from the gift exchange for both regions then that's what I'll get you.

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Oh, I see. I'll think about it. ;)

5. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sorry I've been away from here. Judging by the last few posts, seems as though the only way to spend those points is if Vaio earns them on that account that wants whatever items from the Hells point shop. I rather not trouble you with that, I don't need the items that badly lol. I was hoping for the male items (750 points total) but that's a lot of points to go and earn in one session, thank you for the offer though, much appreciated :eek:

6. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You're welcome KCChad. If you ever have a change of heart just let me know. I will help you. It's not really that bad earning the Hell Points especially if we play together. I got everything for Gillberg in a couple of hours playing by myself. Well, my offer to help extends to anyone who would like the rewards. No rush or hurry. If you want them just let me know and they'll be yours.

7. we3jesters

we3jesters Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can you play the hell games with a NA account? I mean I know it's not a game for NA, but can a NA player get an invite to any of the other region spaces, like JP central..? If so, anyone that is able to please invite me!

8. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Nope, Only that spaces region id's can access them i'm sorry to say. It would be great if Home was open regions, like in the closed beta but unlucky its not.

9. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Well, you can play the games in the NA region. There is a duplicate of the games in NA. But they don't give Hell points nor can you redeem rewards.

10. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi Firefly. Can you or anyone else tell me how to access the games at Disgaea Lounge in the North American region? I'm really missing Japan and Asia and would like to just visit there if I may... Thank you!

11. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Oh sure Vaio, anything to help. Just go to PDA navigator. Under the Explore tab look for Evil Academy Lounge. it's the older Disgaea lounge before Japan renovated it. from there you can head into the other room with the card game up the stairs in the back of the room.

No hell points though. ;D

12. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks Firefly!!! I feel a little silly now for asking but I don't usually visit North America and I had no idea the Disgaea Lounge was available for this region. Thank you for everything ^_~.

13. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    It's my pleasure!

Glad it's working for you. Alot of my friends are still stuck in JP and HK and can't get into NA now. I'm sure sony is losing alot of PR points over there!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted