Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Featured nDreams nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    A few months ago Aurora come under attack and it was down to the PS Home community to defend and safe Aurora.
    nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 5 png.png nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, newpic.png nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 6 png.png
    This week nDreams have had there final update for Aurora and they would like to say a massive thank you to all the Home community for taking time to help defend Aurora over the past couple of months. It has been a great adventure for them and they hope you enjoy your remaining time in Aurora and PS Home.

nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, FB 1.jpg nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, FB3.jpg nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, FB4.jpg nDreams final update for Aurora & Thank you!, C.Birch, Feb 5, 2015, 6:18 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, fb2.jpg

Additionally Patrick wanted to say….

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • FoxxyCanuck

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      I wish nDreams would come out with an advanced version of Aurora for PS4 like Hell Fire games is doing for Home Tycoon. I think Aurora is one of the best games on Home, along with Home Tycoon, and Spunland.

• avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
      +3 /1
      This brings tears to my eyes.

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted