Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Granzella New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    New this week in EU and Japan :

The Shark Suit and Dolphin Suit. By wearing these costumes in the Glittering Sands Beach lounge you can scare other swimmers as a shark, or enjoy doing acrobatic jumps as a dolphin.

The Dolphin Suit is available in both aqua and pink, and the Shark Suit is available in both blue and pink. The set includes shark and dolphin fins to wear on your hands and more. Additionally, when you swim with these suits, the Swimming Float, or Inner Tube at the Glittering Sands Beach you'll have a wider area to swim in! Rumor has it that there's a gift on the small island off the coast...

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13, kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013, 3:41 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130313_SharkDolphin.jpg

Dolphin Suit Set (2 Colors, Men & Women)
    Aqua & White,Pink & White

Shark Suit Set (2 Colors, Men & Women)
    Blue & White, Pink & White

New this week in NA & EU :

Two-tone swimsuits have arrived! High contrast swimsuits with a firm body line are the favored style. Available in black and white, red and white, black and red, black and yellow, and black and green as a 5 piece set. Additionally, for men the combination of items includes a fit, tight upper body.

*Black in this swimwear, strictly speaking, is a dark indigo.

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13, kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013, 3:41 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130313_winterswim.jpg

Swim Trunks Set (Men)

Sporty Bikini Set (Women)

New this week in Asia :

The Monotone Ribbon Dress 8 Piece Set is available in Black or White. Included in the 8 piece set is a hairstyle, the Monotone Dress (with and without tights), the Monotone Heels with Anklet (with or without tights), the Cosmetic Pouch and Bracelet, and Feather Earrings. The Boyish Hairstyle is provided with the white variation, and the Medium Wave Hairstyle comes with the black variation. In addition, the Cosmetic Pouch and Feather Earrings come in colors which compliment the black and white sets.

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13, kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013, 3:41 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130313_MonotoneRibbonDress_blog.jpg

Monotone ribbon dress 8-piece set (2 Colors, Women)
    White, Black

The new Succubus Wing Set locomotion items, the Succubus Wings & Tail and the Succubus Head Wings. You can fly around with Succubus Wings in a variety of outfits. Of course, since it's a locomotion item, it can be used by both men and women.

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13, kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013, 3:41 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130313_SuccubusWing_blog.jpg

Locomotion-Small white wings set (Men & Women)Locomotion
    Locomotion-Small black wings set (Men & Women)Locomotion

The Small Steam Locomotive. With puffs of steam and the sound of the engine the Steam Locomotive speeds along. Press the  button to accelerate. The steam whistle will blow as you speed up. With this 2 piece set you can also decorate your room, using it as furniture.

In addition, the Railroad Worker Clothes Set is perfect for the steam locomotive. The set includes, tops and bottoms of the Railroad Worker Clothes, Railroad Worker Cap, Railroad Worker Gloves and Railroad Worker Gloves with Ticket Punch, Railroad Worker Shoes, and also the Station Master's Clothes and Station Master's Cap.

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13, kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013, 3:41 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130313_SL_blog.jpg

Railroad Staff Uniform Set (Men & Women)

Locomotion - Mini Steam Locomotive Set Locomotion

The Men's Dress Shirt Stylish 3-Piece Set and the Square Glasses, Half-Rim & Beautiful Eyes. These larger sized Men's Shirts are comfortable and spacious, available for both men and women. Cropped Jeans and Sneakers are also included in this set. Enjoy this carefree style.

Additionally, the very popular Beautiful Eyes have been combined with square half-rim glasses. Now you can incorporate fashionable glasses with Beautiful Eyes.

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-13-13, kwoman32, Mar 11, 2013, 3:41 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130313_Men'sDressShirt_blog.jpg

Slightly large men's shirt 3-piece set (Men & Women)

Square glasses, under rim (Black) & Beautiful eyes (Red) (Men)

Black rim/ Blue, Brown, Gray, Green & Red eyes for Men

Square glasses, under rim (Red) & Beautiful eyes (Red) (Women)
    Red rim/ Blue, Brown, Gray, Green & Red eyes for Women

• Like Like x 2
    • Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +37 /2
      My favorite developer! :)

• Like Like x 1
      • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        Jo will be right to the swimwear that's for sure, dragging Claire right be-hide her :p

• Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +44 /10
        The shark and dolphin suits should be fun, wonder what's inside the treasure chest :p

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        The good thing about Granzella when they make outfits like that, is the fact they make them do stuff within there own spaces, what really add's to the value and fun like you say Rach.

• BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
        +3 /1
      • Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +33 /4
        I want the shark or dolphin :( I love when they actually make the costume have some use for us(i.e the V~Day flight event). I see myself probably using it. I like the sporty swimwear, but again I don't see myself getting it since it's a full body outfit :(

• Like Like x 1
        Verification:
        Draft saved Draft deleted