Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Time For Change

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Linda Smith, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Linda Smith

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    #1 Linda Smith, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    I have been a member of Home since 2009. I have made many friends and met people I would rather forget. When I started Home, I found it full of mostly friendly people and really enjoyed playing games and meeting people. A lot has changed and much of it due to the creation of Fam's. Not all Fam's are bad, but many are formed for one purpose to bully and make us miserable. For those few that may not know what a Fam is. its basically like a gang. So how can a virtual person bother us so much? They find something and go with it. It can be anything. If you react they have a winner they keep going and wont stop. These ignorant people will go anywhere and do anything for attention. I have seen people be bullied for the clothes they wear. For (looking) emo, gay, and for any other stupid reason they can think of. Bullying isn't okay for any reason. Why are some people so closed minded they think there is no other way but their way? I love my friends and how different we all are.

A month ago my friend and I were talking about making a club, we wanted to help people. We wanted to be the ones that said yes, I will tell you where that is. Yes I can help you with that game. One day at Singstar, someone looked at my club tag and said what a waste of money for that club. I replied helping people is never a waste. My feelings a little hurt, I was reminded of how people can be bullied, for absolutely anything. I am one of those people who would take all the insults, and the humping, and reply "please stop". I decide then, I need to stop turning the other cheek. No I didn't report him for that, it just put my idea's in motion. I'm not saying lets all get report happy, but lets take Home back! Time to clean house people, my life has enough drama I don't come here for that. This girl just wants to have fun, who's with me?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted