Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

The Closed Beta Reward That Never Was.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jan 18, 2014.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Back in 2008 before Home become a Public beta, the old closed beta tests where due to get some rewards for helping with Home, Martijn van der Meulen the old Home Producer at the time as found a old image of one of the reward that he made but never come to light.

The Closed Beta Reward That Never Was., C.Birch, Jan 18, 2014, 10:27 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Beta female.jpg

2. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    interesting but not surprising that people still complain about t-shirt rewards. i see their POV since 75-80% of my shirt collection are the freebies/rewards ones.

3. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    #3 mad-man, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    I think this T-shirt telling the truth.
    LOL

Oh well, people shouldn't complain.
    b'cos these are freebies.

Some how, Kitty want to join the
    MOD, and get all the old freebies.
    Just Kidding.

4. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    those who have been around long enough have gathered enough 'free' shirts that many are just taking up space in the closet and storage. free shirts are good and well if you are just starting out but after several years of the shirt being the PRIMARY reward, it does become an annoyance. i get a huge grin when i get anything that isn't a shirt, even if the item looks like it had been rushed and not thoroughly tested.

5. hellmutt

hellmutt Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    This post reminds me of the time I won a creative writing contest for Cutterridge Estate and was supposed to have my story included in the space, but it never happened :( I stopped checking weekly but once every couple of months I still drop in there to find that it hasn't been updated.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted